April 7, 2014
United States, White-Collar Crimes, White-Collar Criminals
Amsterdam, David Brooks, Money supply, New York Times, United States, World Bank, Yale University, YouTube
This revelation by a US whistleblower may be late, but more and more people realise that the issue is ‘money’ and the ‘money supply’, i.e. what we’ve been investigating with the Forum for Stable Currencies since the 90s.
Karen A Hudes studied law at Yale and economics in Amsterdam and worked in the Legal Department of the World Bank from 1986 to 2007. She became a whistleblower because “it was the right thing to do.” But on her About Us page she quotes David Brooks, contributor to the New York Times:
80 percent of these whistleblowers regret having reported the crimes because of the negative consequences they suffered. This is not the way to treat people who detect error.” http://brooks.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/06/13/living-with-mistakes/?comments#permid=34
Searching YouTube for her name gives you this list of videos. So she now confirms what we’ve been going on about since the late nineties: the money supply of a country that leads to what’s so dishonest about our money system…
November 30, 2013
Coroners, Mainstream Media, White-Collar Crimes, White-Collar Criminals
Alan Crickmore, Daily Mail, Facebook, Friends, Gloucestershire, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube
As experienced and seasoned victims turned starfighters and whistleblowers, we have identified Seven Deadly Syndromes and Media Cover-Ups. We described them in an executive summary and an 11-page document and published them as a blog post. We started publishing victim stories in May 2010, before Victims Unite was born in August that year.
The realities of the internet change the realities of the mainstream media:
- websites are news agencies, blogs are opinion shapers, petitions are influencers, LinkedIn profiles are business cards
- Facebook, YouTube and Twitter are ‘platforms’ that can’t compare with ‘professional’ radio, press and TV
- Likes, Friends, Followers and Favorites are votes by clicks and social klout
- the People’s Voice TV became only possible thanks to crowdfunding.
So why should I re-publish when the Daily Mail exposes a white-collar criminal? I guess it feels good not to be a lone wolf in the cyber-wilderness any more: More
July 7, 2013
Early Day Motion, Human Rights Convention, Internet Media, Jersey, Jimmy Savile, John Hemming MP, Mainstream Media, Mental Capacity
Court of Protection, Early Day Motion, European Court of Justice, European Parliament, Haut de la Garenne, Leah McGrath Goodman, Official Solicitor, YouTube
THIS VIDEO of our meeting with John Hemming MP on 02/07/2013 in Committee Room 14 was based on this list of questions addressing Secrecy – the Cloak for Criminality?
Besides helping each other, solutions seem to be
- Private Prosecutions – to get justice in individual cases – such as Michael Doherty
- Judicial Reviews – to hold public bodies to account – such as the one we have just submitted
- Protest – as this barrister recommended in a meeting about the erosion of civil rights…
Also our online petitions with their most interesting comments:
And Early Day Motions (EDMs) – for our MPs to sign – by finding them with WriteToThem.com:
While we were talking about the Mental Capacity Act and Forced Adoptions, retired BA pilot Len Lawrence produced the video below to expose the Court of Protection and its wrongdoings: making medical and financial decisions such as the sale of his house for his ‘protection’ – under value:
- he was made HOMELESS
- his ex-wife got 85% of the sale, he got 15%
- after £100,000 went to lawyers.
Might a video on YouTube stand more of a chance to get justice and compensation for victims than our paper submissions to Kenneth Clarke and Vince Cable four years ago?
Secrecy cloaks white collar criminals to snatch children, steal assets and deprive people of their liberty, often in bright daylight and under the disguise of ‘justice’.
Regarding the Official Solicitor and Adoptions without Parental Consent a Nottingham Law Firm publishes:
1. Learning Disabilities Case – reporting on the ‘stupid mum case’ on 17 June 2009 in the Nottingham Evening Post:
- the ‘expert’ claimed she had learning difficulties – which was “complete rubbish and ludicrous”, as John Hemming MP said.
2. Sunday Times Article 14th June 2009: More ‘stupid’ mothers prevented from fighting adoptions
- I will continue to fight the adoption and am taking my case to the European Court of Justice.” Ms Pullen …
- New figures show that hundreds of parents have had the official solicitor, currently Alastair Pitblado, imposed.
- Since January 2006 his department has been brought in to represent 588 parents deemed to “lack the mental capacity” to instruct lawyers in cases where their children faced the possibility of adoption.
3. BBC on 7 April 2013: Majority of ‘deprivation of liberty’ cases unreported, says report
Figures suggest around 7,000 people were deprived of their liberty without procedures being followed. Limits placed on the freedom of people with dementia or brain injuries are not being properly recorded, according to a healthcare regulator.
The Care Quality Commission (CQC) said almost two-thirds of applications to restrict a person’s liberty were not reported to it, as required by law. In some cases, patients had their freedom removed for months at a time. Almost 12,000 applications were made to restrict people’s liberty between April 2011 and March 2012, an increase of 57% in two years. But in England the CQC found only 37% of cases were properly recorded last year.
As a result, around 7,000 people were deprived of their liberty in a way that did not follow procedure.
No wonder, John Hemming MP has been interested in ‘secret prisoners‘ for a long time… And you, will you sign, reblog, tweet, like, share or even more???
E.g. you could join us at a Court Hearing on Wednesday, July 10th or the demo on July 19th outside Downing Street to Return the Stolen Children of the UK! Do we need to wait until children die, go missing or find their parents via Facebook???
June 23, 2013
Parliament, Peoples Assemblies, YouTube
Emergency service, Frances O'Grady, Local government, London, Mark Steel, Trades Union Congress, Welfare state, YouTube
I had registered long before responding to a cry for volunteers. But my back couldn’t stand it. So I used my tablet to take notes and photos and act as promoter of the ideas in bullet points.
People’s Assemblies are
- stop cuts and halt privatisation
- tax the millionaires and big business
- drop the debt and put banks under democratic control
- invest in jobs, homes, public services and the environment.
The excellent programme of speakers was opened by:
- Owen Jones who calls himself a fourth generation socialist
- Frances O’Grady – the first woman to be Secretary General of the TUC – who got us all to link arms, as it’s all about solidarity
- Mark Steel – the comedian who made too many jokes for me to remember and says in his bio: and yet capitalism still seems to rule the world. But YouTube comes to the rescue:
- Stephen Morrison-Burke – Birmingham Poet Laureate 2012/13 – who said that “austerity was their stun gun” and repeated in his wonderful recital “this is serious”.
June 20, 2013
Ben Fellows, Bilderberg, Cabinet Office, Cash-for-questions affair, Cook Report, Dave Bird, Kenneth Clarke, London, Metropolitan Police Service, Million Man March, operation Fairbridge, Police, YouTube
Dear The Right Honourable Kenneth Clarke MP
You may not remember me but you groped me in Ian Greer’s office back in 1994, while I was working for the Cook Report.
Unfortunately, I’m reluctant to give you a chance to sexually assault me again for you to ascertain my identity, so you’re just going to have to take my word for it. If you remember you said that you were in Greer’s office so often that “Ian should put a parliamentary bell in his office so you’d know when to go and vote.” How we all laughed! Of course this is I understand a breech of parliamentary rules.
I have made a serious allegation against you concerning the sexual assault on me to “Operation Fairbridge” which is part of the Metropolitan Police’s Paedophile Unit, as you at the time believed that I was fifteen years old. I actually wasn’t that interested in making a statement as you hadn’t sued me over my story. It was the Police’s idea not mine so perhaps you should take it up with them.
DCI Paul Settle who is in charge of the investigation informed me that if I were to make a half page statement they wouldn’t do anything. However, I was interrogated for eight hours and the statement was fifteen pages long. The Detective who took my statement said that it was detailed and of course she was anxious to get off as she had plans to have drinks with her Sargent. As former Justice Minister you will appreciate that surely nobody is or should consider themselves “Above the law”, so why are the Metropolitan Police claiming that you are? More