I would never have thought that I could watch signatures coming in on The Secrecy of Family Courts should be lifted NOW!
The challenge is to get 100,000 signatures together which would give us a formal debate in Parliament. At the current rate it’ll take us three years!
The comments by signers are really worth reading – just in case anybody thinks that family courts act “in the child’s interest”.
And if you do want to know about “child protection & family justice” with academic certainty, do visit Dramatis Personae – a most comprehensive index of all the players in the UK and Wales during the last 30 years.
Originally started in the UK, it’s been taken on board by a University at the West Coast in the US.
If it’s not money, it must be sex that makes the world go round… Unfortunately also in very traumatic and INSTITUTIONALISED ways of abuse…
- The Secrecy of the Family Court should be lifted NOW: Petition on- and off-line (vickyhaigh.wordpress.com)
- A Mum’s Campaign for Open Courts: The Secrecy of the Family Courts should be lifted NOW (vickyhaigh.wordpress.com)
- Why do we need ‘secrecy’ in the interest of the child whose details are put up for adoption? (vickyhaigh.wordpress.com)
- The family whose 5 children have been stolen is threatened with prison unless all references are removed from the web! (vickyhaigh.wordpress.com)
- The Law, The Law, but Where’s the JUSTICE? He with the biggest wallet wins… (victims-unite.net)
- Vicky saves her baby from clutches of social workers (vickyhaigh.wordpress.com)
- Can we demonstrate that institutionalised child abuse is a matter of Public Interest? (victims-unite.net)
- Can you think of any reason why a baby that is allergic to formula milk should be deprived of his mum’s breast milk? (edm1297.info)