As Maurice writes on his own blog: Enid Blyton could not have made it up:
- Maurice gets himself arrested – quite consciously – as he wanted to tell the local Magistrates what is going on in Haringey Council. He was charged with “criminal damage”, for he had smashed the window of a door, behind which he had been held unlawfully since Saturday night.
- The Duty Solicitor in Haringey Court told me yesterday that Maurice was right with his claim.
- However, during the hearing, the CPS seemed to have a field day by going into “previous convictions” and “old medical reports”. In fact, three level 12 forensic psychiatrists produced a statement about him based only on data stored on him re South Wales Police. He refused to engage in conversation aka “autism”. To think that such psychiatrists can send you to high security prisons such as Broadmoor for life is seriously frightening.
- When the Court wanted to grant bail, the CPS duly asked to appeal within two hours, but didn’t.
- Hence Maurice was set free, with a next trial date set for 14th November.
Meanwhile, the Musas were arrested on the same charges and are expected to be heard in one of the following courts this morning:
- Appealing to the Nigerian President on behalf of the Musas (gloriamusa.wordpress.com)
- Is it “criminal damage” to help the Musa Family get their Children back from Haringey Council? (gloriamusa.wordpress.com)
- Maurice forms another K-Team to get the Musa Family back to Nigeria (gloriamusa.wordpress.com)
- It’s the criminal aspect that interests Maurice, while he’s detained for “criminal damages” (victims-unite.net)
- From Victims and Veteran Victims to Starfighters and Super-Starfighters (victims-unite.net)
- How can Anybody take such Documents Seriously as a Basis for “Court Proceedings”?? (gloriamusa.wordpress.com)
- Solicitor makes False Allegations so that Judge imprisons Maurice (mauricejohnkirk.wordpress.com)
- Testing London Police Stations from Inside (mauricejohnkirk.wordpress.com)
- Walsall SS: another agency of criminals trafficking children (vickyhaigh.wordpress.com)
- Social workers afraid to blow the whistle (victims-unite.net)
- How you can help Stop Child Snatching in the UK (gloriamusa.wordpress.com)
- First Term at Malory Towers by Enid Blyton – review (guardian.co.uk)