And there’s a link to Social Workers Named on bebo:
The problem with love is
that it tears you up from the inside
but makes us stronger in the end…
In one of my critical moments in life my mum said:
What doesn’t kill you, makes you stronger!…
Let’s keep loving! Passionately!
Among the ‘news bites’
- November 2007: Child abuse cover-up allegations over top policeman who quit – David Sanderson
- June 2008: The babies at risk before their birth – Andrew Dagnell
- July 2008: Family justice: your word against theirs – Camilla Cavendish
- July 2008: The public needs confidence in family courts – letters by ‘professionals’, i.e. heartless people who are ‘just doing their job’ presumably
- August 2008: Children at risk of violence after failures by family courts – Rosemary Bennett.