Butlin Cat calls him “Campaigner Extraordinaire” on his latest blog. I’ve called him hero, martyr and crusader.
And now he spells out his reasons for being on hunger strike in Cardiff Prison, getting ready for his hearing before Cardiff Magistrates Court on Nov. 10th. Be there, if you can, to witness “real live entertainment”…
On Nov 14th and 28th he is scheduled to defend his allegations for Criminal Damage and a Public Order Charge. For he wanted to ensure that the secrecy of family courts is replaced by the openness of criminal Magistrates Courts.
- Worst case of Police Harassment + Worst case of Child Snatching in Cardiff Magistrates Court on October 5th (mauricejohnkirk.wordpress.com)
- Maurice on Hunger Strike – for Unlawful Behaviour by South Wales Police and HM Court Services (mauricejohnkirk.wordpress.com)
- Letters from HMP Cardiff: I am far too ill to attend court and bed bound with unattended gut pain (victims-unite.net)
- No chances for human rights being respected in the UK? (gloriamusa.wordpress.com)
- Africa is Campaigning for Getting the Musas’ Children Back (alisonsgypt.wordpress.com)
- Maurice on Bail while the Musas have been arrested for conspiring to abduct their own children (victims-unite.net)
- Intimidation and Punishment of Victims and Witnesses (gloriamusa.wordpress.com)
- First Maurice, then the Musas in Custody – all Three escaping to be Sectioned (gloriamusa.wordpress.com)
- Exactly what Haringey Council are trying to avoid: bad publicity (gloriamusa.wordpress.com)
- Victims are being Criminalised: arrests have Moved from London to Africa (gloriamusa.wordpress.com)