June 27, 2014
Family Courts, Internet Media, McKenzie Friends, Ministry of Justice, Rule of Law, Secrecy
Association of McKenzie Friends, Belinda McKenzie, Family Court, Hearing, Independent Police Complaints Commission, Institute of Race Relations, Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, James Munby, Miscarriage of justice, Secrecy
Institute of Race Relations (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Amazing, there is secrecy where there could be transparency:
1. Secrecy in Family Courts
- we’ve long campaigned and petitioned and Sir James Munby has made the difference
- Belinda McKenzie attended the hearing on 23 May 2014 in Watford where HHJ Parker announced proudly on behalf of her colleagues that this was a ‘public’ hearing of a family court;
2. Justice vanishes: the Erosion of the Rule of Law is an article published by the Institute of Race Relations. I received the link from mojuk AT mojuk.org.uk – John O provides this News Service about Miscarriages of Justice in the UK (MOJUK). It refers to
- a criminal court hearing being heard in secret – presumably not the one and only one
- secret evidence – presumably not the first time either
- and secrecy in inquests – which is something I’ve come across before as well.
But who cares???
Help4Lips do! They help Litigants in Person (LiPs) stay out of court by giving access to information: More
January 29, 2013
Ministry of Justice
Advocacy, Ban (title), Banks, Boarding school, Burma, Campaigning, Contempt of Court, George Monbiot, His Lordship, Internet petition, Judges, Lord Chief Justice of England and Wales, Ministry of Justice, Miscarriage of justice, Myanmar Alin, Norman Scarth, Paedophilia, Pan-democracy camp, Public Interest, Solicitors, The Rule of Law, The Web, Thein Sein, United Kingdom, white collar crime
Abolish the Ban on Recording Court Proceedings is one of the online petitions that we’ve launched, as a way of letting the Establishment know what’s going on ‘on the ground’.
For the comments are really telling. The Lord Chief Justice took the hearing of Norman Scarth, who was imprisoned for this offence, in his absence. I’m now sending them to His Lordship, hoping he’ll take note.
George Monbiot explains this morning The way we are governed is inexplicable – until you understand the upbringing of the elite.
The upbringing of the elite boys in boarding schools is my explanation for paedophiles, sociopaths and psychopaths.
In my attempts to highlight what’s dishonest with our money system as the cause and victims of white collar crimes as the effect, I put Capitalism Exposed together as my latest website.
September 28, 2012
Corruption, Eviction, Land Registry
Abuse of the Elderly, Appeal, Campaigning, Claimant, Corruption, Court of Appeal, Eviction, Exposure, Fraud, Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung, Government, Hamburg, Justice, Land Registry, Miscarriage of justice, Monday, Plaintiff, Reemtsma, Supreme court, Supreme Court of the United States, Swiss, Velcourt
Reemtsma (Photo credit: asvensson)
This is a case of criminal trespass, of a boundary dispute and of original title map deeds versus UK Land Registry General Boundaries. It is also of false claims, potential false address and the rich Claimant’s abuse of legal system.
Place of Crime – Kings Lynn, W. Norfolk England. Victim – 82 year old Lady and her Son, who has a spinal injury.
April 1 2009 – Claimants destroys old boundary fence, over 50m and plough 200 sqm of Defendant’s Land. Replace fence with stronger poles and upright the pushed over straining post. Three times on 3 April, May and June, fence is broken, cut and finally ‘shredded’ as barbed wire replacement is cut into a 100 pieces of dangerous loops left on the garden. Pets & wildlife risk at risk.
Tractor driver says – ‘you are not using is so we will’. Works for agent Velcourt on the behalf of Eaubrink Farm GmbH.
Show Victims deed map ownership to workers, Farm Manager and Director.
September 5, 2011
John Hemming MP, Mainstream Media, Publicity
Advocacy, Arranged judgements, Campaigning, Contempt of Court, Court Hearings, Court Order, Electronic publishing, Elizabeth Watson, Exposure, High Court (Ireland), John Hemming, John Hemming MP, Judges, Justice, Labour Party, Mainstream Media, Member of Parliament, Miscarriage of justice, News, Nicholas Wall (judge), Public Interest, Publicity, Sexual abuse, The Rule of Law
- John Hemming MP had removed the gag so that Vicky Haigh and Doncaster Council could be named
- being outside UK jurisdiction, I publish www.vickyhaigh.wordpress.com
- the publication of a ‘statement’ as a virtual press release by Sir Nicholas Wall after the hearing on 22 August 2011 resulted in seriously bad press for Vicky and good press for the father; he admits to his daughter being abused, but not by him
- this produced soooooo many and so negative comments that I stopped enjoying my self-appointed role as web publisher and I set the site to “private”: invited users only
- today Sir Nicholas Wall published one judgment re Vicky Haigh and another one re Elizabeth Watson
August 22, 2011
Campaigning, Contempt of court, County Court, Crown Court, Exposure, Fraudulent imprisonment, Fundamental Rights Charter, Habeas Corpus, Hearing, High Court of Justice, judge, Judges, judicial remedy, Justice, Leeds, Miscarriage of justice, Norman, Open letter, Protesting, Public Interest, Royal Courts of Justice, The Rule of Law, World War II
From Peter Mon 22 August 11
An Open letter Regarding Norman
To Chris Jarvis and Norman’s supporters.
I can no longer stand by and see people hoodwinked over Normans case , when he could have and should have released a couple of weeks ago (by applying to purge his contempt).
Let me expand and explain; it is in reality irrelevant what a Judge sentences a person to as he has the power to sentence in Contempt of Court cases with immediate effect anything up to 2 years in prison.
August 18, 2011
Corruption, Ministry of Justice
Arctic convoys of World War II, Contempt of Court, Corruption, Judges, judicial remedy, Justice, Kenneth Clarke, Leeds, Leeds Prison, Litigants in Person, London, Ministry of Justice, Miscarriage of justice, Paul Baker, Prison Governor, Protesting, Public Interest, Royal Courts of Justice, Solicitors, Taking the Law in our Own Hands, The Rule of Law, World War II
Norman Scarth’s case (summarised on the petition to free him) was presented today at the Royal Courts of Justice in London. Norman attended by video link from Leeds, was in good mental health, and he presented his case to the judge in very respectful and polite terms.
Judge Wyn Williams DENIED NORMAN DUE PROCESS OF THE LAW. He adjourned the case until next week, sending Norman back to prison. There was coverage by Russian TV, and a few members of the press.
The judge ordered that Norman be allowed to have contact with legal representation, which the prison has been denying him. However, he refused to order that Norman be given his prescription medication, thereby forcing Norman to be kept in torture for a further week.