June 23, 2013
Internet Media, Ministry of Justice, Police, Police state, YouTube
Ben Fellows, David Cameron, Dolphin Square, European Union, Kenneth Clarke, Max Clifford, Pedophilia, Sunday
There’s more to Ben Fellows than meets the eye when you google and click a little. Anybody biased against him should maybe ask: why would he bother, if he didn’t have ‘an axe to grind’? In my observation of victims of ‘the system’, it is always a web of individuals who tend to have done far worse to the individual than any individual could have done to them.
Does money influence this ‘axe grinding’, especially in our age of attention seeking, that is often the question – for both victims and perpetrators. Especially as perpetrators tend to be neither accountable nor prosecutable! In my view the worst is that children are dying in care without any prosecution. “Why?” is one of the key questions, methinks on this Sunday morning, when Ben Fellows sets out on his march against corruption.
Speaking for himself – as an actor and investigative journalist:
- Paedophile Politicians are Above the Law, says EU! – getting ready for his walk
- At the Bilderberg Fringe Festival – a video of him addressing the some 2,000 people
- His revelations as a child actor – rather an extensive account of accusations
- The Ben Fellows Radio Show – for a free and independent media.
Other bloggers – by way of example – so that readers question motivations and intentions of stories: are they ‘truth‘ or mis-information and dis-creditation? There’s always the person with a reputation and then there are stories or events as news. And there are the story-tellers and spin-doctors. The gap is wide between knowing and believing. Regarding child snatching, forced adoptions, secret family courts and paedophilia, it tends to be a shock therapy to move from believing to knowing. But we are all learning, as we read and think and associate our thoughts and feelings about what is ‘truth’ and what is ‘reality':
- THE TAP: Ben Fellows finds out why Ken Clarke is Immune from Prosecution – his love for the European Union and its immunity laws
- THE NEEDLEBLOG: The Ben Fellows Allegations – an excellent blog and an excellent discussion regarding his credibility and the possibility of mis-information
- JUSTICE DENIED: What links Dolphin Square, Ben Fellows, Stringfellows, David Cameron, Max Clifford, Stephen Less and paedophiles – more accusatory links than you may want to know about…
- AANGIRFAN: Jimmy Savile, Child Murderers, Top People – the most comprehensive blog and a very disturbing article about the cover-ups of paedophilia that go as far as child murders
- SPOTLIGHT on ABUSE: Start digging… we fear more kiddies are buried outside (29.2.08) – one of the many extraordinary historic press clippings.
March 9, 2013
Mainstream Media, Twitter
Attorney General's Office (United Kingdom), Child Abusers, Child snatching, Computer-mediated communication, Day of Action, Day of Action 28 March 2013, Exposure, Groucho Club, Harriet Harman, Internet Media, Ireland, Jack Dromey, John Ward, Mainstream Media, Newport Crown Court, Norman Scarth, Office, Paedophile Information Exchange, Paedophilia, Pedophilia, Public Interest, Secret Family Courts, Secret Family Courts, State kidnapping, The Independent, Twitter, United Kingdom, United States
English: Anti-paedophilia logo from the National Revival of Poland (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
The subject line is taken from PAEDOPHILIA: How one piece of news can kill a novel – one of the many posts highlighting and analysing paedophilia in the UK.
The author John Ward has studied the subject for some six years. He knows better than I do.
But we put our understanding of institutionalised child snatching into this letter to the Attorney General’s Office.
However, the death of justice does not only apply to our children. Fathers, mothers and business men have long been affected by it. Even veterans don’t get it: Norman Scarth fled to Ireland and War Veteran says more than you ever wanted to know!
March 3, 2013
BBC, Government, Jimmy Savile, Mainstream Media
BBC, BBC, Campaigning, Child abuse, Child Abusers, Child Sexual Abuse, Child snatching, Government, Haut de la Garenne, Home-Office, house of commons, Internet Media, Jimmy Savile, Mainstream Media, Members of Parliament, Metropolitan police, Paedophile Information Exchange, Paedophilia, Pedophilia, People, Petitions, Royal Commission, Scotland, State kidnapping, United Kingdom
This letter by Michael H. Murrin, entitled “A Paedophiles Friend?”, is a labour of love and passion.
It is based on the possession of the membership list of the Paedophile Information Exchange from a reliable and proven source. The result are two online petitions:
and 22 pages of care-ful research, choice of images, links, media references and care-ful formatting to follow up a previous letter around these 4 requests:
- The Paedophile Information Exchange and its founders were finally subject to criminal prosecution during the mid 1980’s, however the full extent of its influence has never been properly, openly, examined. I now ask you to authorise the release of ALL archived records concerning the police investigation of, and subsequent prosecution of, P.I.E. This to include a complete transcript of the court case, the publication of the membership list and publication of the mailing list. I also request that you authorise the release into the public domain of any memoranda and/or other communications related to P.I.E, between the Metropolitan Police, the Home Office and 10 Downing Street during the time of the police investigation into P.I.E.
- At this point I make my second request to you; I ask that you intervene to release Colin Smart from the legal injunctions inflicted upon him by Sunderland City Council. In effect I am asking you to restore to Mr. Smart his liberty and his right to freedom of speech. More
January 12, 2013
BBC, Government, Jimmy Savile, Lord McAlpine, Mainstream Media, Police, Police state, United States, YouTube
Advocacy, BBC, Campaigning, Child Sexual Abuse, Compensator of last resort, Conspiracy theory, David Cameron, David Gale, Diana Princess of Wales, Exposure, False Flag attack, Government, Internet Media, Jimmy Savile, Lord McAlpine, Mainstream Media, New World Order, Pedophilia, People, Pilgrims Society, Police, Police state, Princess Diana, Royal Family, Sandy Hook, Savile, Secret Family Courts, UK Independence Party, United Kingdom, United State, United States, Wikipedia, Yorkshire, YouTube
Belinda McKenzie, human rights activist par excellence and co-founder of the Association of McKenzie Friends as Public Interest Advocates, coined the term: conspiracy realism.
Besides the issues surrounding the latest film on Princess Diana, here are more indicators:
- UK: How Lord McAlpine is exploiting the same libel laws Savile used to cover up his crimes – page 64 of the Savile report
- UK: Police Paedophiles – three convictions in Yorkshire – as part of ‘big collusions’ in committing and covering up white collar crimes
- US: the Sandy Hook shooting was staged which is proven by web pages uploaded before the event
- UK => US: the Pilgrims Society ensures the real axis of evil.
On the good news front regarding the secrecy of family courts,
He is looking for people More
December 9, 2012
BBC, Jersey, John Hemming MP
Anglo-Saxon, BBC, BBC, BBC Jersey, Blogs, Child abuse, Child Abusers, Child snatching, Foster care, Germany, God, Internet Media, Interview, Jersey, John Hemming MP, Matthew Price, Organised baby snatching, Paedophilia, Pedophilia, State kidnapping, Syndrome
The Jersey Way is an “out side look at the goings on around the Island. From an average Joe view point.”
Here it publishes a sequence of radio interviews by BBC Radio Jersey about CoverUps. The interviewer Matthew Price talks about our time of ‘deep distrust about our political system and the way it is reported in the media’. Yes, we found that child snatching is one of Seven Deadly Syndromes and Seven Media Cover-Ups.
The radio interviews are about the history of child abuse and paedophilia: children’s homes and foster care. More