EU PARLIAMENT: Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent – Did you Sign?
- LET’S TALK, TWEET and BLOG about the Inquiry into Organised, Orchestrated & Historic Child Sexual Abuse #TimeToBreakThem!
- WHEN THE LAW protects the Monarchy and the Catholic Church and Ireland Colludes with the UK: Kevin Annett returns to Canada
- OPEN LETTER re CSA Inquiry: survivor, whistleblower and victims of 5 Police Forces
- CHILD SEX ABUSE (Rotherham): Oral Answers by Theresa May to Questions by 52 MPs
- PAEDOPHILIA in the UK Establishment: a golden opportunity for exposing #paedobritain #childsnatchuk #CSAinquiry
- APPEALING to the Home Affairs Committee: evidence of Child Sexual Exploitation and localised grooming
- CHILD ABUSE SCANDAL raises disturbing questions about UK establishment or how #childsnatchuk leads to #paedobritain
- PRISONS, POLICE and COURTS in meltdown. What next when you look at the True McCann story?
- MIND THE GAP between policies and reality: court secrecy, unlawful imprisonments and the national inquiry into organised child sexual abuse
- 73-YEAR OLD SID HINGERTY walks for Justice from Glasgow to Brussels via Ireland and Wales
- An open letter to Theresa May calling for Michael Mansfield QC to chair the Child Abuse Inquiry
- CHILDREN TO BE HEARD? Open Letter to the Minister of State for Justice and Civil Liberties
- WHOM DO YOU ASK for help when the State bullies you for whistleblowing on paedophilia – especially once imprisoned?
- DON’T TAKE MY CHILD on ITV + EXARO News about the Organised Child Sexual Abuse inquiry
- FROM TELEGRAPH to German tabloid: paedophile scandal in Westminster!
best cuisinart coffe… on THE PAEDOPHILES FRIEND? A most… web developer on VICTIMS Unite and Occupy Zebra… instagram on RESTORING PUBLIC CONFIDENCE in… bigresidence4008.jig… on APPEALING to the Home Affairs… single on KENNETH CLARKE and the Pattern…
- Child Snatching
- Cases as Stories
- WWII Veteran Norman Scarth
- Legal Mafia Evidence
- False Imprisonments
- Financial Fraud
- Miscarriages of Justice
- Misconduct of Solicitors
- Victimised due to being Victorious
- Social Services Stealing Children
- Industrial / Professional Accidents
- Land Registry Fraud (no. 31)
- Police Harassment (no. 30)
- Chemical Poisoning (no. 13)
- Blowing Whistles
- Exploiting the Elderly
- Stories as News Releases
- Press Releases
- Mainstream Media
- Wheelchair-bound car crash victim ‘punished’ by legal system
- The Self-Justice of Rambo Granny
- Three articles from the Telegraph
- How I lost £1.8m in a matter of months
- Call to reveal cost of informers
- Distressed property sales to rise on bank reform
- So where is the justice in judges being allowed to keep their wrongdoings secret?
- Judge who tried to hide convictions for harassment steps down ahead of official inquiry
- Wembley accountant Ashok Mahajan jailed for ‘Nazi’ acid attack
- FSA sued over ‘botched’ Cameron Farley case
- Creditors to meet over RT Properties
- Reprieve for paralysed father facing eviction
- Why I haven’t paid my mortgage for 2½ years
- Have the Woolf reforms worked?
- Mainstream Media
- Haters &Trolls
- 357,639 visits since Aug 2010
Mental Health Warning
It is an agreed policy among 'victims turned starfighters' that anybody who attacks either this site or its contributors, will be blocked without any warning.
Libel and/or abuse are not tolerated. Anonymity is only acceptable by victims who are afraid of yet more victimisation.
Please contact me on sabine AT globalnet.co.uk if you prefer email to comment.
#childsnatchuk leads to #paedobritainDay of Online ActionMarch 28th, 2013The day when #paedobritain and #stopabusenow were trending.
WANTED: Fair Trials and Compensation
Parliamentary Inquiry into White Collar Crimes
Stop Secrecy in Family Courts!
Abolish the ban on recording court proceedings!
Archive (post count)
Maurice Kirk outside Cardiff County Court
Click on book cover to buy from Lulu
Stop the Oppression of the British People
The Biggest Wallet Wins
- MUMMY where are you? When children suffer abuse – from parents or institutions wp.me/p2oNl5-tc 16 hours ago
- WHEN THE SYSTEM of institutions is afraid of whistleblowers, challengers and ‘dissidents’ – just as in USSR wp.me/p13xk8-xB 16 hours ago
- WE’VE GOT OUR MAN: Brian Pead released last from HMP Thameside after 4 months wp.me/p4RMks-7p 1 day ago
- Cry baby Cameron wp.me/p1vON9-eh 2 days ago
- THE ROTHERHAM state of mind: inaction, losing files, perverting the course of action wp.me/p1vON9-ee 3 days ago
Archives (Post counts)
Linked to MAARS – Global Legal Network
Tag Archives: The Telegraph
The latest article in The Telegraph about the family courts is not by but about Christopher Booker! It illustrates how commitment and perseverance to one’s issue may actually get you somewhere, some time… Open up family court hearings, says senior … Continue reading →
Child ‘protection’ or ‘snatching‘ is not a single issue campaign, nor is it a national phenomenon. But most ‘activism’ is based on the suffering of personal experience. Nick Clegg said in Parliament that victims of abuse should speak out and … Continue reading →
This cartoon was sent by Richard Moore who publishes cyberjournal.org. In 5,500 words David Icke tells the story: Jimmy Savile – Doorman to the Cesspit. The Yorkshire Post refers to 340 inquiries in Savile banned from children’s homes for abuse. The Savile … Continue reading →
David Cameron’s and Nick Clegg’s texts could be disclosed under FOI – an article in The Telegraph to which victum turned starfighter and McKenzie Friend Patrick Cullinane has responded very explicitly and extensively. He writes “If I get the TOP vote, The … Continue reading →
“The fair criticism of judges and judicial decisions is not only quite clearly a right, there are also occasions when there may be a duty to do it”
The quotes below stem from the barrister who defended Peter Hain MP in Ireland in April 2012: Criticism of judges or of judicial decisions does not in itself constitute contempt of court. The fair criticism of judges and judicial decisions is … Continue reading →
As part of his article / column in the Sunday Telegraph http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/9261122/Keeping-the-country-short-of-water-is-now-government-and-EU-policy.html Christopher Booker writes: Abused girls paid price for ‘child care’ Much of the response to the case of the teenage girls in Rochdale who were sexually abused by Pakistani … Continue reading →
This article was published by The Telegraph EIGHT years ago! But the circus continues with different clowns and, according to experts, got WORSE… Here are the highlighted quotes: I feel like a surrogate, who has given birth to a baby … Continue reading →