February 25, 2013
Mainstream Media, Public Interest, The Web
Air France, Alex Jones, Alexa Internet, David Icke, KMichelle, Mainstream Media, McDonalds, Mind the Gaps, Royal Court of Justice, Royal Courts of Justice, Television, Twitter, YouTube
There is a new cat on the block: Eddie The Cat7 – a YouTube channel with currently 33 videos – devoted to the sharp and astute analysis of mis- and dis-information by the mainstream media as well as ‘amateur shills’ and mis-informers.
The channel covers a wide range of subjects and one of the videos compares the popularity of ‘conspiracy’ or ‘truth’-videos with those of mainstream media:
- Infowars – aka as Alex Jones show – shortly after Playboy
- Natural News – after Al Jazeera
- Before it’s News – after Channel 4
- Godlike Productions – after New Yorker
- Above Top Secret
- and David Icke - after Radioshack
- Coast to Coast AM after Oxford Unit
- Rense after Air France
- Prison Planet after McDonalds
- Disclose TV More
November 28, 2012
Advocacy, BBC, Campaigning, Internet Media, Jimmy Savile, Lord McAlpine, Mainstream Media, Paedophilia
BBC, Child abuse, Daily Mail, David Rose, Italy, Lord McAlpine, Theresa May, Twitter
November 20, 2012
Advocacy, Blogs, Campaigning, Exposure, Lord McAlpine, Publicity, Twitter, United Kingdom
10 Downing Street, Angus James, BBC, Child abuse, David Icke, Jersey, Jimmy Savile, Lord McAlpine, Newsnight, Spooks, Sunday Times, Twitter, Wikipedia, YouTube
This 4-page article by Angus James in the now defunct Scallywag magazine couldn’t be more explicit about what was going on around No 10 and the children’s foster homes. It must have been published around 1994.
Justice Denied is one of the blogs publishing it. Here’s the Wikipedia entry for Scallywag magazine.
I know from one of the daughters of a couple whose children were snatched that they are taken at night to dark places where there are only men.
Here is a most comprehensive summary of how you get from Jimmy Savile to Lord McAlpine.
David Icke (52,000 followers) seems to be leading this “Trial by Twitter”:
- You are overcooking the pudding, McAlpine, and more and more people are starting to see it
- Hey, Tweeters Galore, you’re not going to let this arrogant Man’s Intimidation turn you into Jelly, are you?
- There is Tom Pride with I hope Lord McAlpine isn’t going to Sue me for saying this? (6,000 followers and nearly 300,000 visits)
- An Open Letter to Lord Alistair McAlpine by a former Sunday Times journalist
- Public Figures named in Paedophile Ring – with posts updated since 1997
- Parliamentary Paedophiles: A (fairly) comprehensive guide to government nonces – Updated 1/11/12
- Child Abuse Mystery on AANGIRFAN (I wish I knew what it means) with many extensive posts relating to Child Abuse: Rochdale, Jersey, Wales, Ireland, Spooks and Paedophile Rings – Politicians, Judges, Directors…
- and of course, there’s YouTube with this interview with Steve Messham who handed 5-6 dozen of photos to the Police when he was 16…