John Hemming MP was very supportive at our last House of Commons meeting. He chairs the All Party Parliamentary Group on Family Law and The Court of Protection.
Here, he speaks on the problems of Family Law Courts:
- the secrecy imposed to the media
- the arbitrary decisions of social workers
- the ‘expertise’ residing in Local Councils
- conflicts of interest
- judges give Local Council authority
- Local Councils being under pressure to meet higher adoption targets
- Article 3 of Human Rights: inhuman treatment.
Family Group Conferences are the way forward, and independent opinions ought to be accepted.
Current procedures CREATE stress rather than solve them and are not good for the children concerned…
He also works with Families Need Fathers.
Forced Adoptions is published by Ian Josephs who advises victims.
As “The Media & Others”, I have been gagged as “Third Defendant” in two such orders, one by a lawyer of Swansea Council and the other by Doncaster Council.
So I mustn’t publish the orders, let alone details of either the victim, the child, or the perpetrators: the lawyers, judges and Social Services…
In the case of The Stealing of Baby Harley
- I have deleted eight blog posts
- three files on a German blog
- and another German blogger also had to delete a post.
In the case of the abused 7-year old daughter who gives evidence on video
- I have deleted one post, when I didn’t even KNOW that there was an ‘order’ against “The Media & Others”.
Long live “Law and Order” in a “Parliamentary Democracy”!
I’ve made submissions to the Cardiff Justice Centre and the High Court in London, but have not heard from either.