Here’s Phone Hacking as an Emergency Debate, where you can add an annotation. I don’t know, however, who reads them.
Here’s The Telegraph’s report where Chis Bryant MP compares Murdoch to Berlusconi.
- ‘David Cameron should start investigating himself’ – UK radio presenter (rt.com)
- Press body looks at its naughty bits as hacking scandal grinds on (go.theregister.com)
- News of the World phone hacking: Andy Coulson arrested and his computer seized (telegraph.co.uk)
- Our Reader’s Guide to the Phone Hacking Scandal (propublica.org)
- The Murdoch team awaiting ordeal by inquiry (independent.co.uk)
- Independent: John Prescott evidence triggered new inquiry into phone hacking (blogs.journalism.co.uk)
- Cameron vows inquiries into phone-hacking scandal after ex-spokesman’s arrest – The Washington Post (policyabcs.wordpress.com)
- 48 Hours To Stop Murdoch’s UK Media Takeover (loupdargent.com)
- Michael Wolff: Murdoch papers could have hacked U.S. phones (crooksandliars.com)
- Man, 63, bailed in hacking inquiry (mirror.co.uk)