What is the difference between the mainstream media and the blogosphere? In one you’re paid to do your job, in the other you’re fuelled by passion, curiosity and the pleasure of expressing your own thoughts and feelings. As a consequence, different stories are being considered worth writing about!
Similarly, it is fascinating to watch how the same facts can be written about with different levels of literary acumen. I do pray that Norman will live to read how he is becoming famous by his infamous behaviour of switching an audio recorder ON rather than OFF – as the crime considered worthy of punishing him with six months in solitary confinement and under draconian prison conditions.
Here, the cyber-reincarnation of Archbishop Thomas Cranmer writes:
And the remarkable Anna Raccoon who takes a jaundiced view of the main stream media, compares Norman with Charlie Gilmour only because he’s also in prison:
A less literary story is told by fellow starfighter Maurice Kirk with lots of photos on
And I used the blog I produced for Maurice to invite readers to the demo organised for Norman Scarth:
More links to click are:
- Norman’s own blog which he started at 82 in 2007, on www.normanscarth.blgspot.com
- Lincolnshire Voice has produced this leaflet for him
- Sharon Ann Kilby, a serious victim of family courts, publishes Free Norman Scarth UK Political Prisoner
- McCann Exposure – Exposing myth, distortion, corruption and truth: Free Norman Scarth Demonstration
- Captain Rainty – Lawful Rebel: Norman Scarth Needs Our Help
- Mothers for Justice show a Letter to Norman Scarth as a video – from the Office of Judicial Complaints – regarding Mr Richard Mawrey QC acting as Election Commissioner in Bradford in May 2009 – with an excellent biography
- Jim Richardson’s website about Police Abuse of Power publishes a letter to Mr Blunkett about Norman
- Radical Films publish a video where Norman is talking about The Corrupt State
- Disclose.TV – truth revealed – seem to publish the same video (I can’t see them in Germany)
- The People’s United Community publishes Protest for the release of Norman Scarth
- Justice for Norman Scarth reports on the attempt to use the legal procedure of Habeas Corpus to free Norman
- A search for “Norman Scarth” on YouTube results in 21 hits!
Standing as Independent Candidate
for Haltemprice & Howden.
A demo is waiting for you
to participate this Saturday at 10 am
outside Leeds Prison.
You can sen him an email using Email a Prisoner,
citing his prisoner number A 1903 CF.
See other recent posts for details, incl. donating cash.
You can twitter with #FreeNormanScarth and @FreeNorman.
And you can do whatever your cyber spirit moveth you to do – to support a man of principle, an individual with character and fighting spirit, a person of utter morality and integrity – not afraid to call a spade a spade.
- The Law is only as good as the integrity of those entrusted to administer it (mauricejohnkirk.wordpress.com)
- Open letter and Formal Complaint from Norman Scarth – 85-year-old WWII Veteran and Prisoner (victims-unite.net)
- Email THE Prisoner No. A1903CF in Leeds Prison: WWII Veteran Norman Scarth (victims-unite.net)
- Appealing on behalf of WWII Veteran Norman Scarth – a passionate plea and accusation from Canada (victims-unite.net)
- Free Norman Campaign – one of the many aspects of Lawful Rebellion (victims-unite.net)
- WWII Veteran Jailed for Audio Recording in Court (victims-unite.net)
- MAGNA CARTA DAY – Leeds 15th June 2011 Norman Scarth fighting for Liberty & Freedom!! (mccannexposure.wordpress.com)
- WWII Veteran to be sent along the Flying Vet’s footsteps to be killed off? (mauricejohnkirk.wordpress.com)
- Free Norman Scarth Demonstration (mccannexposure.wordpress.com)
- How can Judges be so Repressive, Oppressive & Suppressive? (mauricejohnkirk.wordpress.com)