- John Glen (Con) (Salisbury): email@example.com
- Sir George Young: (Con) (North West Hampshire): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alistair Burt (Con) (North East Bedfordshire) email@example.com
I was most interested to read about your willingness to criticise the Judiciary in the Maldives for being ‘corrupt and hostile’. Might we therefore count on you supporting our criticisms in the UK, by asking the Minister of Justice how he expects corruption and hostility towards victims of white collar crimes to go away here, in the UK?
Here’s the evidence we’ve collected so far:
- Victims Unite has published some 30 individual cases and has had over 85,000 visitors since August 2010
- Reporting of Fraud – EDM 516 in 2010 – illustrates the beginning of the problem: reporting is too complicated, but actually not worth it, because fraud is not being investigated
- The Forensics of Legal Fraud: Volume 1 and Volume 2 analyse and present two really horrific cases of corruption in detail
- four fraudulent key sample cases were put before the Minister of Justice and the Business Minister without any effect or result
- Complaint procedures are simply designed to fob off and never achieve anything.
Furthermore, you may want to take note of the following petitions and, above all, their comments:
- The Secrecy of the Family Courts should be lifted NOW, published on May 20, 2011, with over 800 signatures and > 12,000 page views and remarkable comments
- Parliamentary Inquiry into White Collar Crimes with > 100 signatures, > 3,000 page views and fascinating remarks since April 16, 2011
- WANTED: Fair Trials and Compensation with > 7,500 page views, 400 signatures and these most interesting comments (since November 2010)
- Stop the Oppression of the British People with > 11,000 page views, > 1,300 signatures and these wonderful comments (since March 2010)
Should you be willing to take our concerns seriously, we would love to talk to you in person. Might you be able to join us at a meeting in the House of Commons on 6th March at 11am?
March 6th has been chosen for a day of world wide protest against child abuse, where the Family Courts are certainly hostile, whereas the corruption seems to lie with Social Services who seem to dictate what happens in courts.
In case you didn’t know about this, can you sit back and NOT do anything about it?
Looking forward to hearing from you,…
- Hello! (mckenzies4fairness.wordpress.com)