Scarth vs HMP Leeds – HISTORY IN THE MAKING
Please spread far and wide that the case in the matter of Scarth v HMP Leeds reconvenes for a full trial on Thursday 25 August 2011, after the hearing on the 18th, where with the Writ of Habeas Corpus was Ordered to be serviced by the Court in full Public view on HMP Leeds and also the Ministry of Justice was to be notified.
We invite as many people as possible to come down and witness a moment in history as we, the people hold the Prison, Judiciary, Crown and Government to account in a peaceful Lawful Rebellion on behalf of our friend Norman Scarth, a WWII hero and Human Rights Veteran and Activist, held UNLAWFULLY in HMP Leeds violating not only his inalienable God given rights as a living man, but many Acts of statute Law as written in Legal terms by the Government.
There is international media interest along with domestic interest too, as what is happening here is historic, in the fact of the people coming together to achieve this, and allow this to happen, despite the many hurdles that we face, we are overcoming and working together for a better, brighter future for all, in the name of our friend Norman Scarth the living man.
There cannot be much more comment on the progress of the case until then as anything said may jeopardise the outcome, although, what is historic is that this is our Lawful Rebellion and a peaceful means of resolving problems in the face of images on the Television of businesses closing due to being burnt out while the minority run on the rampage, we are the majority, we are the peace, we are united and will NEVER be divided.
Be there on Thursday 25 August 2011 at the Royal Courts of Justice on the Strand in London to help a friend and be part of history in the making, having overcome all the delays and hurdles so far, Norman Scarth will be heard via Video link as per his own wish of not wanting to suffer Prison transport from Leeds to London in no comfort, and little flesh on his buttocks (his own words), and he will be represented by a three man Litigation team as led by Chris Jarvis, where the Prison governor or his deputy will have to give good cause as to why Norman Scarth should not be released, the Ministry of Justice has been notified and they have the power to intervene, in the words of Mr Justice Wyn Williams “You never know who will be here next week”.
- After the demo at Leeds Prison: how to Free Norman Scarth (victims-unite.net)
- Norman @ the RCJ on Thursday August 18 – thanks to Writ of Habeas Corpus (victims-unite.net)
- Norman Scarth on Video in Royal Courts of Justice today – with some 30 Supporters (victims-unite.net)
- Kisses to the Veteran! Favourite Comments of the Free WWII Veteran Norman Scarth from Leeds Prison Petition (victims-unite.net)
- Free Norman Scarth (wakeuporkney.wordpress.com)
- Partners in Human Rights Activism: Maurice Kirk & Norman Scarth (mauricejohnkirk.wordpress.com)
- What’s the point complaining? Norman Scarth hits more than four prison walls (victims-unite.net)
- Open letter and Formal Complaint from Norman Scarth – 85-year-old WWII Veteran and Prisoner (victims-unite.net)
- Appealing on behalf of WWII Veteran Norman Scarth – a passionate plea and accusation from Canada (victims-unite.net)