- John Hemming MP had removed the gag so that Vicky Haigh and Doncaster Council could be named
- being outside UK jurisdiction, I publish www.vickyhaigh.wordpress.com
- the publication of a ‘statement’ as a virtual press release by Sir Nicholas Wall after the hearing on 22 August 2011 resulted in seriously bad press for Vicky and good press for the father; he admits to his daughter being abused, but not by him
- this produced soooooo many and so negative comments that I stopped enjoying my self-appointed role as web publisher and I set the site to “private”: invited users only
- today Sir Nicholas Wall published one judgment re Vicky Haigh and another one re Elizabeth Watson
Of course, either we or they are ‘right’ and reflecting the truth of the experiences of the little girl.
Watch this space as Vicky will submit the critical evidence to the judge which he’ll want to ignore. For he’s set himself up to protect the system of criminals.
Does it have to go on and continue like this, even though the case is now the first one in the public domain? Does the battle in courts continue as battles between papers or will some journalists be more investigative than others?
- Liz Watson freed from ‘squalid’ Holloway (victims-unite.net)
- The Truth or Not the Truth the Corrupt Family Court Decides (alisonsgypt.wordpress.com)
- John Hemming faces calls to resign for abusing parliamentary privilege (alisonsgypt.wordpress.com)
- Racehorse trainer Vicky Haigh coached her daughter to falsely claim her dad was a paedophile, High Court rules (mirror.co.uk)
- Girl was ‘coached’ in sex abuse claims (independent.co.uk)
- John Hemming faces calls to resign for abusing parliamentary privilege (guardian.co.uk)
- Doncaster Council trying to gag me by fooling WordPress again (victims-unite.net)