September 17, 2013
Child 'care', Child 'Protection', Corruption, Court of Protection, Family Courts, Human Rights Convention, Law Enforcement, Meetup, Police, Police state, Rule of Law, Rule of Money
Bachelor of Veterinary Science, Bank of England Act 1694, Court of Protection, James Munby, Police, Royal Courts of Justice, Rule of law, South Wales Police
Monday’s event outside the Royal Courts of Justice was the result of Caul Grant who founded the Campaign for Truth and Justice telling his victimisation and starfighter story at a gathering of the Free Spirit Foundation.
This spiritual revolution will continue every Monday from 10am to 4pm. Afterwards, we network in The George opposite to relax the bones after demonstrating that:
- Law Breakers cannot be Law Enforcers
- the Judiciary is guilty of criminal acts
- we demand compliance with the Rule of Law and equal application of the Law.
But the programme of events and implementation of actions will emerge as we dance between the real and the online world. In Leipzig, the demos started every Monday night and eventually brought the Berlin Wall down. We shall see and overcome!
Our overall objectives are:
- to break the silence that protects the ongoing corruption within the civil and criminal justice system – one of the seven deadly syndromes and seven media cover-ups
- to break the City’s Rule of Money and ensure Westminster’s Rule of Law by enforcing the Bank of England Act 1694
- to enforce Sir James Munby’s judgement of 05 September 2013 that calls for the court to adapt its practice to the realities of the internet and in particular social media. More
August 30, 2013
Corruption, Court of Protection, Family Courts, Government, House of Lords, Internet Media, Law Enforcement, McKenzie Friends, Ministry of Justice, Parliament, Police state, Prison, Rule of Law, Rule of Money, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Court of Protection, Government, Holloway, House of Lords, McKenzie Friend, Norman Scarth, Rule of law, South Wales Police
How do you compare injustice, fraud, failures of ‘the system’ and explain the width of the gap between the Rule of Law (and correctness) and the Rule of Money (and corruption)?
Victims Unite started in August 2010 by publishing individual cases that were begun on Enforcement of Bank of England Act 1694. Since then I
- accompanied some 50 general and another 50 or so cases in family courts
- posted 474 articles
- and 815 followers are reading regularly about ‘us’, the victims turning into starfighters, campaigners, online activists and McKenzie Friends and ‘them’, the ‘public service’ organisations ranging from police, prison, courts, the House of Commons and House of Lords to the Government in Downing Street.
Today, the 250,000 mark of visitors will be passed. And I am sorry to say that the only thing that has improved is my ability to ‘see through’ what’s happening more and more:
- public officials commit white collar crimes
- they deny and lie
- they cover each other
- they commit more crimes to cover up.
No matter which ‘case’ comes before courts, no matter which story I try to publish, no matter who tries to get justice and compensation, it’s never a level playing field, for there is always one individual that is being victimised by many officials who are ‘just doing their job’. More
August 23, 2013
Child 'Protection', Child pornography, Family Courts, Internet Media, McKenzie Friends, Police state, Rule of Law, Rule of Money, Scotland
Barack Obama, Best interests, Deportation, Holloway, McKenzie Friends, Republican, Rule of law, United States
The US mother of a single child is one of some 50 foreign nationals kept in Holloway, whilst their children are in ‘care’. Her judgement to ‘discharge’ the stay on her deportation is on John Hemming MP’s blog.
Two ‘reconsiderations’ of this and another refusal are before the Court that says a hearing will take place within 8 weeks.
The barrister who submitted the Judicial Review that caused the published judgement wrote that UKBA knows every second that she is being held is illegal. For 14 months are beyond EU rules of 6 months and ‘excessive’ rather than ‘reasonable’ in terms of UK laws.
What can she do? Submit another application. From prison conditions that are made to prevent her from access to justice: no money for phone calls and mail delayed, besides McKenzie Friends not being allowed to take papers in and out. Only solicitors. Two law firms advised her badly. One suggested she should change her non-guilty plea to ‘guilty’.
But Edward Timpson MP in his response to Belinda McKenzie’s letter to the Prime Minister to RETURN OUR STOLEN CHILDREN writes:
… placing a child in the care of a local authority, the authority will continue to work with the family with a view to the child returning home…
We only know what we’re up against when we’re in it and directly hit and concerned:
- the systematic destruction of the family unit
- the endemic hypocrisy “in the best interest of the child”
- the Rule of Money over the Rule of Law
- the political apathy towards the financial war
- the ‘austerity cuts’ that create extra havoc in a corrupt judicial system
- ‘globalisation’ as the policy for blurring national identification and sovereignty.
As Victims Unite reaches 250,000 views in 3 years, the ethical battle sharpens its edge: More
March 15, 2013
Advocacy, Campaigning, Child abuse, David Shayler, Gagging orders, Lambeth London Borough Council, Law, Leonard Cohen, Public Interest, Rule of law, Sexual abuse, Support Groups, The rule of money, United Kingdom, Whistleblower, Whistleblowers, white collar crime
Victims of white collar crimes come in all shades, colours and sizes – of amounts of damages, degrees of injustice and levels of cruelty. Once we’ve been hit or hurt, our challenges are a profound process of ‘waking up’ and being disillusioned:
- it’s NOT our fault – it’s the organisations covering up for themselves
- the ‘authorities’ do NOT deliver what they are supposed to
- most ombudsmen or other organisations of complaint are only there to fob us off.
What can we do?
- to learn NOT to give in or up, but stand our ground and fight for our rights
- to learn how to present our experience as a ‘case': on paper, on video and in person
- to learn how to live with our pain and to communicate it – possibly turning it into passion… More
January 25, 2013
Corruption, Human Rights Convention, McKenzie Friends, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Advocacy Organizations, Britain, Corruption, Crime, European Convention, Fraud, Fundamental Rights Charter, Government, Human Right, Human Rights and Liberties, Human Rights Convention, Justice, Law, Litigants in Person, McKenzie Friends, Police, Rule of law, Second Amendment to the United States Constitution, Sheriff, The Rule of Law, United Kingdom, United States, Universal Declaration, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Victims Unite has brought a few starfighters together who have studied the law, helped as McKenzie Friends and challenged antiquated rules such as the ban on recording court proceedings.
Here is the online petition Abolish the Ban on Recording Court Proceedings and here is a first collection of comments by signers.
Here are a few conclusions by victims who stand up for themselves:
UK Police Personnel should have Criminal Records Bureau Checks – an online petition that publishes a list of charged or convicted Prison, Police and Court Personnel (ca 1274)
The Law is only as good as the integrity of those entrusted to administrate it. — Maurice Kirk
A law breaker cannot also be a law enforcer. — Caul Grant
‘The Law’ in Britain (The Police & the Courts), deliberately deny me the protection of the law, & deliberately block me from seeking a remedy in the courts for crimes & other wrongs committed against me. That being so, & it IS fact, then that same ‘Law’ CANNOT be used to punish me. Indeed, both Police & Courts have themselves committed serious crimes against me, & do so with impunity.
Or in short:
- LAW ONE is to Protect the Powerful.
- LAW TWO is to Oppress those who are Not.
- LAW THREE is to destroy anyone who dares to protest. — Norman Scarth
January 20, 2013
Buckingham Palace, Corruption
Bank of England, Blogs, British Academy, Buckingham Palace, Cabinet Office, Corruption, Crown, Economic, Economics, Elizabeth II, Internet Media, Law, London, Monarchy of the United Kingdom, Money supply, Palaces, Recreation, Royal Assent, Royal Charter, Royal Navy, Royal warrant of appointment, Rule of law, The Rule of Law, The rule of money, Treasury Select Committee
It’s obviously time to write to Buckingham Palace again, even though it doesn’t seem to achieve anything at all – besides prompt responses, passing me on to Ministers who don’t communicate.
So I’m just soothing my conscience: I want to die, knowing that I’ve tried my best. I want HM to know what, just like in all the fairy tales of the world, Her Ministers won’t tell her. Because they don’t seem to have the ethics, morals and integrity necessary to be a ‘voice for the people’. At its best, they are, what my husband used to call a ‘mutual adoration society’. But, in reality, they are making civil abuse of royal privileges as enshrined in Royal Charters.
Since 2008 I’ve been writing as the Organiser of the Forum for Stable Currencies, after a human rights lawyer had advised us to ‘go for Parliamentary Scrutiny via the Treasury Select Committee‘. More