Norman’s been there. He knows he has reasons for worrying. Hence he wrote this:
For the personal attention of the Senior Officer at Tottenham Police Station,
I am greatly concerned for the well being of Mr. Maurice Kirk who is in your custody, & fear he may suffer the same fate as Christopher Alder in Hull Police Station.
I am also concerned that when I expressed my fears to 0208 345 0830 the woman who answered (but refused to give her name) (& had never heard of Christopher Alder) made the VERY sinister threat that she would have my call traced. This is straight from the Gestapo/KGB/Stasi Rule Book. As one who fought to keep the Gestapo from our shores, I am greatly disturbed that the very same practices are being followed by the successors to Dixon of Dock Green.
PS: See the attachment & you will realise WHY I am so concerned. It would appear that all those men (British & German) who died in WW2 gave their lives in vain. EVERYTHING we fought against then is hear now in Police State Britain. NS.
More details on
- From Victims and Veteran Victims to Starfighters and Super-Starfighters (victims-unite.net)
- Partners in Human Rights Activism: Maurice Kirk & Norman Scarth (mauricejohnkirk.wordpress.com)
- It’s the criminal aspect that interests Maurice, while he’s detained for “criminal damages” (victims-unite.net)
- Famous by draconian sentence and imprisonment conditions: Norman Scarth enters the blogosphere (victims-unite.net)
- Better a bad system, run by good people, than a good system run by bad people – Norman Scarth’s first report (victims-unite.net)
- Norman Scarth on Video in Royal Courts of Justice today – with some 30 Supporters (victims-unite.net)
- Appealing on behalf of WWII Veteran Norman Scarth – a passionate plea and accusation from Canada (victims-unite.net)
- Kisses to the Veteran! Favourite Comments of the Free WWII Veteran Norman Scarth from Leeds Prison Petition (victims-unite.net)
- The Law is only as good as the integrity of those entrusted to administer it (mauricejohnkirk.wordpress.com)
- The Jury of over 2,100 Petition Signers in Scarth HMP Leeds Prison case (victims-unite.net)