Peter Hitchens of the Daily Mail is on our side! His latest article is entitled Psychiatrists snatching our children? That’s Stalin’s trick. Quotes from the article include the title question as well as:
The abuse of psychiatry is a symptom of tyranny.
If it can be deployed to snatch children, then there is not far to go before it is also used to terrify or subdue opposition. [Remember that Norman Scarth was wise enough to flee his country, for a nasty judge was ready to put him back into jail at 86 years, after he had fought for his country in WWII…]
It’s the not caring that pains me most…
May his article get at least one person who stopped caring to start caring again: about our children, their parents and everybody who objects to tyranny and police states!
- How can it be right? How judges impose gagging orders to hide celebrity scandals and make life and death decisions about society’s most vulnerable in total secrecy (insupportofjohnhemming.wordpress.com)
- The White Rose Blog publishes 72 Child Deaths due to 45 Social Services (publicityonline.wordpress.com)
- Two Parliamentary Groups launch inquiries into children missing from care (gloriamusa.wordpress.com)
- How Social Services are paid Bonuses to Snatch Babies for Adoption (gloriamusa.wordpress.com)
- Daily Mail and Channel IV: Scandal of ‘unqualified’ experts who advise our family courts (gloriamusa.wordpress.com)
- Norman Scarth on BBC – albeit for the somewhat wrong reasons (victims-unite.net)
- The Legal Mafia at Work – without comments – for Legal Reasons… (victims-unite.net)