November 20, 2012
Advocacy, Blogs, Campaigning, Exposure, Lord McAlpine, Publicity, Twitter, United Kingdom
10 Downing Street, Angus James, BBC, Child abuse, David Icke, Jersey, Jimmy Savile, Lord McAlpine, Newsnight, Spooks, Sunday Times, Twitter, Wikipedia, YouTube
This 4-page article by Angus James in the now defunct Scallywag magazine couldn’t be more explicit about what was going on around No 10 and the children’s foster homes. It must have been published around 1994.
Justice Denied is one of the blogs publishing it. Here’s the Wikipedia entry for Scallywag magazine.
I know from one of the daughters of a couple whose children were snatched that they are taken at night to dark places where there are only men.
Here is a most comprehensive summary of how you get from Jimmy Savile to Lord McAlpine.
David Icke (52,000 followers) seems to be leading this “Trial by Twitter”:
- You are overcooking the pudding, McAlpine, and more and more people are starting to see it
- Hey, Tweeters Galore, you’re not going to let this arrogant Man’s Intimidation turn you into Jelly, are you?
- There is Tom Pride with I hope Lord McAlpine isn’t going to Sue me for saying this? (6,000 followers and nearly 300,000 visits)
- An Open Letter to Lord Alistair McAlpine by a former Sunday Times journalist
- Public Figures named in Paedophile Ring – with posts updated since 1997
- Parliamentary Paedophiles: A (fairly) comprehensive guide to government nonces – Updated 1/11/12
- Child Abuse Mystery on AANGIRFAN (I wish I knew what it means) with many extensive posts relating to Child Abuse: Rochdale, Jersey, Wales, Ireland, Spooks and Paedophile Rings – Politicians, Judges, Directors…
- and of course, there’s YouTube with this interview with Steve Messham who handed 5-6 dozen of photos to the Police when he was 16…
November 16, 2012
BBC, Campaigning, Forums, Internet Media, Lord McAlpine, Mainstream Media, Public Interest, The Web, Twitter, United Kingdom
BBC, David Icke, Evening Standard, George Monbiot, Lord McAlpine, McAlpine, Newsnight, Sally Bercow, Scallywag, Steven Messham, Sunday Times, Twitter
Image via CrunchBase
Ishtar’s Gate is a website with discussion forum that I came across thanks to Twitter which I hardly use. But Steven Messham is on Twitter and he is one of the many victims who do need support. He tweeted that the BBC treated him like dirt. That’s NOT ON! He suffered enough as a child!!!
Ishtar must be his biggest supporter, for, as a former Sunday Times journalist, she wrote An Open Letter to Lord Alistair McAlpine which she mentions by tweeting in support of Steven Messham. The letter refers to
- Lord McAlpine’s lawyer threatening all those on Twitter mentioning his name in connection with paedophilia would be sued for libel
- an interview he gave to an Australian newspaper in August 2000
- his book The New Macchiavelli: The Art of Politics in Business – a guide on how to succeed in modern politics by being vile
- his advice on dealing with the media: spread false defeat to gain public sympathy
- or false accusation and then arrange for it to be exposed as such – so the accuser will forever be treated with suspicion. More
November 10, 2012
BBC, BBC, Blogs, Daily Mail, Internet Media, Jimmy Savile, Mainstream Media, The Guardian, Twitter
BBC, Bryn Estyn, Daily Mail, Estyn, Jimmy Savile, McAlpine, Messham, Newsnight, North Wales, Nursing home, Ronald Waterhouse, Tory, Twitter, Wales child abuse scandal
BBC Radio 5 interviewed Keith Gregory who was taken into care at Bryn Estyn when he was 12 years old.
Most of them were Freemasons.
2 MPs, judges, serving policemen, senior policemen, business people from Wrexham and all over Britain.
Everybody was crying themselves to sleep at night.
Many, many people committed suicide.
In the Waterhouse Inquiry [The Telegraph, 06 Nov 2012] we were told we would receive proper counselling. We are still waiting…
The Daily Star writes on 10 Nov 2012:
Care Home Paedophiles were Masons: Keith Gregory suffered two years of mental, physical and sexual abuse at the Bryn Estyn children’s home
November 8, 2012
BBC, Child Abusers, Internet Media, Jimmy Savile, John Hemming MP, Mirror, Paedophilia, Public Interest, State kidnapping, Tom Watson MP
BBC, Child abuse, Estyn, Jimmy Savile, John Hemming, Newsnight, Nick Clegg, North Wales, Pedophilia, Prime minister's questions, Robert Green, Theresa May, Tom Watson, Wales child abuse scandal
Too good to be true? Is the gap between mainstream media and blogs narrowing?
We send out a clear message to any victim … this is the time for them to speak out … we will make sure that their suffering is atoned for … that perpetrators are brought to justice…
November 3, 2012
BBC, BBC, Child Abusers, Child snatching, India, Jimmy Savile, Mainstream Media, Organised baby snatching, Paedophilia, Publicity, Slovakia, State kidnapping, Tom Watson MP
BBC, BBC Newsnight, Christopher Booker, Edward Heath, Jimmy Savile, Michael Colvin, Michael Portillo, Newsnight, Operation Ore, Peter Mandelson, Queen Victoria School, Tom Watson
Let he who hasn’t covered up a massive paedophile sex ring cast the first stone (Photo credit: ruSSeLL hiGGs)
Christopher Booker wrote last week: Indians Join Slovaks protesting against UK Child Snatchers in The Telegraph – The behaviour of our ‘child protection’ system is a growing international scandal. Here is the Indian petition to the Indian Government asking to enforce the Right to Return to India. Here is an article that referred to the Dutroux affair in Belgium written in 2008.
The OnlinePublishing Company writes what BBC Newsnight avoided: it names The Paedophile Ring that encircles British Politics some of whom may also be on Labour25.
One of the original articles is here. The list of Operation Ore is here. I deleted one name after his public threat.
- Jimmy Savile – the doorman to the cesspit, as in this well researched article
- Lord Greville Janner (Labour Peer)
- Lord Kaufman (Labour Peer)
- Lord Brittan
- Anthony Charles Lynton Blair
- Edward Heath
- Lord Robertson
- Lord Hardie
- Michael Portillo
- Derek Laud
- Michael Colvin
- Lord Montague of Beaulieu
- Gordon Brown
- Thomas Hamilton
- Lord Cullen
- Peter Mandelson
October 16, 2012
BBC, Child Abusers, Daily Mail, Exposure, Internet Media, Mainstream Media, Paedophilia, Publicity, United Kingdom
BBC, David Icke, England, ITV, Jimmy Savile, Jimmy Savile - Doorman, Leeds General Infirmary, Mail Online, Mail Online Savile, Mainstream Media, Newsnight, Peter Hitchens, Peter Sutcliffe, Shopping, Westminster
English: Peter Hitchens. Image produced by uploader. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Peter Hitchens writes in Mail Online Savile’s secret is finally out. But what about all the other lies?
Journalisted is an excellent ‘filter’ through which to watch mainstream media. Here it lists around 400 articles mentioning Jimmy Savile.
My late husband used to say that whatever the Government sets up, it achieves the opposite. That’s why I entitled these slides: Child ‘Protection’ or Child Snatching? – My Story as a Web Publisher for this webinar. Here’s a recording. You sign on as a guest adding your name but don’t use the name Guest. Use your own – (No password is needed) and click the play arrow in the middle of the screen and it will play for you.
David Icke’s account is still the most comprehensive one I’ve come across: Jimmy Savile – Doorman to the Cesspit.
February 22, 2011
Miscarriage of justice
New Statesman, Newsnight, official malpractice, official secrecy
This is an interesting book title by an interesting author: former Newsnight presenter Sue Cameron who writes about eight individuals. My 30 case stories should make nearly four books then!
And here’s a review in the New Statesman who calls it “official malpractice” and what most victims suffer from “official secrecy”.
Here’s an announcement with a reader’s review on a Welsh blog.
As it was published in November 2002, it seems that an update is overdue!