The pictures are too large to put up here. But you can find two on the picture gallery of veteran fighter Maurice Kirk (30 years of harassment by 3 police forces) and those, kindly supplied by Brad Meyer , in my report of the meeting on Victims Unite!
And you can go forward:
a) in terms of your own case
- make sure you have a good one-page summary with which to introduce your story to your MP or anybody else
- good samples are David Fabb , Paulette Cooper and Danny Beach , besides 5 summaries about Maurice’s experiences
- we have 29 such summaries starting on Grouping Cases to Enforce the Bank of England Act 1694 and continuing on Our Cases as Stories
- get your MP to write letters on your behalf to any authority you want to question; Ian Liddell-Grainger , supportive MP of victim Gregory Wescott , spells out here that communications from MPs are being ‘fast tracked’
- ask your MP to draft a petition to Parlament with you; most supportive John Hemming MP gave us this suggestion, and he has experience with it
- if your MP is not supportive, ask Mr Speaker [bercowj at parliament.uk] for permission to work with someone else, e.g. John Hemming MP;
b) in terms of campaigning and ‘hitting our targets’
- be sure you are subscribed to Room 14 – A Foundation for Change , Enforcement of Bank of England Act 1694 and Victims Unite!
Key people are
- the Lord Chancellor Kenneth Clarke QC , whom we tried on behalf of four bankruptcy cases,
- the Business Minister Dr Vincent Cable MP whom we contacted for the same reason
- more recently, Mr Ebert wrote to the Home Secretary Theresa May MP who is responsible for the Police
- Shona Manson, working in the Insolvency Service under Vincent Cable wrote this in response to my invitation to her boss Stephen Speed.
c) the context that made such a range of financial and legal fraud possible
- it may appear too far fetched for you to think of ‘currency’ rather than ‘money’ and who has the power to create ‘currency’ or ‘money’ and how; but this has been the primary concern of the Forum for Stable Currencies and its prime supporters: Lord Sudeley, Lord Ahmed and Austin Mitchell MP
- you may wish to research this wider context of dishonest money and possibly click through to the money-related sites that I built in the history of the Forum since 1998.
I am aiming at a follow-up in May. Let’s make sure that there will be real progress until then:
- Austin Mitchell will write to the Government regarding the consultation about the Economic Crime Agency
- he will also contact the Justice and the Business Committee about a public inquiry
- John Hemming helps with drafting an initial ‘sample’ petition to Parliament
- Please check the Judicial Review Claim form regarding the Memo of Understanding between ACPO and the Law Society; please let me know whether you’re willing to work on the text and / or to add to the group of signers.
With my very best wishes for moving onward and upward,