Thanks to “Alien from Saturn” I was alerted to the fact that the page I produced on Norman Scarth has become “dangerous”.
The “security package” Trend Micro Titanium has ‘stigmatised’ my page hosted by WordPress:
Trend Micro has confirmed that this website can transmit malicious software or has been involved in online scams or fraud.
Please close this page.
So now we don’t fight in the trenches any more, Norman. Now it’s about cyber trenches, where only others see what someone running Trend Micro does against me and you…
Maybe they’ll still sign one or both petitions to help you:
- Disgusting – the most frequent judgement on Norman Scarth’s imprisonment (victims-unite.net)
- After the demo at Leeds Prison: how to Free Norman Scarth (victims-unite.net)
- The Jury of over 2,100 Petition Signers in Scarth HMP Leeds Prison case (victims-unite.net)
- Abolish the ban on recording court proceedings – picked up from last year’s campaign (victims-unite.net)
- 923 Signatures on the Petition Free WWII Veteran Norman Scarth from Leeds Prison (victims-unite.net)
- Scarth vs HMP Leeds – HISTORY IN THE MAKING (victims-unite.net)
- Partners in Human Rights Activism: Maurice Kirk & Norman Scarth (mauricejohnkirk.wordpress.com)
- Norman Scarth on Video in Royal Courts of Justice today – with some 30 Supporters (victims-unite.net)
- Norman Scarth asks HM The Queen to prove the meaning of her Coronation Oath (victims-unite.net)
- Famous by draconian sentence and imprisonment conditions: Norman Scarth enters the blogosphere (victims-unite.net)