October 27, 2013
Child 'care', Child 'Protection', Child abduction, Empowerment Mondays, Empty Pushchair Horrors, Facebook, Family Courts, Internet Media, Lawful Protest, Ministry of Justice
Barnet London Borough Council, Christopher Booker, Facebook, James Munby, John Hemming, Kellie Cottam, Phil Thompson, Royal Courts of Justice
Tomorrow, Monday at the Royal Courts of Justice: Kellie Cottam who dares Flintshare Council to put her in jail, while demanding her children back for Christmas.
Court 43; Before MR JUSTICE MOOR; Monday, 28 October, 2013; At 10:30 AM
Applications/Summonses in Court as in Chambers
FD07D02865 Reading Day. The court is supposed to be ‘vacated’ but she’ll be there to clarify and move on!
I have accompanied more parents than I wish I had to – in and out of prison, starting with Vicky Haigh, the first parent and council named in Parliament by John Hemming MP. She is still far from seeing her daughter and has been ‘inside’ twice, while the worst of all child snatching cases still needs at lot of attention, too: the Nigerian Musas whose seven children were taken, while a farcically staged trial with a hand picked jury sent them to prison for seven years.
Hence I ‘wear three gagging orders with pride’ as my websites were used in courts – but the only ‘secret’ is supposed to be the name and photo of children – who are advertised for adoptions like pets, as Christopher Booker writes in The Telegraph. It’s this utter hypocrisy that gets to me. Supposedly in the “best interest of the child” – but children are NEVER listened to! Instead they are being irreparably damaged and abused. Statistics prove it, but reason or common sense do NOT prevail. It’s all about Welcome to filthy Britain!
I started with state kidnapping as no 12 of the cases we should group to change the law, as advised by Lord Sudeley – the worst historic bankruptcy that the country should be utterly ashamed of.
Since then I built websites and petitions with a Dossier of Online Evidence of currently 10 pages. The latest for Melissa Laird who was deported so that her son could be adopted by Barnet Council and Phil Thompson – the great-grandfather who dares Walsall Council for its crimes. More
September 18, 2013
Rule of Law
Activism, Caul Grant, London, Occupy movement, Police, Royal Courts of Justice, Scotland, Zebra crossing
The idea to occupy zebra crossings was born in 2002, when Caul Grant, founder of the Campaign for Truth and Justice, and his supporters stood still on the one outside the Royal Courts of Justice. A Police Inspector told them “Just keep moving and you’re alright.”
For ‘empowerment activists‘ to stop the traffic again in Central London was quite an achievement on the first Empowerment Monday.
But even better: Scotland Yard have invited Caul to negotiate future plans!
This is therefore to invite you
- to add ‘Occupy Zebra Crossings‘ to your portfolio of direct actions
- to operate as support networks for empowering activities
- to organise yourselves into ‘empowerment networks’.
With Commitment sheets – to spell out what kind of support you are able to give:
- e.g. number of hours during demo time – on Empowerment Mondays - outside the Royal Courts of Justice – or wherever
- as regular speaker – or as occasional guest
- as an online or offline activist.
With Empowerment Mottos and Slogans such as
re the justice system:
- Judiciary Guilty of Criminal Acts
- Shifting the Blame is the Name of the Game
- White Collar Criminals get away with Murder
re child snatching aka state kidnapping
re online petitions and activities
re general repression and suppression
and anything anybody can think of. I can’t for the moment. Just want to get this good news out!
September 17, 2013
Child 'care', Child 'Protection', Corruption, Court of Protection, Family Courts, Human Rights Convention, Law Enforcement, Meetup, Police, Police state, Rule of Law, Rule of Money
Bachelor of Veterinary Science, Bank of England Act 1694, Court of Protection, James Munby, Police, Royal Courts of Justice, Rule of law, South Wales Police
Monday’s event outside the Royal Courts of Justice was the result of Caul Grant who founded the Campaign for Truth and Justice telling his victimisation and starfighter story at a gathering of the Free Spirit Foundation.
This spiritual revolution will continue every Monday from 10am to 4pm. Afterwards, we network in The George opposite to relax the bones after demonstrating that:
- Law Breakers cannot be Law Enforcers
- the Judiciary is guilty of criminal acts
- we demand compliance with the Rule of Law and equal application of the Law.
But the programme of events and implementation of actions will emerge as we dance between the real and the online world. In Leipzig, the demos started every Monday night and eventually brought the Berlin Wall down. We shall see and overcome!
Our overall objectives are:
- to break the silence that protects the ongoing corruption within the civil and criminal justice system – one of the seven deadly syndromes and seven media cover-ups
- to break the City’s Rule of Money and ensure Westminster’s Rule of Law by enforcing the Bank of England Act 1694
- to enforce Sir James Munby’s judgement of 05 September 2013 that calls for the court to adapt its practice to the realities of the internet and in particular social media. More
May 12, 2013
Corruption, Crime, Death of Jean Charles de Menezes, False Flag Operations, Fraud, Judges, Law firm, Litigants in Person, Magistrates Court, Metropolitan Police Service, Police, Public Interest, Public Interest, Royal Courts of Justice, Solicitors, STV Group (Scotland), United Kingdom, Whistleblowers
Regular readers of and contributors to Victims Unite will not be surprised to read about compelling evidence for corruption within
- the Police Service, particularly the Metropolitan Police: “this will not be investigated”
- 65 calls for help from the Police
- the Judiciary
- law firms [from hell]: “For God sakes, if you were not ripped off, I’d never make a living.” [para 59, page 38]
- “was unfortunately set up by the lawyers from Russells” [figure 4c, page 50]
However, in addition, this 240-page report is about:-
criminal victimisation of Ms Seven by Russells Law firm More
February 25, 2013
Air France, Alex Jones, Alexa Internet, David Icke, KMichelle, Mainstream Media, McDonalds, Mind the Gaps, Public Interest, Royal Court of Justice, Royal Courts of Justice, Television, The Web, Twitter, YouTube
There is a new cat on the block: Eddie The Cat7 – a YouTube channel with currently 33 videos – devoted to the sharp and astute analysis of mis- and dis-information by the mainstream media as well as ‘amateur shills’ and mis-informers.
The channel covers a wide range of subjects and one of the videos compares the popularity of ‘conspiracy’ or ‘truth’-videos with those of mainstream media:
- Infowars – aka as Alex Jones show – shortly after Playboy
- Natural News – after Al Jazeera
- Before it’s News – after Channel 4
- Godlike Productions – after New Yorker
- Above Top Secret
- and David Icke - after Radioshack
- Coast to Coast AM after Oxford Unit
- Rense after Air France
- Prison Planet after McDonalds
- Disclose TV More
October 26, 2011
Bradford, Campaigning, Family Court, Haringey Council, Haringey London Borough Council, Human Right, Leeds, London, Norman, Police harassment, Police officer, Royal Courts of Justice, South Wales Police, World War II
After midnight I got this call from poor Norman, terrorised over what had happened to him after 14 hours of torment and torture – never knowing what might happen:
- at 10am in the morning, a young lady asks him to help her and her granny next door who was just moving in
- he dresses casually to be helpful -
- only to be welcomed by FIVE police officers telling him that he is arrested.
The empty flat must have been offered by the management company “InCommunities Ltd” to the police!
Taken 14 miles away to Leeds, he spent a whole day in a cell on a hard bench when, really, his spinal condition requires change of position and a special bed.
Eventually, a solicitor came, but he was only released close to midnight. Two ridiculous charges and he is supposed to appear before the court on November 17th.
Released on bail, under all sorts of conditions, and he could return – on his own – to be home after midnight.
Meanwhile, his computer was seized with his appeal papers and his mobile. Thus he has no phone numbers!
PLEASE ring him on 0127 454 1213!
It’s called a ‘honeytrap’, he thinks…
And his niece Tracy was arrested and released, too! Of course, computers and phones are the ‘externalised brains’. So “they” take them and have your contacts!
Haringey Council asked for names of witnesses, only to criminalise them and punish them without crime!
Norman writes about the Haringey crime:
If only one tenth of the story is true there is something seriously wrong with the behaviour of those with power. Never was the saying “All power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely” more conclusively proved.
If such cases are ever to be resolved it is vital that the pretence that the secrecy is to ‘protect the children’ must be shown for the sham which it is, & that Family Courts be at least as open as other hearings – which isn’t saying much in Britain.
Who rates worst: