May 12, 2013
Corruption, False Flag Operations, Fraud, Judges, Litigants in Person, Public Interest, Public Interest, Solicitors, United Kingdom, Whistleblowers
Crime, Death of Jean Charles de Menezes, Law firm, Magistrates Court, Metropolitan Police Service, Police, Royal Courts of Justice, STV Group (Scotland)
Regular readers of and contributors to Victims Unite will not be surprised to read about compelling evidence for corruption within
- the Police Service, particularly the Metropolitan Police: “this will not be investigated”
- 65 calls for help from the Police
- the Judiciary
- law firms [from hell]: “For God sakes, if you were not ripped off, I’d never make a living.” [para 59, page 38]
- “was unfortunately set up by the lawyers from Russells” [figure 4c, page 50]
However, in addition, this 240-page report is about:-
criminal victimisation of Ms Seven by Russells Law firm More
July 19, 2012
Child Abusers, Daily Mail, Internet Media, Paedophilia, Police, Protesting
Daily Mail, Dyfed Powys Police, Early Day Motion, Member of Parliament, Metropolitan Police Service, National Assembly for Wales, New South Wales Police Force, News of the World, Royal Commission, Scotland Yard, South Wales, Sun, Wales, West Midlands, World news
Yes, it’s the unthinkable:
- being paid to mis-sell financial products
- when complaining, being dismissed
- being punished by being prescribed un-necessary medication for 12 years
- being ignored by official bodies such as the FSA, Financial, Ombudsman, Welsh Assembly, two Prime Ministers, dozens of MPs, West Midlands Fraud Squad, New Scotland Yard, South Wales and Dyfed Powys Police and media such as News of the World, Express, The Sun
- being labelled ‘vexatious’ – because this is the most convenient way to silence whistleblowers: the word ‘vexatious’ alerts the authorities to dismiss out of hand any of your correspondence.
Here is Peter Bellett’s story: a whistleblower victimised by criminals…
As a “consolation”, the Daily Mail reported:
I was turned into a pariah for complaining about a yob.
Her details were circulated to an extraordinary range of public and private bodies, including doctors, dentists, opticians, libraries, contraceptive clinics, schools and nurseries. Their staff were advised not to see her alone.
‘What is terrifying is that there is almost no proof required and no hearing to determine the truth of the allegation. It could happen to anybody who gets into even the most minor disagreement with their council.’
The Daily Mail also reported Revealed: The paedophile map of Britain where a child sex attack takes place every 20 MINUTES
January 3, 2012
Law Enforcement, Police harassment, Protesting
Association of Chief Police Officers, Criminal record, England, England and Wales, Essex Police, Illegal drug trade, Kent Police, Law Society, Metropolitan Police Service, misconduct, Police Community Support Officer, Rule of law, Wales
This is the full title with ‘interesting’ bullet points on a Daily Mail article today:
The criminals in uniform: Almost 1,000 officers with convictions from drug dealing to perverting justice are still in the police
- Two detective chief inspectors among 944 officers in England and Wales with a criminal record
- One officer found guilty of gross misconduct after sending racist and sexist texts is still in his job
- Hundreds of others facing misconduct allegations are allowed to escape punishment by quitting their forces
What if we could add all those who escaped punishment because of their complicit lawyers, court staff and judges?
What if that infamous Memorandum of Understanding between ACPO and the Law Society was replaced by a gentleman’s agreement to actually comply with the Rule of Law?
What if the 21 MPs who signed Early Day Motion 516 Reporting of Fraud were listened to? It should result in
- the simplification of the procedure by which members of the public may report suspected cases of fraud
- proper investigations of fraudulent actions
- appropriate compensation of the victims of these crimes.
Maybe child snatching aks State Kidnapping would also be discovered as fraud and perversion of justice which the police contribute to!…