May 8, 2014
Child 'care', Child 'Protection', Child abduction, Child pornography, Early Day Motion, Internet Media, Judges, McKenzie Friends, Ministry of Justice, Parliament, Police state, Public Administration Committee, Rule of Money, White-Collar Crimes, White-Collar Criminals
Bill, House of Commons of the United Kingdom, House of Lords, Kenneth Clarke, NATO, Richard Cottrell, Scotland, Teresa May
Cover of George Orwell’s 1984 (Max Notes)
I have been musing for a while how to express my dismay about Child removal as a class war, as I am reading George Orwell’s 1984 who wrote in 1949 about the ‘underclass’ being expected just to be breeding and working… The public gravy train is used by all public institutions and the legal profession via ‘legal aid’.
This post in my daily email from The Tap confirms ‘from the outside’ what I’ve watched day in day out:
1. victims of child snatching are discovering what victims of fraudulent bankruptcies have observed:
- the absence of Articles 1 and 13 in the UK Human Rights Act;
- Article 1 means that all articles are binding and Article 13 is about the ‘remedy against national authorities’.
2. Teresa May admitted before this House of Lords Committee that ‘fraud is a difficult issue’:
- why haven’t any of our cries have been heard and taken seriously!?
- why don’t Early Day Motions make a difference??
- in other words: nobody in the establishment CARES, as long as they have their salaries, pensions and who knows what perks.
3. There are far too many organisations and committees that are supposed to remedy evil, but the situation gets worse, as nobody tackles the issue of money creation at its roots: More
September 18, 2013
Rule of Law
Activism, Caul Grant, London, Occupy movement, Police, Royal Courts of Justice, Scotland, Zebra crossing
The idea to occupy zebra crossings was born in 2002, when Caul Grant, founder of the Campaign for Truth and Justice, and his supporters stood still on the one outside the Royal Courts of Justice. A Police Inspector told them “Just keep moving and you’re alright.”
For ‘empowerment activists‘ to stop the traffic again in Central London was quite an achievement on the first Empowerment Monday.
But even better: Scotland Yard have invited Caul to negotiate future plans!
This is therefore to invite you
- to add ‘Occupy Zebra Crossings‘ to your portfolio of direct actions
- to operate as support networks for empowering activities
- to organise yourselves into ‘empowerment networks’.
With Commitment sheets – to spell out what kind of support you are able to give:
- e.g. number of hours during demo time – on Empowerment Mondays - outside the Royal Courts of Justice – or wherever
- as regular speaker – or as occasional guest
- as an online or offline activist.
With Empowerment Mottos and Slogans such as
re the justice system:
- Judiciary Guilty of Criminal Acts
- Shifting the Blame is the Name of the Game
- White Collar Criminals get away with Murder
re child snatching aka state kidnapping
re online petitions and activities
re general repression and suppression
and anything anybody can think of. I can’t for the moment. Just want to get this good news out!
March 3, 2013
BBC, Government, Jimmy Savile, Mainstream Media
BBC, BBC, Campaigning, Child abuse, Child Abusers, Child Sexual Abuse, Child snatching, Government, Haut de la Garenne, Home-Office, house of commons, Internet Media, Jimmy Savile, Mainstream Media, Members of Parliament, Metropolitan police, Paedophile Information Exchange, Paedophilia, Pedophilia, People, Petitions, Royal Commission, Scotland, State kidnapping, United Kingdom
This letter by Michael H. Murrin, entitled “A Paedophiles Friend?”, is a labour of love and passion.
It is based on the possession of the membership list of the Paedophile Information Exchange from a reliable and proven source. The result are two online petitions:
and 22 pages of care-ful research, choice of images, links, media references and care-ful formatting to follow up a previous letter around these 4 requests:
- The Paedophile Information Exchange and its founders were finally subject to criminal prosecution during the mid 1980’s, however the full extent of its influence has never been properly, openly, examined. I now ask you to authorise the release of ALL archived records concerning the police investigation of, and subsequent prosecution of, P.I.E. This to include a complete transcript of the court case, the publication of the membership list and publication of the mailing list. I also request that you authorise the release into the public domain of any memoranda and/or other communications related to P.I.E, between the Metropolitan Police, the Home Office and 10 Downing Street during the time of the police investigation into P.I.E.
- At this point I make my second request to you; I ask that you intervene to release Colin Smart from the legal injunctions inflicted upon him by Sunderland City Council. In effect I am asking you to restore to Mr. Smart his liberty and his right to freedom of speech. More
October 14, 2010
Fraud, Law, Scotland
This is the underlying theme that pervades through all the cases of ‘deep-rooted corruption in the legal profession’ that Victims of Crooked Lawyers have experienced in Scotland.
“Will Fraud” has become the specialty of Stuart Usher, the founder of Victims of Crooked Lawyers. Unfortunately, their website has expired. But here is his story.