End Corporate Rule. Legalize Democracy. These are the ‘taglines’ for the US network of groups Move to Amend.
On Friday 20 January they follow Occupy Wall Street with Occupy the Courts – “leading the charge on the judiciary which created – and continues to expand – corporate personhood rights.”
This is CRUCIAL for the following reasons:
- private central and other banksters have already ’emasculated’ all nation states by the Rule of (dishonest) Money
- “privatisation” has long been part of this process
- this Rule of Money ensures that Corporations rule the World – a book published in 1995 already
- corporations ENSURE the absence of personal responsibility
- corporations always live longer than any individual, especially those that are considered “too big to fail” or “system inherent”.
I wonder when the UK will be ready to follow suit – especially with the idea to Occupy Foreclosed Homes! But “Occupy Veterans” have turned the Old Street Magistrate’s Court in East London already into “Occupy Justice“.
However, the 99% of the UK are invited to participate in The Future of Occupy!
- Occupy the Courts: January 20, 2012 #ows #p2 (ismaelmelendez.wordpress.com)
- Occupy the Corrupt Corporate Courts (johnhively.wordpress.com)
- OSW: Chomsky on Corporate Personhood – 4/22/11 – YouTube (chomskywatch.wordpress.com)