This is a foundation paper to launch a public inquiry into the kinds of criminal behaviour we have been observing – mentioning the kinds of experiences victims have suffered.
This is a scoping paper that outlines the kinds of crimes we have observed.
And this is the petition we launched.
Please get in touch with sabine AT 3-metrics.com, if you think you can support the idea, especially with ‘heavy weight’ people!
- On behalf of your constituent: letter to Mike Freer MP with copy to PM and supportive MPs (mrebert.wordpress.com)
- Inspection of local authority fostering services and independent fostering agencies (vickyhaigh.wordpress.com)
- Scope of judge-led public inquiry into press malpractice must include Johann Hari’s professional misconduct at the Independent (blogs.telegraph.co.uk)
- 7/7 survivors abandon inquiry bid (bbc.co.uk)
- Abuse claims ‘cry out’ for inquiry (mirror.co.uk)