In the attempts of getting the message of monetary reform “out there”, it seemed obvious also to use online petitions.
Since May 2008, we published four petitions:
- two targeted at the Treasury Select Committee
- Stop the Cash Crumble to Equalize the Credit Crunch
- Financial Fairness for Taxpayers and Voters
- one targeted at HM The Queen
- Stop the Oppression of the British People
- and one at “HM Partnership“: the “joint venture” between HM Treasury, HM Court Services, HM Prison and the Crown Prosecution Service:
- WANTED: Fair Trials and Compensation.
I collated the various comments and grouped them according to subject areas which are most fascinating reading – as a reflection of “public opinion”.
And of course, I sent them by email and on paper to various people, besides the targets. Hence I find that they serve well as ‘support’ of any claim or allegation we are making.
I also hope that signers and readers will make use of them, as they have attracted a considerable number of page views which you can see at the bottom of the petition page!