Proud to be British until the age of 70, very late in life I learn that in Britain, we have a bad system, run by VERY bad people!
There is SO-O-O much wrong with my conviction, incarceration, & the 3 hearings in the Royal Courts of ‘Justice'(???), it is difficult to know where to start.
First, perhaps, should be Lord ‘Justice'(???) Pitchford’s admission that when my ‘recording’ was played, it was discovered that it hadn’t recorded ANY of the hearing because the mic was not able to do so from so far away! So, I hadn’t been recording at all!
Re. Habeas Corpus: Mr. Justice Wyn Williams, who heard the application, proved that he did not know the first thing about Habeas Corpus (I will explain later). Chris Jarvis did a brilliant job in getting off the ground with it, & achieved a landmark in law, which will be of great value to others in years to come.
It is not surprising that there are a few minor errors in the detail of the story as told by my wonderful supporters. I will correct & clarify later, but they are of no real consequence to the essentials of the story.
I see that the story has been covered by all the English Press, even local papers in distant counties, but they all made a point of quoting in full the poisonous lies & character assassination in LJ Pitchford’s ‘Judgment’. His words, & the quoting of them, was of course, to get Judge Jonathan Rose off the hook.
I clarify three points now: (1) I did not attend Bradford Crown Court to ”support’ the defendant, but only to observe. However, when I learned she had dismissed her solicitor (of which Judge Rose was unaware) I did offer myself as a McKenzie Friend. Had that been allowed, I would have asked to use my recorder, as I have done many times in the past: sometimes permission was granted, sometimes refused.
(2). Before the case started, I asked the usher for the earphones which are available to anyone that needs them. In the past I have found them marvellous, enabling me to hear every word. On this occasion, the usher responded with the astonishing remark, “Oh, we’ll have to go to Gateshead for them.” What that meant I have not the slightest idea. When it came to the start of my own ‘trial’ later in the day, I was given the earphones.
(3) In the public gallery I was sitting as quiet as a little mouse. The woman sitting behind me was a ‘Witness Support Officer’, & as there were no witnesses in the court or public gallery, had no purpose to be there. IN FACT, SHE HAD BEEN ORDERED TO SIT BEHIND ME AS A SPY! When she suspected I might be using a recording device she ran to tell the usher, who ran to tell the judge. The ‘disruption’ in the court which followed was caused by those three, & not by me!
The spy woman confirms what I have said elsewhere: That I have been a marked man for 12 – 14 years! More confirmation: On 3rd May this year I had barely stepped from the payment into Wirral Magistrates’ Court when I was arrested, handcuffed, dragged off & stuck in a 2’3″ square cage in the back of a police van for almost three hours before being ‘de-arrested’ & released without charge. Yes, the story is a VERY long one!
It is said that one of the problems of old age is boredom. Not for me it ain’t!
Luv to my supporters. To those who are not, I borrow from a verse of the national anthem, “Confound our enemies, frustrate their knavish tricks”.
‘A Paranoid, Disturbed, Violent & Crazed Old Man’. Many of you will have seen the front page of the Bradford Telegraph & Argus, but for the benefit of those who have not, I attach it again.
- Norman Scarth Freed by Appeal: Exact Account of Hearing and Outcome (victims-unite.net)
- An Open Letter re Norman Scarth and Thursday’s hearing to Free him from Leeds Prison (victims-unite.net)
- Norman @ the RCJ on Thursday August 18 – thanks to Writ of Habeas Corpus (victims-unite.net)
- Treasury Solicitor defending The Secretary of State for Justice in Scarth v HMP Leeds (victims-unite.net)
- What’s the point complaining? Norman Scarth hits more than four prison walls (victims-unite.net)
- OAP jailed for recording court case is set free (mirror.co.uk)
- Obama Trashes Habeas corpus in America (thewordofme.wordpress.com)
- Child Custody and Habeas Corpus (lunnlaw.wordpress.com)