- at 10am in the morning, a young lady asks him to help her and her granny next door who was just moving in
- he dresses casually to be helpful –
- only to be welcomed by FIVE police officers telling him that he is arrested.
The empty flat must have been offered by the management company “InCommunities Ltd” to the police!
Taken 14 miles away to Leeds, he spent a whole day in a cell on a hard bench when, really, his spinal condition requires change of position and a special bed.
Eventually, a solicitor came, but he was only released close to midnight. Two ridiculous charges and he is supposed to appear before the court on November 17th.
Released on bail, under all sorts of conditions, and he could return – on his own – to be home after midnight.
Meanwhile, his computer was seized with his appeal papers and his mobile. Thus he has no phone numbers!
PLEASE ring him on 0127 454 1213!
It’s called a ‘honeytrap’, he thinks…
And his niece Tracy was arrested and released, too! Of course, computers and phones are the ‘externalised brains’. So “they” take them and have your contacts!
Norman writes about the Haringey crime:
If only one tenth of the story is true there is something seriously wrong with the behaviour of those with power. Never was the saying “All power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely” more conclusively proved.
If such cases are ever to be resolved it is vital that the pretence that the secrecy is to ‘protect the children’ must be shown for the sham which it is, & that Family Courts be at least as open as other hearings – which isn’t saying much in Britain.
Who rates worst:
- Bradford Police harassing Norman
- South Wales Police harassing Maurice Kirk
- or Haringey Council criminalising the Musas?
- Partners in Human Rights Activism: Maurice Kirk & Norman Scarth (mauricejohnkirk.wordpress.com)
- Human Rights Activist Norman Scarth writes Admirably to HMP Cardiff (victims-unite.net)
- Norman @ the RCJ on Thursday August 18 – thanks to Writ of Habeas Corpus (victims-unite.net)
- Famous by draconian sentence and imprisonment conditions: Norman Scarth enters the blogosphere (victims-unite.net)
- WWII Veteran Jailed for Audio Recording in Court (victims-unite.net)
- The Jury of over 2,100 Petition Signers in Scarth HMP Leeds Prison case (victims-unite.net)
- Norman Scarth appeals to Police on behalf of Maurice Kirk (victims-unite.net)