So far, I called them ‘victims turned starfighters’ and they will all have acted as McKenzie Friend in that learning process.
Maurice Kirk experiences the loopholes in the law in prison as a litigant in person. The Musas have been criminalised by Haringey Council after they kidnapaped their six children and have very similar experiences in prison:
- not being ‘produced’ by the prison staff for court hearings
- not being able to meet court deadlines when McKenzie Friends are not allowed legal visits to take documents in and out of prison
- not being able to type and photocopy documents.
Trying to help parents whose children have been snatched is made more difficult, as ‘the other side’ consists of Social Services and CAFCASS in addition to a labyrinth of family court procedures.
But McKenzie Friends are learning by doing. We shall use the world wide Peaceful Protest against child abuse on Tuesday 6th March as the opportunity for joining forces and bring McKenzies to Westminster. Watch this space, click to follow this blog and stay tuned!
- Hello! (mckenzies4fairness.wordpress.com)
- Maurice in Haringey Court courtesy of Child Snatchers (mauricejohnkirk.wordpress.com)
- Another “honey trap”: Maurice was asked to be witness so he could be arrested (mauricejohnkirk.wordpress.com)
- Visiting Prisoners as “Social Life with Meaning” – while Express unearthes this National Scandal (victims-unite.net)
- Are there human rights for Prisoners in the UK??? (victims-unite.net)
- It’s the Whistleblower Treatment: first prison, then sectioning to avoid trials, especially juries! (mauricejohnkirk.wordpress.com)
- The Most Evil and Corrupt of all Child Snatching Cases in the UK (gloriamusa.wordpress.com)
- Question it! (researchingreform.wordpress.com)
- Nigerian nurse in Holloway: such conditions would not be tolerated in her own country (gloriamusa.wordpress.com)