Fraud is a nice short word for ‘white collar crime’. Blue collar workers commit more physical crimes. No wonder that the Police feels incapable. They are more the physical type, aren’t they: “It’s above our heads.”
But they can go into all the sophistication necessary to detect computer crimes and can hire accountants and anybody smart enough to investigate accounts, paper work and computer trails, when it is in … whose interest???
So what’s the real reason for the Police passing its responsibilities relating to fraud over to a call centre – as the Daily Mail writes in Fraud victims swindled out of thousands of pounds told to forget police and contact a call centre?
- Is the crime ‘worth investigating’? (My credit card theft of £200 was NOT!)
- “Action Fraud” will just be a data entry team and statistics compiler. NO action in other words.
The Government can’t really do much except set up new institutions and organisations or rename Governmental departments and shuffle jobs, titles and people.
- It uses money to pay people to ‘do their job’.
- Or it sets up private companies and becomes a client for them.
- As ‘money’ has become an economic weapon and tool for control rather than a medium of exchange, another ‘fob off organisation’ needs to be created to protect the Government and the City of London; it’s obvious to those who stopped believing what the mainstream media are telling them…
CHILD SNATCHING – the WORST of all WHITE COLLAR CRIMES