First, I got this 18-page long collection of press coverage regarding suicides due to ATOS and benefit cuts – from a courageous whistleblower, these wonderful people who get crucified for doing the right thing. See Whistleblowers UK – a coalition to support all those standing up to wrongdoing and corruption in the workplace – in the Care Home, Defence, Police, NHS, Banking.
It was followed by this collection of links:
- British people are committing suicide to escape poverty. Is this what the State wants?
- Enough is enough. Disabled people are driven to suicide because of the Government’s welfare reform on ATOS Victims Group News
- ATOS, Accountability and Suicide – The Hypocrisy of Politics on Force Majeure 007 – A WordPress site as a Majestic Force with a Licence to Thrill
- Benefits bullies driving Scots to brink of suicide, shock survey reveals
- ATOS: Mass Murderers by another name - “Assassination Terrorists Operation Suicide”
- Suicide and attempted suicide due to ATOS medication examination - a Freedom of Information request
- ATOS kills: protest highlights cuts and corporate sponsorship
- This is a good one: Open Letter on ATOS ‘Healthcare’ to the BMJ and RCN – by National Protest against Benefit Cuts More