Based on information provided by ‘veteran victim’ Patrick Cullinane, this kind of email went to:
- the European Committee of Petitions
- the Fundamental Rights Agency (which is not responsible)
- the Vice-President of the European Commission for Justice, Fundamental Rights and Citizenship.
“You will see on two websites a number of sample cases where Article 47 of the Charter of Fundamental Rights is violated: Victims Unite! and Enforcement of Bank of England Act 1694. In our attempts to put pressures on Government, we started an online petition whose comments will give you a lot of insight about the general feeling among citizens.
As the organiser of the Forum for Stable Currencies at Westminster, I have heard such stories since 1998.
Now I hope that with your aid we can find effective remedies and fair trials. I attach five cases that are chosen to represent the wide spectrum of the kinds of problems people are experiencing:
1. Paulette Cooper whose business was fraudulently liquidated and who was fraudulently bankrupted, while having her properties possessed – presumably the biggest in terms of violence towards a successful business woman
2. Maurice J Kirk, whose veterinary practice has been the target of police harassment while he has even been struck off the register of veterinary surgeons – presumably the biggest in terms of physical, emotional and professional violence
4. Stanley Embling who was not only defrauded by his employer, but also betrayed by his union – together with many other colleagues
5. Raymond Fox who is the victim of Shell as the cause of nuclear contamination and governmental agencies who, instead of offering support and compensation, covered up and victimised even further.
In comparison, my own experience is minor: while employed by CERN, the European Centre for Nuclear Research, I was the victim of a serious car accident in 1973, at the age of 29. Doctors decided I would not suffer from it in old age. Lawyers had decided that I should have made my complaints known within 10 years. Meanwhile it’s up to me to find out how to live with chronic pains…
Looking very much forward to your suggestions how best to advance our cause,
With many thanks in advance,
Blogger, Victims Unite!
… Empowering victims of financial exploitation and legal oppression
Organiser, Forum for Stable Currencies
… Advocating Economic Democracy through Freedom from National Debt
Buschower Dorfstr. 16 – 14715 Märkisch Luch – Brandenburg
T: 0049 33876 90166 – M: 07968 039 141