March 3, 2013
BBC, BBC, Campaigning, Child Abusers, Child Sexual Abuse, Child snatching, Government, Haut de la Garenne, Internet Media, Jimmy Savile, Mainstream Media, Members of Parliament, Paedophilia, Petitions, State kidnapping, United Kingdom
Child abuse, Home-Office, house of commons, Metropolitan police, Paedophile Information Exchange, Pedophilia, People, Royal Commission, Scotland
This letter by Michael H. Murrin, entitled “A Paedophiles Friend?”, is a labour of love and passion.
It is based on the possession of the membership list of the Paedophile Information Exchange from a reliable and proven source. The result are two online petitions:
and 22 pages of care-ful research, choice of images, links, media references and care-ful formatting to follow up a previous letter around these 4 requests:
- The Paedophile Information Exchange and its founders were finally subject to criminal prosecution during the mid 1980’s, however the full extent of its influence has never been properly, openly, examined. I now ask you to authorise the release of ALL archived records concerning the police investigation of, and subsequent prosecution of, P.I.E. This to include a complete transcript of the court case, the publication of the membership list and publication of the mailing list. I also request that you authorise the release into the public domain of any memoranda and/or other communications related to P.I.E, between the Metropolitan Police, the Home Office and 10 Downing Street during the time of the police investigation into P.I.E.
- At this point I make my second request to you; I ask that you intervene to release Colin Smart from the legal injunctions inflicted upon him by Sunderland City Council. In effect I am asking you to restore to Mr. Smart his liberty and his right to freedom of speech. More
July 19, 2012
Child Abusers, Daily Mail, Internet Media, Paedophilia, Police, Protesting
Daily Mail, Dyfed Powys Police, Early Day Motion, Member of Parliament, Metropolitan Police Service, National Assembly for Wales, New South Wales Police Force, News of the World, Royal Commission, Scotland Yard, South Wales, Sun, Wales, West Midlands, World news
Yes, it’s the unthinkable:
- being paid to mis-sell financial products
- when complaining, being dismissed
- being punished by being prescribed un-necessary medication for 12 years
- being ignored by official bodies such as the FSA, Financial, Ombudsman, Welsh Assembly, two Prime Ministers, dozens of MPs, West Midlands Fraud Squad, New Scotland Yard, South Wales and Dyfed Powys Police and media such as News of the World, Express, The Sun
- being labelled ‘vexatious’ – because this is the most convenient way to silence whistleblowers: the word ‘vexatious’ alerts the authorities to dismiss out of hand any of your correspondence.
Here is Peter Bellett’s story: a whistleblower victimised by criminals…
As a “consolation”, the Daily Mail reported:
I was turned into a pariah for complaining about a yob.
Her details were circulated to an extraordinary range of public and private bodies, including doctors, dentists, opticians, libraries, contraceptive clinics, schools and nurseries. Their staff were advised not to see her alone.
‘What is terrifying is that there is almost no proof required and no hearing to determine the truth of the allegation. It could happen to anybody who gets into even the most minor disagreement with their council.’
The Daily Mail also reported Revealed: The paedophile map of Britain where a child sex attack takes place every 20 MINUTES