January 22, 2014
Austin Mitchell MP, Bradbury Pound, Child 'care', Child 'Protection', Child abduction, Early Day Motion, Government, Internet Media, Judges, Parliament, Police, Police state, Publicity, Rule of Money, The Guardian, The Independent, White-Collar Crimes, White-Collar Criminals
Britain, Crime, Early Day Motion, Forum for Stable Currencies, Freemasonry, HM Prison Cardiff, Independent, Metropolitan Police Service, Police corruption, South Wales Police, United Grand Lodge of England, white collar crime
The Independent has been there:
but also the Guardian:
In my experience of shifting emphasis from organising meetings at Westminster to web publishing, here’s why Britain is no longer safe – in ‘link language’ and bullet points:
- Starting with the Sudeley Bankruptcy and its Contemporary Significance: fraudulent bankruptcies, home repossessions and false imprisonments
- Punishment without Crime – Bereavement without Death – with over 36,300 visits since April 2012.
May 20, 2013
Daily Mail, John Hemming MP, Publicity
Advocacy, Barnet, Brussels, Camilla Cavendish, Campaigning, Court Hearings, Court of Protection, Daily Mail, Early Day Motion, Exposure, Family Court, FOI Requests, George Galloway, John Hemming, John Hemming MP, John McDonnell, John McDonnell MP, Local Council, London Borough of Barnet, Member of Parliament, Member of the European Parliament, Petitions, Public Interest, Publicity, Secret Family Courts, Secret Prisoners, State kidnapping, UK Court of Protection, United Kingdom, white collar crime
When John Hemming MP joined us at our Westminster meeting in January 2011, to explore a Public Inquiry into White Collar Crimes, I knew that ‘secret prisoners‘ were his ‘pet subject':
- the use of the Court of ‘Protection‘ to steal the assets of mainly elderly people, by declaring them ‘not to have capacity’ to instruct solicitors
- as a result, people are secretly imprisoned.
At the time, I did not know as much about secret family courts as I wish I never needed to learn:
- secret family courts are used to sanction and ‘legalise’ the child snatching carried out by Social Services – supposedly in the ‘best interest of the child’
- I launched Stop Forced Adoptions in the UK as an online petition that non-UK MEPs want to take further in Brussels, as soon as 2,000 signatures are reached
- I re-vamped Ian Josephs’ www.forced-adoption.com into Punishment without Crime, as he has been advising between 3 and 6 parents a day since the sixties.
Now I have seen how extra secrecy was used in a family court case: More
March 15, 2013
Advocacy, Campaigning, Child abuse, David Shayler, Gagging orders, Lambeth London Borough Council, Law, Leonard Cohen, Public Interest, Rule of law, Sexual abuse, Support Groups, The rule of money, United Kingdom, Whistleblower, Whistleblowers, white collar crime
Victims of white collar crimes come in all shades, colours and sizes – of amounts of damages, degrees of injustice and levels of cruelty. Once we’ve been hit or hurt, our challenges are a profound process of ‘waking up’ and being disillusioned:
- it’s NOT our fault – it’s the organisations covering up for themselves
- the ‘authorities’ do NOT deliver what they are supposed to
- most ombudsmen or other organisations of complaint are only there to fob us off.
What can we do?
- to learn NOT to give in or up, but stand our ground and fight for our rights
- to learn how to present our experience as a ‘case': on paper, on video and in person
- to learn how to live with our pain and to communicate it – possibly turning it into passion… More
March 10, 2013
Brothel, Campaigning, Chuka Umunna, Crime, Keychain, Lambeth, Local Council, London, Member of Parliament, United Kingdom, victims, white collar crime
This key fob was found by Stanley Embling, one of the MANY victims of white collar crimes, in 2002, outside Kings Cross Station.
- Who has been craving to get it back?
- Which company produced these key fobs?
- How many?
- Who paid for the bill?
- Who sold them?
- To whom?
- From when to when?
- Where exactly?
The Greater London Council (GLC) was dissolved in 1986, Wikipedia tells us…
Lambeth Council has sacked Brian Pead for speaking out on behalf girls being groomed only recently. Does this key fob bear some clues?
Greetings to our famous friends: Who, What, When, Where and Why. More