EU PARLIAMENT: Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent – Did you Sign?
- 25th ANNIVERSARY of UN Convention on #ChildRights triggers #EU_Resolution
- RESPONSE comes to the rescue once again – to prevent #unlawful #eviction
- #MONEY: deadly weapon as #MoneyCreation is discussed by MPs
- #HumanRights Issues become #HumanDuties: in the name of Defenceless Children and Intimidated Parents
- TO GAG or not to gag: The Hon. Mr Justice Peter Jackson teaches Medway Council a lesson
- #EP_Petitions in Brussels on #ForcedAdoption and #ChildSnatching in UK
- @BBCNewsnight 02/07/14: #LeonBrittan @SimonDanczuk @MegMunnPM @TimLoughton http://bit.ly/10AeU4g
- My Turn to Talk? Children and Elderly #Abused rather than Heard!
- More horrors for #MauriceKirk – from a fellow prisoner. Please call #HMPSwansea 01792 485300!
- SUPPORT #Whistleblowers #abuse #survivors #MelanieShaw #MickeySummers #NottinghamPolice @JohnMannMP
- WHO NEXT to head the #ChildSexualAbuseInquiry? Or do we need a #People’sInquiry?
- GET #YourMP to sign #EDM374 on Child Sexual Abuse Inquiry #CSAInquiry
- Fiona Woolf Resigns.
- TIME to replace #corruption with Human and Child Right Panels as a People’s #NationalInquiry
- DEAR #JusticeCommittee: Time to replace #corruption with #compensation!
Melanie on “Name & Shame Social… Melanie on “Name & Shame Social… Melanie on “Name & Shame Social… Kevin Crane on The Law Society spent £150,000… Melanie on “Name & Shame Social…
- Child Snatching
- Cases as Stories
- WWII Veteran Norman Scarth
- Legal Mafia Evidence
- False Imprisonments
- Financial Fraud
- Miscarriages of Justice
- Misconduct of Solicitors
- Victimised due to being Victorious
- Social Services Stealing Children
- Industrial / Professional Accidents
- Land Registry Fraud (no. 31)
- Police Harassment (no. 30)
- Chemical Poisoning (no. 13)
- Blowing Whistles
- Exploiting the Elderly
- Stories as News Releases
- Press Releases
- Mainstream Media
- Wheelchair-bound car crash victim ‘punished’ by legal system
- The Self-Justice of Rambo Granny
- Three articles from the Telegraph
- How I lost £1.8m in a matter of months
- Call to reveal cost of informers
- Distressed property sales to rise on bank reform
- So where is the justice in judges being allowed to keep their wrongdoings secret?
- Judge who tried to hide convictions for harassment steps down ahead of official inquiry
- Wembley accountant Ashok Mahajan jailed for ‘Nazi’ acid attack
- FSA sued over ‘botched’ Cameron Farley case
- Creditors to meet over RT Properties
- Reprieve for paralysed father facing eviction
- Why I haven’t paid my mortgage for 2½ years
- Have the Woolf reforms worked?
- Mainstream Media
- Haters &Trolls
- 377,791 visits since Aug 2010
Feed the Victims Fund
With this button you can donate to the Victims Fund via PayPal. It serves to cover internet costs and to help victims emotionally, mentally, legally and financially.
Mental Health Warning
It is an agreed policy among 'victims turned starfighters' that anybody who attacks either this site or its contributors, will be blocked without any warning.
Libel and/or abuse are not tolerated. Anonymity is only acceptable by victims who are afraid of yet more victimisation.
Please contact me on sabine AT globalnet.co.uk if you prefer email to comment.
#childsnatchuk leads to #paedobritainDay of Online ActionMarch 28th, 2013The day when #paedobritain and #stopabusenow were trending.
WANTED: Fair Trials and Compensation
Parliamentary Inquiry into White Collar Crimes
Stop Secrecy in Family Courts!
Abolish the ban on recording court proceedings!
Archive (post count)
Maurice Kirk outside Cardiff County Court
Click on book cover to buy from Lulu
Stop the Oppression of the British People
The Biggest Wallet Wins
- 25th ANNIVERSARY of UN Convention on #ChildRights triggers #EU_Resolution wp.me/p10VNs-1QI 2 days ago
- 25th ANNIVERSARY of UN Convention on #ChildRights triggers #EU_Resolution wp.me/p2oNl5-uu 2 days ago
- #ChildRights in the UK? Mind the Gap between #ForcedAdoption Reality, Laws &Treaties wp.me/p2bKS5-cP 2 days ago
- RT @rivefuentes: Guest post from @kwatkinsodi on Mind The Gap. "Child rights: A 25-year Old Broken Promise." oxfamblogs.org/mindthegap/201… cc @OD… 2 days ago
- RESPONSE comes to the rescue once again – to prevent #unlawful #eviction wp.me/p10VNs-1QD 3 days ago
Archives (Post counts)
Linked to MAARS – Global Legal Network
Tag Archives: Police
Originally posted on Flying Vet challenges South Wales Police:
A Place for Paedophiles (Photo credit: Wikipedia) Joining the dots is an interesting exercise: the deeper you go, the more shocked and amazed you ‘get. Over this weekend I ‘processed’ 1. I…
From Parliament’s Lords Debates yesterday, 05 December 2013 with links and bullet points added: Police: Independent Police Commission Report Motion to Take Note 4.11 pm Moved by Lord Harris of Haringey PLEASE SEE THE SPEECHES THAT FOLLOWED BEFORE LORD LYTTON ROSE TO … Continue reading
UK COPS bungle sex ring probe – no investigation for 18 months: #paedobritain leads to #childsnatchuk or the other way round?
This article in The Sun on Saturday 16th November 2013 refers to Project Spade that the Daily Mail had reported as 76 Americans busted in massive global child porn ring including police officers, teachers and doctors as nearly 400 children … Continue reading
The idea to occupy zebra crossings was born in 2002, when Caul Grant, founder of the Campaign for Truth and Justice, and his supporters stood still on the one outside the Royal Courts of Justice. A Police Inspector told them … Continue reading
Monday’s event outside the Royal Courts of Justice was the result of Caul Grant who founded the Campaign for Truth and Justice telling his victimisation and starfighter story at a gathering of the Free Spirit Foundation. This spiritual revolution will continue every Monday from 10am … Continue reading
This book has 3 raving reviews so far. For it describes that and how the Hillsborough, Savile and ‘Plebgate’ investigations are NOT exceptions, but the symptom of a culture of dishonesty, lies and often stupidity which has been accepted by … Continue reading
Dear The Right Honourable Kenneth Clarke MP You may not remember me but you groped me in Ian Greer’s office back in 1994, while I was working for the Cook Report. Unfortunately, I’m reluctant to give you a chance to … Continue reading