In fact, you are being served a “Notice to Show Good Reason why an Order for Your Committal to Prison should not be made” – less than two days before the Court hearing takes place. “It is in your own interest to do so.”
So, the story is:
- a woman happens to love someone and she gets pregnant with a baby who, as a girl ends up being abused by her father, starting age 3…
- the woman separates and falls in love again and gets pregnant again
- by now the girl is seven and records on video clear evidence of being abused
- but the father has a brother in the police and Social Services turn everything upside down
- the result is: the girl is in “care” while the mother has to attend to Court and explain why she should NOT go to prison…
I don’t want to go into more details. For Social Services use legal departments that issue “Reporting Restriction” or other “Orders” that protect the perpetrators and prevents advocates in the Public Interest to publish their names and all sorts of details.
Just imagine it was YOUR child or grandchild. What would you do???
Well, it so happens that there is a barrister who wrote an article about how to deal with such committal notices. He was hoping for a brave soul to ask for a strike out. That’s what I shall submit to Court first thing tomorrow. Must sleep over it all first.