Police trial lie detector tests on suspected sex offenders was published on 31 December 2011 in The Guardian.
It inspired one of the most experienced ‘victims turned starfighters’ to suggest that victims should get the chance of using this kind of lie detector to test solicitors, police (and judges).
At the beginning of a New Year, we might as well be dreaming! Some dreams to come true!!!
- Child sex offenders are given lie-detector tests (independent.co.uk)
- UK police begin using lie detector tests on sex offenders – CTV.ca (montreal.ctv.ca)
- Lie detector trial: Suspect criminals face tests in new scheme by UK police (dailymail.co.uk)
- Police trial lie detector testing (bbc.co.uk)
- Police trial new study on usefulness of lie detector tests after sex offender testing (mirror.co.uk)
- Police carry out lie detector study (independent.co.uk)
- Police carry out lie detector study (mirror.co.uk)
- Police trial lie detector tests on suspected sex offenders (guardian.co.uk)