EU PARLIAMENT: Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent – Did you Sign?
Feed the Victims Fund
With this button you can donate to the Victims Fund via PayPal. It serves to cover internet costs and to help victims emotionally, mentally, legally and financially.
- Queen’s Bench Division
- 1st Sunday of Advent: who Cares about #Peace and #Joy and #Spirituality? #JohnLennon
- UKIP Uses Forced Adoption To Rally Voters In Commons Debate
- @HumanRightsLaw UK vs #HumanRights EUROPE: Mind the Gap and Spot the Differences! @UKSupremeCourt
- How secret group @Freemasons has kept grip on Britain for 200 years #freemason @metpoliceuk #McCann
- From The British Attitude to #Children and the Boarding School System to #WoundedLeaders
- Barrister Of The Decade Courtenay Griffiths QC
- @ChrisSpivey3: Corruption, Criminality and Wrong-Doing in Public Office (UK) #paedoUK
- Little Lost Children – Corporate Cannibal
- Save Freedom Of Information – Sign The Petition
- Reporting @GoodNews re #PaedoUK and Fact-Finding #MEPs re #ForcedAdoptions
- Inside Intelligence by Anthony Cavendish. Is he trustworthy?
- CELEBRATING Fact-Finding Visit of MEPs to ABOLISH #ForcedAdoptions #PETIFactFindingForcedAdoptionsUK
- “FREEMASONS IN THE POLICE”, 1997, “ANGELS DEMONS + FREEMASONS”, BOOK: “THE BROTHERHOOD” S. KNIGHT, FILM “The Lightbringers The Emissaries of Jahbulon , Jim Shaw: “An Initiation into the 33rd Degree”
- Child Stealing by the State with Cheryl Corless: ‘Honey they sold my kids’
paul roper (@justice… on UKIP Uses Forced Adoption To R… joekano76 on 1st Sunday of Advent: who Care… Sabine Kurjo McNeill on 1st Sunday of Advent: who Care… Melanie on “Name & Shame Social… Melanie on “Name & Shame Social…
- Child Snatching
- Cases as Stories
- WWII Veteran Norman Scarth
- Legal Mafia Evidence
- False Imprisonments
- Financial Fraud
- Miscarriages of Justice
- Misconduct of Solicitors
- Victimised due to being Victorious
- Social Services Stealing Children
- Industrial / Professional Accidents
- Land Registry Fraud (no. 31)
- Police Harassment (no. 30)
- Chemical Poisoning (no. 13)
- Blowing Whistles
- Exploiting the Elderly
- Stories as News Releases
- Press Releases
- Mainstream Media
- Wheelchair-bound car crash victim ‘punished’ by legal system
- The Self-Justice of Rambo Granny
- Three articles from the Telegraph
- How I lost £1.8m in a matter of months
- Call to reveal cost of informers
- Distressed property sales to rise on bank reform
- So where is the justice in judges being allowed to keep their wrongdoings secret?
- Judge who tried to hide convictions for harassment steps down ahead of official inquiry
- Wembley accountant Ashok Mahajan jailed for ‘Nazi’ acid attack
- FSA sued over ‘botched’ Cameron Farley case
- Creditors to meet over RT Properties
- Reprieve for paralysed father facing eviction
- Why I haven’t paid my mortgage for 2½ years
- Have the Woolf reforms worked?
- Mainstream Media
- Haters &Trolls
- 481,189 visits since Aug 2010
Mental Health Warning
It is an agreed policy among 'victims turned starfighters' that anybody who attacks either this site or its contributors, will be blocked without any warning.
Libel and/or abuse are not tolerated. Anonymity is only acceptable by victims who are afraid of yet more victimisation.
Please contact me on sabine AT globalnet.co.uk if you prefer email to comment.
#childsnatchuk leads to #paedobritainDay of Online ActionMarch 28th, 2013The day when #paedobritain and #stopabusenow were trending.
WANTED: Fair Trials and Compensation
Parliamentary Inquiry into White Collar Crimes
Stop Secrecy in Family Courts!
Abolish the ban on recording court proceedings!
Archive (post count)
Maurice Kirk outside Cardiff County Court
Click on book cover to buy from Lulu
Stop the Oppression of the British People
The Biggest Wallet Wins
- Queen’s Bench Division victims-unite.net/2015/11/30/que… 10 hours ago
- 1st Sunday of Advent: who Cares about #Peace and #Joy and #Spirituality? #JohnLennon wewhoopposedeception.wordpress.com/2015/11/30/1st… 12 hours ago
- #BigData #DataScience @Twitter and @BlackRock: how I can add value to #MachineVision… 3d-metrics.me/2015/11/30/big… https://t.co/pTbM0KywSQ 21 hours ago
- Time is Money - Money is Time Series: youtu.be/5yaUdwUkNTc?a via @YouTube 1 day ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/44biO1vIqaQ?a "Visual" and "Metric 3D" for Deepening Protein Analysis 1 day ago
Archives (Post counts)
Tag Archives: The Telegraph
The latest article in The Telegraph about the family courts is not by but about Christopher Booker! It illustrates how commitment and perseverance to one’s issue may actually get you somewhere, some time… Open up family court hearings, says senior … Continue reading →
Child ‘protection’ or ‘snatching‘ is not a single issue campaign, nor is it a national phenomenon. But most ‘activism’ is based on the suffering of personal experience. Nick Clegg said in Parliament that victims of abuse should speak out and … Continue reading →
This cartoon was sent by Richard Moore who publishes cyberjournal.org. In 5,500 words David Icke tells the story: Jimmy Savile – Doorman to the Cesspit. The Yorkshire Post refers to 340 inquiries in Savile banned from children’s homes for abuse. The Savile … Continue reading →
David Cameron’s and Nick Clegg’s texts could be disclosed under FOI – an article in The Telegraph to which victum turned starfighter and McKenzie Friend Patrick Cullinane has responded very explicitly and extensively. He writes “If I get the TOP vote, The … Continue reading →
“The fair criticism of judges and judicial decisions is not only quite clearly a right, there are also occasions when there may be a duty to do it”
The quotes below stem from the barrister who defended Peter Hain MP in Ireland in April 2012: Criticism of judges or of judicial decisions does not in itself constitute contempt of court. The fair criticism of judges and judicial decisions is … Continue reading →
As part of his article / column in the Sunday Telegraph http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/9261122/Keeping-the-country-short-of-water-is-now-government-and-EU-policy.html Christopher Booker writes: Abused girls paid price for ‘child care’ Much of the response to the case of the teenage girls in Rochdale who were sexually abused by Pakistani … Continue reading →
This article was published by The Telegraph EIGHT years ago! But the circus continues with different clowns and, according to experts, got WORSE… Here are the highlighted quotes: I feel like a surrogate, who has given birth to a baby … Continue reading →