EU PARLIAMENT: Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent – Did you Sign?
- Peter Hofschroers Unlawful Arrest Update 1
- WANTED: Romanian victims of #ChildSnatchUK and #ForcedAdoption for #EU efforts
- IRELAND will rise and topple these traitors who practise profit and preach austerity
- TURNING the TABLES: Accused man threatens prosecutors with arrest at court
- CRIMINAL @NYorksPolice in action: #Lies, #Violence, #Greed and #RuleOfMoney
- 25th ANNIVERSARY of UN Convention on #ChildRights triggers #EU_Resolution
- RESPONSE comes to the rescue once again – to prevent #unlawful #eviction
- #MONEY: deadly weapon as #MoneyCreation is discussed by MPs
- #HumanRights Issues become #HumanDuties: in the name of Defenceless Children and Intimidated Parents
- Protected: TO GAG or not to gag: The Hon. Mr Justice Peter Jackson teaches Medway Council a lesson
- #EP_Petitions in Brussels on #ForcedAdoption and #ChildSnatching in UK
- @BBCNewsnight 02/07/14: #LeonBrittan @SimonDanczuk @MegMunnPM @TimLoughton http://bit.ly/10AeU4g
- My Turn to Talk? Children and Elderly #Abused rather than Heard!
- More horrors for #MauriceKirk – from a fellow prisoner. Please call #HMPSwansea 01792 485300!
- SUPPORT #Whistleblowers #abuse #survivors #MelanieShaw #MickeySummers #NottinghamPolice @JohnMannMP
michael kors black f… on UK Social Services stealing Ch… Melanie on “Name & Shame Social… Melanie on “Name & Shame Social… Melanie on “Name & Shame Social… Melanie on “Name & Shame Social…
- Child Snatching
- Cases as Stories
- WWII Veteran Norman Scarth
- Legal Mafia Evidence
- False Imprisonments
- Financial Fraud
- Miscarriages of Justice
- Misconduct of Solicitors
- Victimised due to being Victorious
- Social Services Stealing Children
- Industrial / Professional Accidents
- Land Registry Fraud (no. 31)
- Police Harassment (no. 30)
- Chemical Poisoning (no. 13)
- Blowing Whistles
- Exploiting the Elderly
- Stories as News Releases
- Press Releases
- Mainstream Media
- Wheelchair-bound car crash victim ‘punished’ by legal system
- The Self-Justice of Rambo Granny
- Three articles from the Telegraph
- How I lost £1.8m in a matter of months
- Call to reveal cost of informers
- Distressed property sales to rise on bank reform
- So where is the justice in judges being allowed to keep their wrongdoings secret?
- Judge who tried to hide convictions for harassment steps down ahead of official inquiry
- Wembley accountant Ashok Mahajan jailed for ‘Nazi’ acid attack
- FSA sued over ‘botched’ Cameron Farley case
- Creditors to meet over RT Properties
- Reprieve for paralysed father facing eviction
- Why I haven’t paid my mortgage for 2½ years
- Have the Woolf reforms worked?
- Mainstream Media
- Haters &Trolls
- 383,313 visits since Aug 2010
Feed the Victims Fund
With this button you can donate to the Victims Fund via PayPal. It serves to cover internet costs and to help victims emotionally, mentally, legally and financially.
Mental Health Warning
It is an agreed policy among 'victims turned starfighters' that anybody who attacks either this site or its contributors, will be blocked without any warning.
Libel and/or abuse are not tolerated. Anonymity is only acceptable by victims who are afraid of yet more victimisation.
Please contact me on sabine AT globalnet.co.uk if you prefer email to comment.
#childsnatchuk leads to #paedobritainDay of Online ActionMarch 28th, 2013The day when #paedobritain and #stopabusenow were trending.
WANTED: Fair Trials and Compensation
Parliamentary Inquiry into White Collar Crimes
Stop Secrecy in Family Courts!
Abolish the ban on recording court proceedings!
Archive (post count)
Maurice Kirk outside Cardiff County Court
Click on book cover to buy from Lulu
Stop the Oppression of the British People
The Biggest Wallet Wins
- CHIEF CONSTABLE of Norfolk in cover-up of #ChildAbuse by #PaedoUK better named #ChildRapists wp.me/p4RMks-db 23 hours ago
- Peter Hofschroer Unlawful Arrest Update 2 wp.me/p13xk8-zj 1 week ago
- Latest from Child Sexual Abuse Inquiry Released Dec 3 2014 wp.me/p4RMks-da 1 week ago
- ARTICLE: Convicted paedophile tells judge he knows the names of alleged Westminster child sex ring wp.me/p4RMks-d9 1 week ago
- Peter Hofschroers Unlawful Arrest Update 1 wp.me/p10VNs-1R4 1 week ago
Archives (Post counts)
Linked to MAARS – Global Legal Network
Tag Archives: Parent
How many children need to be taken from their parents, before the world says NO? 10,000 a year is not enough yet? How many parents need to be gagged and threatened with prison, before other countries say NO to the … Continue reading →
Well, we’re not alone after all: BID, Bail for Immigration, have studied the ‘cases’ they have to deal with and noticed the terrible effects the separation from parents has on their children: emotional stress, adverse effects including weight loss, nightmares, … Continue reading →
Now we get to read it in the Dail Mail: Slovakian grandmother wins right to challenge High Court adoption ruling keeping grandsons in the UK She wants the boys, who were born in England to Slovakian parents, to leave the UK Social workers … Continue reading →
I know it’s too unbelievable. I also ignored the first information I got for quite some time, for it’s all too ‘incredible': that the State uses the time and money of its employees to provide children for paedophiles. But: the … Continue reading →
One Voice for Kids has initiated The Worldwide Peaceful Protest that I’m picking up to continue the tradition of meetings in Westminster. More details as they evolve, but do mark Tuesday, 6th March in your calendar! Meanwhile, please check these … Continue reading →
Camilla Cavendish’s 10-Point Plan Camilla Cavendish is Associate Editor and columnist at The Times. In 2009, she was campaigning journalist of the year for exposing miscarriages of justice which convinced Government to open the family courts – but not enough. … Continue reading →
It’s enough reason to drive you insane when your six children have been taken by force, you end up being criminalised & gagged and your supporters and witnesses are intimidated and more. But when you read about what they could be … Continue reading →