EU PARLIAMENT: Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent – Did you Sign?
- Peter Hofschroers Unlawful Arrest Update 1
- WANTED: Romanian victims of #ChildSnatchUK and #ForcedAdoption for #EU efforts
- IRELAND will rise and topple these traitors who practise profit and preach austerity
- TURNING the TABLES: Accused man threatens prosecutors with arrest at court
- CRIMINAL @NYorksPolice in action: #Lies, #Violence, #Greed and #RuleOfMoney
- 25th ANNIVERSARY of UN Convention on #ChildRights triggers #EU_Resolution
- RESPONSE comes to the rescue once again – to prevent #unlawful #eviction
- #MONEY: deadly weapon as #MoneyCreation is discussed by MPs
- #HumanRights Issues become #HumanDuties: in the name of Defenceless Children and Intimidated Parents
- Protected: TO GAG or not to gag: The Hon. Mr Justice Peter Jackson teaches Medway Council a lesson
- #EP_Petitions in Brussels on #ForcedAdoption and #ChildSnatching in UK
- @BBCNewsnight 02/07/14: #LeonBrittan @SimonDanczuk @MegMunnPM @TimLoughton http://bit.ly/10AeU4g
- My Turn to Talk? Children and Elderly #Abused rather than Heard!
- More horrors for #MauriceKirk – from a fellow prisoner. Please call #HMPSwansea 01792 485300!
- SUPPORT #Whistleblowers #abuse #survivors #MelanieShaw #MickeySummers #NottinghamPolice @JohnMannMP
melanie on “Name & Shame Social… melanie on “Name & Shame Social… melanie on “Name & Shame Social… melanie on “Name & Shame Social… melanie on “Name & Shame Social…
- Child Snatching
- Cases as Stories
- WWII Veteran Norman Scarth
- Legal Mafia Evidence
- False Imprisonments
- Financial Fraud
- Miscarriages of Justice
- Misconduct of Solicitors
- Victimised due to being Victorious
- Social Services Stealing Children
- Industrial / Professional Accidents
- Land Registry Fraud (no. 31)
- Police Harassment (no. 30)
- Chemical Poisoning (no. 13)
- Blowing Whistles
- Exploiting the Elderly
- Stories as News Releases
- Press Releases
- Mainstream Media
- Wheelchair-bound car crash victim ‘punished’ by legal system
- The Self-Justice of Rambo Granny
- Three articles from the Telegraph
- How I lost £1.8m in a matter of months
- Call to reveal cost of informers
- Distressed property sales to rise on bank reform
- So where is the justice in judges being allowed to keep their wrongdoings secret?
- Judge who tried to hide convictions for harassment steps down ahead of official inquiry
- Wembley accountant Ashok Mahajan jailed for ‘Nazi’ acid attack
- FSA sued over ‘botched’ Cameron Farley case
- Creditors to meet over RT Properties
- Reprieve for paralysed father facing eviction
- Why I haven’t paid my mortgage for 2½ years
- Have the Woolf reforms worked?
- Mainstream Media
- Haters &Trolls
- 384,123 visits since Aug 2010
Feed the Victims Fund
With this button you can donate to the Victims Fund via PayPal. It serves to cover internet costs and to help victims emotionally, mentally, legally and financially.
Mental Health Warning
It is an agreed policy among 'victims turned starfighters' that anybody who attacks either this site or its contributors, will be blocked without any warning.
Libel and/or abuse are not tolerated. Anonymity is only acceptable by victims who are afraid of yet more victimisation.
Please contact me on sabine AT globalnet.co.uk if you prefer email to comment.
#childsnatchuk leads to #paedobritainDay of Online ActionMarch 28th, 2013The day when #paedobritain and #stopabusenow were trending.
WANTED: Fair Trials and Compensation
Parliamentary Inquiry into White Collar Crimes
Stop Secrecy in Family Courts!
Abolish the ban on recording court proceedings!
Archive (post count)
Maurice Kirk outside Cardiff County Court
Click on book cover to buy from Lulu
Stop the Oppression of the British People
The Biggest Wallet Wins
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/aVBcI0IB83Q?a Hermann Hesse „Ich weiß von solchen" 2 days ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/74g90dpvqc0?a Das sechzehtne Adventstürchen - Ludwig Thoma 2 days ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/ALgnqGBuVOY?a Das fünfzehnte Adventstürchen - Kurt Tucholsky 2 days ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/jP5E93zESK0?a Das vierzehnte Adventstürchen - Joachim Ringelnatz 2 days ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/vgryD8Zzdeg?a Das dreizehnte Adventstürchen - Eduard Mörike 2 days ago
Archives (Post counts)
Linked to MAARS – Global Legal Network
Tag Archives: The Telegraph
The latest article in The Telegraph about the family courts is not by but about Christopher Booker! It illustrates how commitment and perseverance to one’s issue may actually get you somewhere, some time… Open up family court hearings, says senior … Continue reading →
Child ‘protection’ or ‘snatching‘ is not a single issue campaign, nor is it a national phenomenon. But most ‘activism’ is based on the suffering of personal experience. Nick Clegg said in Parliament that victims of abuse should speak out and … Continue reading →
This cartoon was sent by Richard Moore who publishes cyberjournal.org. In 5,500 words David Icke tells the story: Jimmy Savile – Doorman to the Cesspit. The Yorkshire Post refers to 340 inquiries in Savile banned from children’s homes for abuse. The Savile … Continue reading →
David Cameron’s and Nick Clegg’s texts could be disclosed under FOI – an article in The Telegraph to which victum turned starfighter and McKenzie Friend Patrick Cullinane has responded very explicitly and extensively. He writes “If I get the TOP vote, The … Continue reading →
“The fair criticism of judges and judicial decisions is not only quite clearly a right, there are also occasions when there may be a duty to do it”
The quotes below stem from the barrister who defended Peter Hain MP in Ireland in April 2012: Criticism of judges or of judicial decisions does not in itself constitute contempt of court. The fair criticism of judges and judicial decisions is … Continue reading →
As part of his article / column in the Sunday Telegraph http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/9261122/Keeping-the-country-short-of-water-is-now-government-and-EU-policy.html Christopher Booker writes: Abused girls paid price for ‘child care’ Much of the response to the case of the teenage girls in Rochdale who were sexually abused by Pakistani … Continue reading →
This article was published by The Telegraph EIGHT years ago! But the circus continues with different clowns and, according to experts, got WORSE… Here are the highlighted quotes: I feel like a surrogate, who has given birth to a baby … Continue reading →