December 3, 2013
Barry Coppinger, CCTV, ClevelandPolice, False evidence, Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, Middlesbrough, Teesside, Twitter
Neil Scott published on Facebook what sounds terribly familiar to ‘victims turned starfighters’: Police Your Police. This case alone should gain me a million.
The Detective wrote it,
The Witnesses covered it up,
The CPS gave it,
The Judges received it,
The Defence received it,
The Teeside Court staff falsified a Summary of it,
Teeside Court staff covered it up,
Judges didn’t receive it as Evidence at my appeal for burglary.
This was Falsified Evidence by the @ClevelandPolice detective.
It was told to Andrew McDonald MP,
To Barry Coppinger @Cleveland_PCC,
Judges at Trial,
Judges at appeal,
IPCC were told 43 times,
CPS knew at every point what was going on:
- Forensics fraud is legal for Police officers said IPCC
- Judges said there’s No Law Forbidding Forensics fraud by Officers of the Law
- IPCC said Stop sending us Complaint EMAILS
- Barry Coppinger PCC of Middlesbrough @Cleveland_PCC won’t answer me on twitter @Lauraneiltina3. More
November 30, 2013
Coroners, Mainstream Media, White-Collar Crimes, White-Collar Criminals
Alan Crickmore, Daily Mail, Facebook, Friends, Gloucestershire, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube
As experienced and seasoned victims turned starfighters and whistleblowers, we have identified Seven Deadly Syndromes and Media Cover-Ups. We described them in an executive summary and an 11-page document and published them as a blog post. We started publishing victim stories in May 2010, before Victims Unite was born in August that year.
The realities of the internet change the realities of the mainstream media:
- websites are news agencies, blogs are opinion shapers, petitions are influencers, LinkedIn profiles are business cards
- Facebook, YouTube and Twitter are ‘platforms’ that can’t compare with ‘professional’ radio, press and TV
- Likes, Friends, Followers and Favorites are votes by clicks and social klout
- the People’s Voice TV became only possible thanks to crowdfunding.
So why should I re-publish when the Daily Mail exposes a white-collar criminal? I guess it feels good not to be a lone wolf in the cyber-wilderness any more: More
October 11, 2013
Child 'care', Child 'Protection', Illuminati, Police state, Rule of Money
Bank for International Settlements, Basel, Central bank, Facebook, Forum for Stable Currencies, new world order, Sexual abuse, Twitter, United States, Whistleblower, World Bank, Yale Law School
whistleblowers for brad (Photo credit: Vertigogen)
Here’s the cause: the 1776 agenda of the Illuminati to create a ‘New World Order’.
And here are some of the effects: courageous individuals fighting this most heinous and evil agenda. In addition to the many whistleblowers and victims already supported by the mainstream media, these are two very special stories:
FROM THE UK:
The former intelligence analyst Andrea Davison specialising in arms for Iraq confirms what many survivors of sexual abuse have known painfully:
- paedophilia is a cross-party crime
- denying and lying is the first step for committing more crimes to cover up crimes
- once you’re a whistleblower you become a seriously marked victim of the UK State.
FROM THE US:
The world bank whistleblower Karen Hudes confirms what the Christian Council for Monetary Justice and the Forum for Stable Currencies have known for a long time:
HOPE FOR THE UK:
Facebook publishes a photo proving that Gerry McCann is a 33 degree Freemason – confirming that Child Snatching is one of the seven Deadly Syndromes and Seven Media Cover-Ups.
Victims of white collar crimes in general and institutionalised child snatching aka state kidnapping in particular are using social media to name, shame and expose. Out of court settlements are more likely to occur thanks to Facebook, Twitter and blogging than in courts.