FASSIT is a Families and Social Services Information Team that has been publishing articles about a “family court system at present not fit for purpose”.
They also publish these links:
Justice for Families Campaign Group – the Public Family Law Reform Coordinating Campaign chaired by John Hemming MP where there are more links:
- Stop Injustice Now – also supported by John Hemming MP
- National Society for Children and Family Contact
- Forced Adoption – a business man with language schools in Monaco and elsewhere who hates injustice and hates even more the secret courts that steal children from loving parents.
- FASO – dedicated to supporting anyone affected by a false allegation of abuse
- Parents Against Injustice (PAIN) – Providing help and support to families when they need it most
- Grandparents Action Group UK
- Unity Injustice
who offer help when social workers have taken children
- People Against False Accusations of Abuse P.A.F.A.A. / S.O.F.A.P. (Support Organisation for Falsely Accused People
- Fassit Support Forum with a list of Acts for Your Rights
- Justice for UK Families – Families whose children have been wrongfully removed seeking justice