November 3, 2012
BBC, BBC, Child Abusers, Child snatching, India, Jimmy Savile, Mainstream Media, Organised baby snatching, Paedophilia, Publicity, Slovakia, State kidnapping, Tom Watson MP
BBC, BBC Newsnight, Christopher Booker, Edward Heath, Jimmy Savile, Michael Colvin, Michael Portillo, Newsnight, Operation Ore, Peter Mandelson, Queen Victoria School, Tom Watson
Let he who hasn’t covered up a massive paedophile sex ring cast the first stone (Photo credit: ruSSeLL hiGGs)
Christopher Booker wrote last week: Indians Join Slovaks protesting against UK Child Snatchers in The Telegraph – The behaviour of our ‘child protection’ system is a growing international scandal. Here is the Indian petition to the Indian Government asking to enforce the Right to Return to India. Here is an article that referred to the Dutroux affair in Belgium written in 2008.
The OnlinePublishing Company writes what BBC Newsnight avoided: it names The Paedophile Ring that encircles British Politics some of whom may also be on Labour25.
One of the original articles is here. The list of Operation Ore is here. I deleted one name after his public threat.
- Jimmy Savile – the doorman to the cesspit, as in this well researched article
- Lord Greville Janner (Labour Peer)
- Lord Kaufman (Labour Peer)
- Lord Brittan
- Anthony Charles Lynton Blair
- Edward Heath
- Lord Robertson
- Lord Hardie
- Michael Portillo
- Derek Laud
- Michael Colvin
- Lord Montague of Beaulieu
- Gordon Brown
- Thomas Hamilton
- Lord Cullen
- Peter Mandelson
September 21, 2012
Child Abusers, Child pornography, Child snatching, Daily Mail, Exposure, Gagging orders, Mainstream Media, News, Organised baby snatching, Paedophilia, Police, Publicity, State kidnapping
Catholic Church, Hillsborough disaster, Iraq, Iraq War, Operation Ore, South Yorkshire Police, Stephen Glover, Tony Blair
This Daily Mail article on 14th Sept 2012 is Stephen Glover’s account of his disillusionment and loss of faith in the ‘establishment’.
It could have been a summary of my 14 years of exposure to victim stories…
- cover-up, lies, obfuscation and incompetence in the South Yorkshire Police and ambulance service in the 1989 Hillborough disaster
- the Police, Parliament, the Church, the civil service, government, the City and parts of the Press turn out to be self-serving, incompetent or dishonest
- hundreds of paedophile cases in the Roman Catholic Church
- the Church of England being slow to act in sexual abuse cases
- the bankers: some of them showed recklessness and greed, while behaving as if the banks were their own property
- most of all, we have been disheartened by the lies and evasions of government: Tony Blair manipulated the evidence in taking this country to war against Iraq. More
July 30, 2012
Child pornography, Daily Mail, Paedophilia, Royal Commission on Policing
Child pornography, Deputy Assistant Commissioner, Jim Gamble, London, Operation Ore, Police, Scotland Yard, United States
It appears too good to be true, but the Daily Mail has published 50 police officers arrested in child porn raids! Maybe the next step WILL be a Royal Commission on Policing? Just as in New South Wales in 1996, where the result was: corruption, reform, paedophilia… So far, 91 MPs think it’s a good idea!
Fifty police officers across the UK have been arrested as part of a crackdown on suspected paedophiles who pay to access child pornography websites, detectives revealed today.
The officers were among 1,300 people arrested on suspicion of accessing or downloading indecent images of children – some as young as five – from US-based Internet sites.
Thirty-five men were arrested in London this morning as part of the investigation – codenamed Operation Ore – following raids on 45 addresses across the capital.