August 17, 2014
Buckingham Palace, Child 'care', Child 'Protection', Child abduction, Child pornography, Government, Law Enforcement, Paedophilia, Parliament, Police, Police state, Prison, Public Administration Committee, Rule of Money, White-Collar Crimes
Family Court, Police, Prison, Royal Courts of Justice, State kidnapping, The Rule of Law
June 6, 2013
Child abduction, Government, Ministry of Justice
#childsnatchuk, #paedobritain, Austerity Cuts, Banks, Bilderberg Group, Child abduction, Crime, DailyMail, George Osborne, Globalisation, Government, Hertfordshire, International Monetary Fund, Internet Media, June, Kenneth Clarke, Ministry of Justice, Monsanto, Paedophilia, Protesting, Public Interest, Rowde, Solicitor, State kidnapping, United Kingdom
“BUSINESSMAN shot solicitor dead because he blamed him for the repossession of his home and break down in his marriage” – this is the title of the article in the Daily Mail today.
God forbid a solicitor is a criminal! God forbid Solicitors from Hell is not ‘real’! God forbid there will be a judge who will acknowledge the criminality of a colleague! After all, they have to protect each other, while denying and lying and committing crimes to cover up crimes. That’s my bottom line analysis.
Here’s the article about a retired Scotland Yard Inspector who gets punished for his paedophile activities. You see, the covering up of crimes cuts across all institutions, from ‘the law’ to the ‘law enforcement’.
Shall I go further with my current understanding and analysis?
Well, by now, I feel there are enough people out there highlighting the ultimate crimes:
and the real people who are pulling the strings. Here are some links as a taster:
May 20, 2013
Daily Mail, John Hemming MP, Publicity
Advocacy, Barnet, Brussels, Camilla Cavendish, Campaigning, Court Hearings, Court of Protection, Daily Mail, Early Day Motion, Exposure, Family Court, FOI Requests, George Galloway, John Hemming, John Hemming MP, John McDonnell, John McDonnell MP, Local Council, London Borough of Barnet, Member of Parliament, Member of the European Parliament, Petitions, Public Interest, Publicity, Secret Family Courts, Secret Prisoners, State kidnapping, UK Court of Protection, United Kingdom, white collar crime
When John Hemming MP joined us at our Westminster meeting in January 2011, to explore a Public Inquiry into White Collar Crimes, I knew that ‘secret prisoners‘ were his ‘pet subject':
- the use of the Court of ‘Protection‘ to steal the assets of mainly elderly people, by declaring them ‘not to have capacity’ to instruct solicitors
- as a result, people are secretly imprisoned.
At the time, I did not know as much about secret family courts as I wish I never needed to learn:
- secret family courts are used to sanction and ‘legalise’ the child snatching carried out by Social Services – supposedly in the ‘best interest of the child’
- I launched Stop Forced Adoptions in the UK as an online petition that non-UK MEPs want to take further in Brussels, as soon as 2,000 signatures are reached
- I re-vamped Ian Josephs’ www.forced-adoption.com into Punishment without Crime, as he has been advising between 3 and 6 parents a day since the sixties.
Now I have seen how extra secrecy was used in a family court case: More