The Daily Express opens Pandora’s box again, it seems, albeit, once again, not allowing comments – “for legal reasons”.
But, at least the problem is being addressed:
- girls are being groomed and trafficked for sexual abuse
- they come from foster homes
- foreigners seem to be preferred.
Is this what the Musas are being crucified for???
- Twelve men arrested in dawn raids on sex-trafficking gang with 24 child victims (dailymail.co.uk)
- Cops nab 12 over ‘child sex ring’ (thesun.co.uk)
- National News: 12 held in child trafficking probe (coventrytelegraph.net)
- Child Sex Trafficking Case: Police Hold 12 Men In Oxford (2012indyinfo.com)
- Dozen arrested in U.K. over sex trafficking of young girls (ctv.ca)
- Police Hold Suspected Child Prostitution Ring (news.sky.com)
- 12 held over ‘child exploitation’ (independent.co.uk)