March 3, 2013
BBC, BBC, Campaigning, Child Abusers, Child Sexual Abuse, Child snatching, Government, Haut de la Garenne, Internet Media, Jimmy Savile, Mainstream Media, Members of Parliament, Paedophilia, Petitions, State kidnapping, United Kingdom
Child abuse, Home-Office, house of commons, Metropolitan police, Paedophile Information Exchange, Pedophilia, People, Royal Commission, Scotland
This letter by Michael H. Murrin, entitled “A Paedophiles Friend?”, is a labour of love and passion.
It is based on the possession of the membership list of the Paedophile Information Exchange from a reliable and proven source. The result are two online petitions:
and 22 pages of care-ful research, choice of images, links, media references and care-ful formatting to follow up a previous letter around these 4 requests:
- The Paedophile Information Exchange and its founders were finally subject to criminal prosecution during the mid 1980’s, however the full extent of its influence has never been properly, openly, examined. I now ask you to authorise the release of ALL archived records concerning the police investigation of, and subsequent prosecution of, P.I.E. This to include a complete transcript of the court case, the publication of the membership list and publication of the mailing list. I also request that you authorise the release into the public domain of any memoranda and/or other communications related to P.I.E, between the Metropolitan Police, the Home Office and 10 Downing Street during the time of the police investigation into P.I.E.
- At this point I make my second request to you; I ask that you intervene to release Colin Smart from the legal injunctions inflicted upon him by Sunderland City Council. In effect I am asking you to restore to Mr. Smart his liberty and his right to freedom of speech. More
February 16, 2013
Advocacy, Campaigning, Child snatching, Court Hearings, Internet Media, John Hemming MP, McKenzie Friends, State kidnapping, YouTube
Belinda McKenzie, Bombing of Dresden in World War II, Chief of police, Chronic pain, Domestic violence, Dresden, Holloway, London, Maurice, McKenzie Friends, Paulette Cooper, People, repossession, Rome, Sabine, Shill, Transactional Analysis, Violence and Abuse, Women
I set up Victims Unite in August 2010, when Paulette Cooper was still alive. She had been my main strategic co-thinker, as her victimisation covered everything from bankruptcy to home repossession and NHS cover-up, besides domestic violence. She knew from experience how ‘the system’ had betrayed her. And she was very spiritual in her attitude, always emphasising the Positive, without giving ‘oxygen’ or attention to negativity.
Why communicate with people who are nasty to you, when you can talk to and email people who are kind?
No, I shall not enter or support a ‘war on shills‘. I shall not betray my vision of a ‘peace network’ of computers and people protecting our planet which brought me to London in 1981. Neither shall I betray my mum who saved me through the bombings of Dresden 68 years ago. In a video I saw on an anniversary site, a witness said that she had seen a woman standing with her pram, but both she and her child were dead. They were suffocated from the air that was full of soot. My mum had taken some of my pampers and wetted them to protect her breathing… She called me ‘Sabine’ after the women who had carried their babies between the warring armies in Rome – to STOP the men from fighting. More
January 12, 2013
Advocacy, BBC, Campaigning, Child Sexual Abuse, Compensator of last resort, Exposure, False Flag attack, Government, Internet Media, Jimmy Savile, Lord McAlpine, Mainstream Media, New World Order, Police, Police state, Secret Family Courts, United Kingdom, United States, YouTube
Conspiracy theory, David Cameron, David Gale, Diana Princess of Wales, Pedophilia, People, Pilgrims Society, Police, Princess Diana, Royal Family, Sandy Hook, Savile, UK Independence Party, United State, Wikipedia, Yorkshire
Belinda McKenzie, human rights activist par excellence and co-founder of the Association of McKenzie Friends as Public Interest Advocates, coined the term: conspiracy realism.
Besides the issues surrounding the latest film on Princess Diana, here are more indicators:
- UK: How Lord McAlpine is exploiting the same libel laws Savile used to cover up his crimes - page 64 of the Savile report
- UK: Police Paedophiles – three convictions in Yorkshire – as part of ’big collusions’ in committing and covering up white collar crimes
- US: the Sandy Hook shooting was staged which is proven by web pages uploaded before the event
- UK => US: the Pilgrims Society ensures the real axis of evil.
On the good news front regarding the secrecy of family courts,
He is looking for people More
October 6, 2012
Exposure, Protest, Publicity, Slovakia, The Daily.SK, United Kingdom
Adoption, David Cameron, Facebook, Family, Home, Lost or Missing, People, United States
Adoption Curves (Photo credit: Nathan Laurell)
This article in Slovak News in English raises suspicions about wrongful adoptions internationally! I just find it strange that the emphasis is on adoptions rather than ‘care’.
Here, Kent on Saturday picked the topic up as Thousands of kids live in care in the aftermath of Baby P.
And I wish I knew who counts all the children who run away and go missing. And who goes to find and help them!…
Or do we have to wait until they find their birth parents via Facebook? If you search there, you’ll find quite a few groups of victims.
October 16, 2010
Banks, News, The Rule of Law
McKenzie Friend, Organizations, People
Based on information provided by ‘veteran victim’ Patrick Cullinane, this kind of email went to:
- the European Committee of Petitions
- the Fundamental Rights Agency (which is not responsible)
- the Vice-President of the European Commission for Justice, Fundamental Rights and Citizenship.
“You will see on two websites a number of sample cases where Article 47 of the Charter of Fundamental Rights is violated: Victims Unite! and Enforcement of Bank of England Act 1694. In our attempts to put pressures on Government, we started an online petition whose comments will give you a lot of insight about the general feeling among citizens.
October 1, 2010
Justice, The Rule of Law, The Web
Crime, Government, Organizations, Parliament, People, victims
Our virtual online presence and existence seems to be our “hope of last resort”…
I’ve just had the story from a university lecturer who’s been harassed and ruined and left the country after his wife was physically assaulted..
Now a few of the key victims got together to mount a new website with a petition to Parliament. Check out Force 4 Justice!