January 12, 2013
BBC, Government, Jimmy Savile, Lord McAlpine, Mainstream Media, Police, Police state, United States, YouTube
Advocacy, BBC, Campaigning, Child Sexual Abuse, Compensator of last resort, Conspiracy theory, David Cameron, David Gale, Diana Princess of Wales, Exposure, False Flag attack, Government, Internet Media, Jimmy Savile, Lord McAlpine, Mainstream Media, New World Order, Pedophilia, People, Pilgrims Society, Police, Police state, Princess Diana, Royal Family, Sandy Hook, Savile, Secret Family Courts, UK Independence Party, United Kingdom, United State, United States, Wikipedia, Yorkshire, YouTube
Belinda McKenzie, human rights activist par excellence and co-founder of the Association of McKenzie Friends as Public Interest Advocates, coined the term: conspiracy realism.
Besides the issues surrounding the latest film on Princess Diana, here are more indicators:
- UK: How Lord McAlpine is exploiting the same libel laws Savile used to cover up his crimes - page 64 of the Savile report
- UK: Police Paedophiles – three convictions in Yorkshire – as part of ’big collusions’ in committing and covering up white collar crimes
- US: the Sandy Hook shooting was staged which is proven by web pages uploaded before the event
- UK => US: the Pilgrims Society ensures the real axis of evil.
On the good news front regarding the secrecy of family courts,
He is looking for people More
November 30, 2012
Lord McAlpine, Mainstream Media, Publicity
Brian Leveson, Campaigning, House of Commons of the United Kingdom, Internet Media, Leveson, Leveson Inquiry, List of newspapers in the United Kingdom, Lord Leveson, Lord McAlpine, Mainstream Media, Member of Parliament, Pedophilia, Publicity, Syndrome, The Web, Turkey, United States, Wikipedia
English: Anti-paedophilia logo from the National Revival of Poland (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
There are enough people interpreting and commenting on the Leveson inquiry – which gave a voice to 51 of a new class of victims: ‘press victims’.
The Wikipedia page gives all the factual information. Lord Leveson realised that they need a place where to go to for complaints and compensation.
‘Victims’ also seemed to be on the agenda in the House of Commons debate. But I am as cynical as the editor of The DuckShoot: nothing is going to change regarding the mainstream media, unless people stop buying and reading:
AND: who knows what creative spirits come up with on the net??? For as long as possible, I will, remain hopeful regarding the potential of the internet concerning the public interest and its defence!
Here you can see which state uses its power to police the net! Guess which country is the worst?… Turkey, followed by the US! More
November 28, 2012
BBC, Jimmy Savile, Lord McAlpine, Mainstream Media
Advocacy, BBC, Campaigning, Child abuse, Daily Mail, David Rose, Internet Media, Italy, Jimmy Savile, Lord McAlpine, Mainstream Media, Paedophilia, Theresa May, Twitter
November 20, 2012
Lord McAlpine, Publicity, Twitter
10 Downing Street, Advocacy, Angus James, BBC, Blogs, Campaigning, Child abuse, David Icke, Exposure, Jersey, Jimmy Savile, Lord McAlpine, Newsnight, Publicity, Spooks, Sunday Times, Twitter, United Kingdom, Wikipedia, YouTube
This 4-page article by Angus James in the now defunct Scallywag magazine couldn’t be more explicit about what was going on around No 10 and the children’s foster homes. It must have been published around 1994.
Justice Denied is one of the blogs publishing it. Here’s the Wikipedia entry for Scallywag magazine.
I know from one of the daughters of a couple whose children were snatched that they are taken at night to dark places where there are only men.
Here is a most comprehensive summary of how you get from Jimmy Savile to Lord McAlpine.
David Icke (52,000 followers) seems to be leading this “Trial by Twitter”:
- You are overcooking the pudding, McAlpine, and more and more people are starting to see it
- Hey, Tweeters Galore, you’re not going to let this arrogant Man’s Intimidation turn you into Jelly, are you?
- There is Tom Pride with I hope Lord McAlpine isn’t going to Sue me for saying this? (6,000 followers and nearly 300,000 visits)
- An Open Letter to Lord Alistair McAlpine by a former Sunday Times journalist
- Public Figures named in Paedophile Ring – with posts updated since 1997
- Parliamentary Paedophiles: A (fairly) comprehensive guide to government nonces – Updated 1/11/12
- Child Abuse Mystery on AANGIRFAN (I wish I knew what it means) with many extensive posts relating to Child Abuse: Rochdale, Jersey, Wales, Ireland, Spooks and Paedophile Rings – Politicians, Judges, Directors…
- and of course, there’s YouTube with this interview with Steve Messham who handed 5-6 dozen of photos to the Police when he was 16…
November 16, 2012
BBC, Lord McAlpine, Mainstream Media, Twitter
BBC, Campaigning, David Icke, Evening Standard, Forums, George Monbiot, Internet Media, Lord McAlpine, Mainstream Media, McAlpine, Newsnight, Public Interest, Sally Bercow, Scallywag, Steven Messham, Sunday Times, The Web, Twitter, United Kingdom
Image via CrunchBase
Ishtar’s Gate is a website with discussion forum that I came across thanks to Twitter which I hardly use. But Steven Messham is on Twitter and he is one of the many victims who do need support. He tweeted that the BBC treated him like dirt. That’s NOT ON! He suffered enough as a child!!!
Ishtar must be his biggest supporter, for, as a former Sunday Times journalist, she wrote An Open Letter to Lord Alistair McAlpine which she mentions by tweeting in support of Steven Messham. The letter refers to
- Lord McAlpine’s lawyer threatening all those on Twitter mentioning his name in connection with paedophilia would be sued for libel
- an interview he gave to an Australian newspaper in August 2000
- his book The New Macchiavelli: The Art of Politics in Business – a guide on how to succeed in modern politics by being vile
- his advice on dealing with the media: spread false defeat to gain public sympathy
- or false accusation and then arrange for it to be exposed as such – so the accuser will forever be treated with suspicion. More