EU PARLIAMENT: Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent – Did you Sign?
Feed the Victims Fund
With this button you can donate to the Victims Fund via PayPal. It serves to cover internet costs and to help victims emotionally, mentally, legally and financially.
- #CommonLaw Action Days THIS WEEKEND in Nottingham: “The Great British Mortgage Swindle” + “WeRe Bank”
- #McKenzieFriend observes: #secret #familycourt system is out of control; we remain victims of callous abuses of power
- AFTER #BBC on Radio 4 and the Victoria Derbyshire program: where do the #WhistleblowerKids go?
- #WhistleblowerKids #Pauffley #BBC: Britain’s reputation plummets to the disgrace of us all?
- SO MANY SIMILAR stories from so many similar survivors of #SatanicRitualAbuse #SRA: letting the world know that it’s true
- Why the hell hasn’t Greville Janner been arrested yet?
- Matt’s Manifesto – Paedophiles in Parliament.
- ECONOMIC costs of Child Sexual Abuse #CSA
- OPEN LETTER to #JusticeGoddard re #PIE, #Savile and #NationalInquiry: #PaedoBritain #Corruption #CSA
- HOW CORRUPT is BRITAIN? Blowing apart the myths about Britain as the ‘mother of democracy’
- What happens to #whistleblowers in Britain
- #WakeUpCall: United against #ChildAbuse plus Warning: Demoralise, Destabilise, Control
- DEAR #MP #ChildSexualAbuse #CSA is an #Election Issue!
- NO #POLICE Officer has investigated this #WhistleblowerKids
- #MauriceKirk FREE talked to #HampsteadWhistleblower: #Terrorist or #SystemAnalyst?
Melanie on “Name & Shame Social… Melanie on “Name & Shame Social… Melanie on “Name & Shame Social… peter oakes on #CommonLaw Action Days THIS WE… Sabine Kurjo on #CommonLaw Action Days THIS WE…
- Child Snatching
- Cases as Stories
- WWII Veteran Norman Scarth
- Legal Mafia Evidence
- False Imprisonments
- Financial Fraud
- Miscarriages of Justice
- Misconduct of Solicitors
- Victimised due to being Victorious
- Social Services Stealing Children
- Industrial / Professional Accidents
- Land Registry Fraud (no. 31)
- Police Harassment (no. 30)
- Chemical Poisoning (no. 13)
- Blowing Whistles
- Exploiting the Elderly
- Stories as News Releases
- Press Releases
- Mainstream Media
- Wheelchair-bound car crash victim ‘punished’ by legal system
- The Self-Justice of Rambo Granny
- Three articles from the Telegraph
- How I lost £1.8m in a matter of months
- Call to reveal cost of informers
- Distressed property sales to rise on bank reform
- So where is the justice in judges being allowed to keep their wrongdoings secret?
- Judge who tried to hide convictions for harassment steps down ahead of official inquiry
- Wembley accountant Ashok Mahajan jailed for ‘Nazi’ acid attack
- FSA sued over ‘botched’ Cameron Farley case
- Creditors to meet over RT Properties
- Reprieve for paralysed father facing eviction
- Why I haven’t paid my mortgage for 2½ years
- Have the Woolf reforms worked?
- Mainstream Media
- Haters &Trolls
- 435,127 visits since Aug 2010
Mental Health Warning
It is an agreed policy among 'victims turned starfighters' that anybody who attacks either this site or its contributors, will be blocked without any warning.
Libel and/or abuse are not tolerated. Anonymity is only acceptable by victims who are afraid of yet more victimisation.
Please contact me on sabine AT globalnet.co.uk if you prefer email to comment.
#childsnatchuk leads to #paedobritainDay of Online ActionMarch 28th, 2013The day when #paedobritain and #stopabusenow were trending.
WANTED: Fair Trials and Compensation
Parliamentary Inquiry into White Collar Crimes
Stop Secrecy in Family Courts!
Abolish the ban on recording court proceedings!
Archive (post count)
Maurice Kirk outside Cardiff County Court
Click on book cover to buy from Lulu
Stop the Oppression of the British People
The Biggest Wallet Wins
- Has the Crown betrayed its covenant: historical child sexual abuse in UK. wp.me/p4RMks-fM 3 days ago
- The #HellFireClub: Sacrifices of Children in #HighWycombe – England’s #Illuminati wp.me/p1vON9-hw 4 days ago
- The #HellFireClub: Sacrifices of Children in #HighWycombe – England’s #Illuminati wp.me/p5MEOJ-jg 4 days ago
- CCPS Video 20: Forensic Linguistic Analysis wp.me/p5MEOJ-jf 4 days ago
- #CommonLaw Action Days THIS WEEKEND in Nottingham: “The Great British Mortgage Swindle” + “WeRe Bank” wp.me/prExH-dt 6 days ago
Archives (Post counts)
Tag Archives: Parent
How many children need to be taken from their parents, before the world says NO? 10,000 a year is not enough yet? How many parents need to be gagged and threatened with prison, before other countries say NO to the … Continue reading →
Well, we’re not alone after all: BID, Bail for Immigration, have studied the ‘cases’ they have to deal with and noticed the terrible effects the separation from parents has on their children: emotional stress, adverse effects including weight loss, nightmares, … Continue reading →
Now we get to read it in the Dail Mail: Slovakian grandmother wins right to challenge High Court adoption ruling keeping grandsons in the UK She wants the boys, who were born in England to Slovakian parents, to leave the UK Social workers … Continue reading →
I know it’s too unbelievable. I also ignored the first information I got for quite some time, for it’s all too ‘incredible': that the State uses the time and money of its employees to provide children for paedophiles. But: the … Continue reading →
One Voice for Kids has initiated The Worldwide Peaceful Protest that I’m picking up to continue the tradition of meetings in Westminster. More details as they evolve, but do mark Tuesday, 6th March in your calendar! Meanwhile, please check these … Continue reading →
Camilla Cavendish’s 10-Point Plan Camilla Cavendish is Associate Editor and columnist at The Times. In 2009, she was campaigning journalist of the year for exposing miscarriages of justice which convinced Government to open the family courts – but not enough. … Continue reading →
It’s enough reason to drive you insane when your six children have been taken by force, you end up being criminalised & gagged and your supporters and witnesses are intimidated and more. But when you read about what they could be … Continue reading →