January 12, 2013
BBC, Government, Jimmy Savile, Lord McAlpine, Mainstream Media, Police, Police state, United States, YouTube
Advocacy, BBC, Campaigning, Child Sexual Abuse, Compensator of last resort, Conspiracy theory, David Cameron, David Gale, Diana Princess of Wales, Exposure, False Flag attack, Government, Internet Media, Jimmy Savile, Lord McAlpine, Mainstream Media, New World Order, Pedophilia, People, Pilgrims Society, Police, Police state, Princess Diana, Royal Family, Sandy Hook, Savile, Secret Family Courts, UK Independence Party, United Kingdom, United State, United States, Wikipedia, Yorkshire, YouTube
Belinda McKenzie, human rights activist par excellence and co-founder of the Association of McKenzie Friends as Public Interest Advocates, coined the term: conspiracy realism.
Besides the issues surrounding the latest film on Princess Diana, here are more indicators:
- UK: How Lord McAlpine is exploiting the same libel laws Savile used to cover up his crimes - page 64 of the Savile report
- UK: Police Paedophiles – three convictions in Yorkshire – as part of ’big collusions’ in committing and covering up white collar crimes
- US: the Sandy Hook shooting was staged which is proven by web pages uploaded before the event
- UK => US: the Pilgrims Society ensures the real axis of evil.
On the good news front regarding the secrecy of family courts,
He is looking for people More
November 30, 2012
Lord McAlpine, Mainstream Media, Publicity
Brian Leveson, Campaigning, House of Commons of the United Kingdom, Internet Media, Leveson, Leveson Inquiry, List of newspapers in the United Kingdom, Lord Leveson, Lord McAlpine, Mainstream Media, Member of Parliament, Pedophilia, Publicity, Syndrome, The Web, Turkey, United States, Wikipedia
English: Anti-paedophilia logo from the National Revival of Poland (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
There are enough people interpreting and commenting on the Leveson inquiry – which gave a voice to 51 of a new class of victims: ‘press victims’.
The Wikipedia page gives all the factual information. Lord Leveson realised that they need a place where to go to for complaints and compensation.
‘Victims’ also seemed to be on the agenda in the House of Commons debate. But I am as cynical as the editor of The DuckShoot: nothing is going to change regarding the mainstream media, unless people stop buying and reading:
AND: who knows what creative spirits come up with on the net??? For as long as possible, I will, remain hopeful regarding the potential of the internet concerning the public interest and its defence!
Here you can see which state uses its power to police the net! Guess which country is the worst?… Turkey, followed by the US! More
November 20, 2012
Lord McAlpine, Publicity, Twitter
10 Downing Street, Advocacy, Angus James, BBC, Blogs, Campaigning, Child abuse, David Icke, Exposure, Jersey, Jimmy Savile, Lord McAlpine, Newsnight, Publicity, Spooks, Sunday Times, Twitter, United Kingdom, Wikipedia, YouTube
This 4-page article by Angus James in the now defunct Scallywag magazine couldn’t be more explicit about what was going on around No 10 and the children’s foster homes. It must have been published around 1994.
Justice Denied is one of the blogs publishing it. Here’s the Wikipedia entry for Scallywag magazine.
I know from one of the daughters of a couple whose children were snatched that they are taken at night to dark places where there are only men.
Here is a most comprehensive summary of how you get from Jimmy Savile to Lord McAlpine.
David Icke (52,000 followers) seems to be leading this “Trial by Twitter”:
- You are overcooking the pudding, McAlpine, and more and more people are starting to see it
- Hey, Tweeters Galore, you’re not going to let this arrogant Man’s Intimidation turn you into Jelly, are you?
- There is Tom Pride with I hope Lord McAlpine isn’t going to Sue me for saying this? (6,000 followers and nearly 300,000 visits)
- An Open Letter to Lord Alistair McAlpine by a former Sunday Times journalist
- Public Figures named in Paedophile Ring – with posts updated since 1997
- Parliamentary Paedophiles: A (fairly) comprehensive guide to government nonces – Updated 1/11/12
- Child Abuse Mystery on AANGIRFAN (I wish I knew what it means) with many extensive posts relating to Child Abuse: Rochdale, Jersey, Wales, Ireland, Spooks and Paedophile Rings – Politicians, Judges, Directors…
- and of course, there’s YouTube with this interview with Steve Messham who handed 5-6 dozen of photos to the Police when he was 16…
April 10, 2012
Coalition of Resistance, Publicity
Advocacy, British people, Campaigning, Coalition of Resistance, Fraudulent imprisonment, Germany, Haringey Council, Haringey London Borough Council, Maurice J Kirk, Norman Scarth, Police harassment, Protest, Publicity, Quisling, Robert Green, Times, Wikipedia, World War II
Norman Scarth, the WWII veteran who fled the country he fought for, keeps calling them Quislings, a term coined by The Times in 1940: “To writers, the word Quisling is a gift from the gods. If they had been ordered to invent a new word for traitor…they could hardly have hit upon a more brilliant combination of letters. Aurally it contrives to suggest something at once slippery and tortuous,” as the wisdom of Wikipedia tells us.
Slippery, yes, as experienced by fob off letters and emails:
- not our remit
- not my constituency
- don’t deal with individual cases.
Tortuous, even more:
- Maurice J Kirk BVScwho doesn’t mind going to prison for his principles, is on hunger strike again, for he is being treated abominably – while trying to get compensation for his fraudulent imprisonment and incarceration in a psychiatric clinic in 2009 and 20 years of Police harassment in South Wales
- he is being held for an unspecified reason and unable to apply for bail, for the CPS would have to state WHY he is being held
- his remand warrant was signed by the Clerk of the Magistrates Court and states MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES, but he has not been assessed; the Tottenham Police Station assessment (where he was held as he was helping the Musas) was unsatisfactory and asked for a full mental health assessment; but in Cardiff, people would like to rely on that report by that doctor whose name must not be mentioned – of September 09)
- the ‘restraining order’ that was supposed to be the reason for all sorts of changes to the website never was administered to him; that’s why he has never seen any document stating why he is being held;
- just as with the Musas: first you do the dirty deed, then you invent and fabricate ‘allegations’ and ‘evidence’;
- The Musas are being held on remand since 29th November 2011, only for Haringey Council to cover up their wrong-doings and to get the children adopted
- an American woman was locked up by Barnet Council so that they could take her son unencumbered
- Robert Green is in prison because he has been exposing the crimes against Hollie Greig – which for some ‘strange’ reason cannot be viewed in Germany…