Now it is the name of a blog with nine chapters on the Family Court Corruption in the UK.
It includes the, presumably incomplete, list of 72 child deaths caused by 45 Social Services.
On top of the list is Manchester with 5 deaths, followed by Swansea with 4 and Birmingham, Haringey, Hackney, Norfolk, Nottingham with 3 each. This list was first published by FASSIT in February 2006 and was updated. It contains details about every case and often online memorials. In April 2011, the Daily Mail wrote Abused by the system: 25 children die under the noses of Social Services. Channel IV broadcast Profiting from Kids in Care.
- Children should reach ‘standards of development’?
- Pre-booked seats on the gravy train – to discourage honesty
- More fluff than fact – to make different-size sleepers fit one-size beds
- We have loads of people who will adopt her…
- The father better be the ‘primary carer’…
- ‘Failure to thrive’ – but medically based!
- Three solicitors and five barristers: sold down the river
- The pursuit of profit at the expense of the child
- Justice has been gagged as well as blindfolded…
The article ends with these questions we shall debate with MPs on Tuesday, the day of world wide protest against child abuse:
- Should Family Courts be kept secret or opened to public scrutiny?
- Should all cases before a UK court be subject to the strict application of factual evidence?
- Should any Justice system in the United Kingdom be allowed to operate behind closed doors without a Jury?
- Should those social workers and local authorities operating within the system be exempt from prosecution before the law when it is found that they have lied under oath?
- Should those social workers and their employers and the elected council representatives who ignore child abuse by their staff be subject to the full force of the law and be prosecuted?
- Should those brought before the Family Courts be allowed the same rights under law to open and honest justice before a jury, to the same degree as awarded to murderers, rapists, terrorists and others accused of committing serious criminal acts? At present those brought before the Family Courts are denied these rights.
- In general as those brought before the Family Court system have never been charged with a criminal offence and are there because someone ‘thinks they just might’ do wrong sometime in the future. Should this be allowed?
Here are the 72 ‘Lost Souls’: child deaths caused by the failure of Social Services…
- Say it in 1 min 20 secs: Social Services, Family Court Judges, CAFCASS conspire in abducting our children (gloriamusa.wordpress.com)
- Tuesday, March 6th: World Wide Peaceful Protest against Child Abuse (publicityonline.wordpress.com)
- Freemason Gov. Stealing Children at Secret Family Courts (disclose.tv)
- UK MPs raise Concerns over ‘corrupt and hostile’ Judiciary – in the Maldives (victims-unite.net)
- Hello! (mckenzies4fairness.wordpress.com)
- Scrap the Family Justice Review Final Report: EDM for MPs and Petition for Folks (insupportofjohnhemming.wordpress.com)
- Child Snatching in the Air: Edge Media TV and other videos (victims-unite.net)