This video interview also covers Susan Morris, educational psychologist at University Birmingham. Here are a few quotes:
The family courts basically go along with what the Local Authorities say.
You have a court system that is dependent on experts who are financially beholden to the Local Authority.
That sounds rather corrupt.
We should be less punitive about people changing their minds. They get so frightened of changing their minds that you get this cover-up process: the family court backs it up, the court of appeal backs it up, and the only hope is the European Court of Human Rights, when we should have some hope in the UK, really.
Returning of children doesn’t seem to be happening…
- Daily Mail and Channel IV: Scandal of ‘unqualified’ experts who advise our family courts (gloriamusa.wordpress.com)
- The White Rose (Munich, 1942) – a virtual reincarnation due to Family Court Corruption in the UK (victims-unite.net)
- Scrap the Family Justice Review Final Report: EDM for MPs and Petition for Folks (insupportofjohnhemming.wordpress.com)
- ITV This Morning: Help me Keep my Baby (gloriamusa.wordpress.com)
- Association of Honourable McKenzie Friends launched with Austin Mitchell MP and John Hemming MP (mckenzies4fairness.wordpress.com)
- Child snatching: the ethical battleline between mainstream and online media (gloriamusa.wordpress.com)
- Appeals soar after secret courts are opened to public (victims-unite.net)