This article was published by The Telegraph EIGHT years ago!
But the circus continues with different clowns and, according to experts, got WORSE… Here are the highlighted quotes:
I feel like a surrogate, who has given birth to a baby for a childless couple.
Our image is of trendies in sandals who snatch babies.
Some social workers show surprising hostility. The are like warriors going into battle.
Here’s the criticism from then, still valid today:
- hostile social workers
- patchy record keeping
- failure to share information
- reliance upon experts (psychological as well as medical) whose judgement they question
- family courts that are biased against parents and provide no real opportunity for appeal
- the secrecy surrounding the family courts means that they risk imprisonment for discussing them, even with their MPs or the Citizen’s Advice Bureay
- 258 criminal cases in which there had been dispute between medical experts on the cause of a child’s death.
- Do these children look as if they need the ‘care’ and ‘protection’ of Haringey Council? (gloriamusa.wordpress.com)
- The Tragedies of Cornel Brown & Nicola Thatcher – video on children abused by Social Workers (gloriamusa.wordpress.com)
- Will you email on behalf of unlawfully imprisoned victims of child snatching? (gloriamusa.wordpress.com)
- Who is misguiding whom in and out of courts, while the children are unhappy? (gloriamusa.wordpress.com)
- Forced Adoption and Total Secrecy in the Family Courts – an Edge Media Video (gloriamusa.wordpress.com)
- First Daily Express, now BBC: the scandal of snatching children for adoption (victims-unite.net)