John Hemming MP speaks to Birmingham Post about Children Services

This video interview also covers Susan Morris, educational psychologist at University Birmingham. Here are a few quotes:

The family courts basically go along with what the Local Authorities say.

You have a court system that is dependent on experts who are financially beholden to the Local Authority.

That sounds rather corrupt.

It is.

We should be less punitive about people changing their minds. They get so frightened of changing their minds that you get this cover-up process: the family court backs it up, the court of appeal backs it up, and the only hope is the European Court of Human Rights, when we should have some hope in the UK, really.

Returning of children doesn’t seem to be happening…

This entry was posted in Child 'care', Child 'Protection', Child abduction, Child Abuse, Internet Media, Paedophilia and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

159 Responses to John Hemming MP speaks to Birmingham Post about Children Services

Thank god for MPs like John Hemming. Speaking his minds and not
    the party whips’ directions.

We need 400 more MPs like him & Vince Cable. courageous enough to
    speak the ” tactless truth “. It’s called Democracy, you may not agree, but
    you must respect the others opinions, like it or not, We are all in the same
    life boat. Ignore it at your peril !

2. Philip Thompson says:

Dear Mr. Peter Oakes. I agree with you and would like to add that there many many MPs who KNOW of what has happened within Social Services and turn a blind eye. Mr.John Hemming MP CARES.

u put him in the same boat as Vince? that did make me laugh…..
    i heard of a Phil Thompson in the SS once….any chance?

• Robert Dooran says:

You’re memory is awful. You asked him this ages ago and it resulted in an argument. They’re different people. You might as well ask him if he’s the ex Liverpool centre back.

• JM says:

you’re right, but i dnt remember any argument…nor an answer for that matter….but i bet your memory would be pretty awful to if i punched you in the head several hundred times, attached electrodes to your head, fried your brain and pumped you full of nasty drugs…

• Robert Dooran says:

I don’t doubt that they fried your brain. You could submit your postings as evidence.

• Phil Thompson says:

Dear JM, I once worked with a dirty stinking rat who we called with those initials —- and chance ?.
      Lets find out about you.

4. john malcolm says:

Good on you, Mr Hemming!
    what is going on now is unacceptable in a free society
    it is only by greater public and press access that we can resolve this unpleasant business

5. forcedadoption says:

OK, but pussyfooting round serious issues with no solutions suggested.
    1:-The fact is that parents who have committed no crime are losing their children to forced adoption!
    2:-Experts who depend on court appearances for a living, nearly always agree with the local authority.They make predictions that parents just might abuse their children (including newborn babies) in the future ,so these parents lose their children to permanent fostercare or adoption,not for something they have done but for something they might (or might not) do!
    3:-Over 1000 UK children /month are taken into care ,Fosterers are paid an average £400/week per child (birth mothers get around £20/week),and a foster agency founded by social workers getting around £1500/week per child was recently sold for £130million !A real money driven industry !!
    4:-Parents whose children have been taken are gagged and threatened with prison if they protest publicly;At contact parents are gagged again and forbidden to get emotional,to speak any foreign language,or to discuss the case with their children otherwise contact will be stopped.
    5:-More children are taken for emotional abuse than physical and sexual abuse added together.Despite “baby P” the number taken for physical abuse is steadily falling as a percentage of the total number of children taken.
    6:-What are the solutions?
    (a)Impose criminal rules of evidence in family courts so children cannot be taken unless parents are proved to have committed a crime affecting their children.
    (b)Abolish all gagging of parents leaving them free to protest openly if their children are taken, and also to say what they like to them at contact without censorship ! Two very simple changes, two very obvious solutions.,but will anyone impose them and derail the moneytrain? Don’t hold your breath !

• JM says:

i totally disagree on a couple of points….the SOLUTION is to actually prosecute INDIVIDUALS for all crimes, reagrdless of hair colour, gender, whether they have a penis or not who their employer happens to be…this would act as a proper deterrent (and double the tariff on conviction for g-men, conidering how hard to prosecute and to set proper example) then hopefully CRIME will actually go down…and make criminal and illegal synonymous for the first time in history…intervening in a civil matter makes it a criminal one (Robert Green being prime example)
      that baby P thing happned because they WANTED it to happen…..they reduced the resources for that ‘job’ whilst increasing costs/ piling on the paperwork— i still do not beleive that people are too stupid to comprehend the blatantly obvious when it has been repeatedly explained to them….they created a problem, in order to create a reaction in order to provide a ‘solution’….i.e. more victims for themselves and their criminal gangs…..people don’t believe because people don’t want to believe….

anybody else remember being asked that question in A-Level history? why did the Germans allow it to happen?

& yeah, i do reckon it’s him….been stalking me for years so what are the chances that someone with the same name wd suddenly start posting here? you can read about him in the blog….are he has read the blog and is impersonating him just to wind me up….
    anybody here with the power to check IP addresses/ play snap? 😉

7. forcedadoption says:

“No punishment without crime” implies the crollary “crimes must be punished”,so no disagreement JM

• JM says:

really, no disagreement? from what you said it sounded like it would be ok for them to commit crime as long as they changed the system…

and only sith deal in absolutes….but when you consider Joint Enterpriselaw every govt employee in the country and most of the private sector would be doing serious jail time….obviously impossible, as there wdn’t be enough people alive/ left to keep them all locked up…..the problem is that much out of control!

i would certainly jail people who go around shooting people repeatedly in the head, whether for murder or anslaughter, whatever the jurydecided….breaking into people homes, selling the footage to TV companies for entertainment, abducting people throwing them out of ambulances….every single one of the hundred or so, so called NHS employees that tortured that guy (they al knew he refused to consent) would be in for soem serious jail time, every school teacher that continued to fingerprint school chidlren after it was judged illegal couple of years back….everybody involved in anyway of abducting children…..dropping bombs on them, any kind of abuse towards….

you get the picture…? the only real solution is revolution….i.e. descending to their level….they break one of our windows we break ten of their windows, they kill one of us we kill ten of them…..decent people don’t do these things, they decalred war on all decent people when they do these things…..continuing to explain the blatantly obvious to people just makes you a target/ victim however….if u dnt know try reading what they did to me! still doing…looks like they’re trying to engineer another incident where i get locked up for life again…..i dnt even have anyone to speak up for me so still talking whilst i can!

8. forcedadoption says:

I SAID CRIME MUST BE PUNISHED , do you disagree jm1 or jm2 ,?

• JM says:

1 or 2? i was only exapnding on points discussed…..main point being what are you prepared to achieve it? if you’re not prepared to descend to their level (i’m not really, i can barely walk for more than half an hour…) you have already lost…

question people never seem to ask is why? why do people crash buildings into planes? (switch that!) why were the laws of physics suspended that day? why Raoull Moat? why the shrine that sprung up to him after the fact? why do people defend themselves when attacked? (the answer is actually in the question for that last one, if anyone reading is too stupid to realise….)

it’s not just one issue….the whole world is upside down and the wrong way up….there can’t really be anymore heinous crime than what is inflicted on children….but they preemptively murdered mine…..before they existed….arguably better than dropping bombs on them or the other things that others have had to endure….and i do love kids! the innocence of youth when they’re enjoying themselves is the only respite i have….very rare to get the opportunity! obviously not in the ‘wrong’ way or anything….

and another thing, if i want to go and see that Lady Di memoriable fountain thing (I do actually have an interest) is it right that i am legally obliged to abduct somebody else’s kid in order to do so? i don’t think any actual law has been passed….but the rumour is they kick the shit out of you and label you a nonce if you don’t……

look, I’m sure most here are on the same side…if i sound a bit negative I’m in alot of physical pain, i have absolutely noone, not even to talk to properly and living in constant fear of very bad things…even now, lower level torture yes but still pretty much torture…..i’m sure they’re in the process of setting soemthing else up, but not really anything new they can do to me….just more of the same no doubt! I’m just trying to find soemone i can count on to get the story out when i get got again….if i do stop posting here or on hemming’s blog you’ll know why! only places i got to post now….;-) & still hope that he is one that still does actually care soemwhat, about people, despite our disagreeemnts….

9. Derek says:

How very true this statement is. It would also explain why I could make no progress through the court system when the Local Authority granted a neighbour permission to extend his property way past his LR boundary and thereby block the legal “right to pass” to and from my property. The LA falsified plans for the neighbour, offered him free legal advice, and then advised him to change from “planning permission” to “planning development” so they could not refuse the application. My rights were completely ignored. The neighbours solicitor colluded with the LA and courts to reject my claim, by perjury and other aspects such as perverting the course of justice. I had to go and buy additional land to access and egress my property.

10. Phil Thompson says:

Dear JM and to the other person to who you are communicating about me. Here I am on a Video Youtube:– Walsall ss-forced adoption
    This is what i have said and stand by. Apart from your GAB what have you done. BTW, I still think about the RAT who I mentioned a long time ago. SHOW me that you are MAN or WOMAN enough to APOLOGISE
    You may also Youtube:– Vicky haig and others speak truth to power
    See the old man, toward the end, thats me doing my bit to bring our cause to the attention of the authorities. WHAT have YOU DONE ?.

• JM says:

look, no youtube link there…..and virtually impossible to watch vids on this connection…..sorry, nowt i can do abt that!
      apologise? what for? i just enquired…..and still no str8 answer and you resorted to name calling……..seem suspicous coincidence is all, but could well be one…..all TIs get is one suspicious coincidence after another, but stands to reason one or two of them might me actual coincidences….tell u what, read the blog and see if you recognise yourself…or a pic wd do? 😉

& our cause to attention of ‘authorities’? they have no authority, moral, legal or otherwise…..the current one’s ar ethe problem…..i cd even forgive the occasional mistake, as long as they’re properly punished for them but serious abuse has become SOP a long time ago….
      same with the Nazi’s, they weren’t ‘corrupt’—-the corrupt one’s were folk like Schindler (Spielberg made a movie about him) and they were all executed on the spot, for the most part….think he was got by friendly fire though, at the end….

• Phil Thompson says:

JM. I am sorry that I gave you any credence. I trust that anyone who reads your last post will see what you are. I REPEAT. I am a DECENT person who does not deserve your BILE. I wish you well and hope that men in white coats come for you soon. Please lave my decency alone. You demean me by your STUPIDITY.

11. Phil Thompson says:

Laughing. Dear JM, talk about winding you up. Are you man or woman enough to apologise. In case you do not, let me tell you that I would wind you up so as to achieve an ever decreasing circleso that you end up in your own fundament. Try not to be yourself become decent and apologise for your mistake. CONSIDER this, because of what you have written about me, I could accuse YOU of anything. BUT I am a DECENT man and lived by this code for many years. Your reaction will determine your credibility. BTW this is NOT what the site was designed for.

To Phil Thompson.
    Unfortunately there are some pretty sad bastards
    out there who,s only pleasure is similar to plucking live chickens these cretins
    are slowly but surely loosing the plot.

You will no doubt have noticed that very few philanthropically kidnapped
    children are ever returned to the Birth parents, this is due to the Local Authorities cruel and incompetent personnel being sued for damages !

These “no win no fee ” legal mafia solicitors would have a field day !

But we are getting there ever so slowly and in 5 years time it will be a different
    ball game for these monsters, and remember an Expert is just a drip under pressure.

13. Pingback: The reform programme has stalled. You cannot be concerned about ‘secret justice’ and not be outraged. « Victims Unite!

LESS punitive? I mean the WTF? they’re never bloody prosecuted for the crimes they commit and get PAID for committing them…..how is it possible to get less punitive?
    Prosecuting does actually reduce crime beacuse a) the guilty end up in jail and b) it acts ass a proper deterrent to those who are caable of committing such crimes in the first place! it blatantly bloody obvious is it not? but then again they just ass rape and torture the fuck out of you when you try explaining the blatantly obvious to them, thus confirming they’re not actually too stupid comprehend the blatantly obvious when it hasbeen repeatedly explained to them they just enjoy what they do becuase they really are sadistic mother fuckers!

and what is up with this oakes bloke? is he a bit schizo or soemthing? pleansat one minute and on the attack next?

16. Pingback: Judiciary Guilty of Criminal Acts – John Hemming MP opens Demo at Royal Courts of Justice | McKenzie Friends as Public Interest Advocates

17. kevin sole says:

Social services are a discrace to this country not yet have they taken my daughter from me they have split me and my partner up as well.
    They have been corrupt throughout the proceedings and they have told lies time and time again.
    My partner and i really want help to get are daughter back before she is adopted she is 16 months old now and i am not happy about the way my daughter is being treated like a rag doll.

• You have to be as tough and determined as they are, Kevin!

Look at http://www.PunishmentWithoutCrime.wordpress.com

• JM says:

i am so sorry, i believe you….wish i could help.

• Phil Thompson says:

Dear Kevin Sole, I am sorry to see that you too have fallen into the CLUTCHES of social services. I would like to tell you to keep this in mind. The CURRENT PRIME MINISTER David Cameron and his deputy Nick Clegg KNOW of the PLEAS of so many Families who have been ABUSED(FALSELY) by social services. I also wish to include many MPs to who I have written. The TOTAL number of MPs exceeds 60 in my Case. ONLY ABOUT FIVE OF THEM REPLIED. Just to inform you(STEPHEN POUND MP) is one of the MOUTHY ones to who I wrote. Another GOBBY, BARRY SHEERMAN MP. Guess what. NO REPLY. Let these two contradict me any time they wish. AS far as I am concerned. There is CORRUPTION in HIGH PLACES(NOT by these TWO) BUT because of the CORRUPTION the GREAT and the NOT supposed good DO NOT REPLY in case the investigation reaches up to them similar to the LEVERSON ENQUIRY. Once again KEVIN SOLE. There many, many people who make the SAME ACCUSATIONS as you of the CORRUPTION in their Statements to the Court by social services. If only there was enough cohesion by enough of us, this VILE SOCIAL SERVICE, CAFCASS, LAWYERS, MAGISTRATES and AGENCIES and CARERS involved in this MULTI-MILLION POUND INDUSTRY in the TAKING of children by any means possible for their OWN BENEFIT will be STOPPED. Just as an Example why is is that only ONE MP SPEAKS out for people like us. KEVIN SOLE, Let them do their worst and we will do our best(a GREAT MAN from history).

• kevin sole says:

They wouldnt let me in the meeting the other day as they were talking to my partner about the adoption and i havent got much time left if im gonna get her back ive got to do something now have you got any advice

18. kevin sole says:

social services have just decided to inform my partner this morning that are daughter was adopted last friday and that the previous social worker has left her position and handed it over to a new social worker i want my daughter back and i am sick of social services getting away with treating innocent people like criminals.
    my partner and i dont deserve to be treated like this and my daughter how do they think she feels being with complete strangers if any one has got any help or advice they could give me please contact me at my email address

• I have asked Ian Josephs who published http://www.forced-adoption.com whether he has ever heard of anybody getting their child back after adoption…

Are there parents out there who would consider a class action?

Have you looked on Facebook? There are a few groups helping each other.

Soooo sorry to have to go through this pain “in the interest of the child”…

• Here’s Ian’s reply:

Yes adopted children can be recovered.
      If you google 1:-Winona and Danielle Varney and 2:- Von and Tammy you can read details of two cases where this happened, not of course because the “SS” relented but because parents and children found themselves via the internet after years of separation and in both cases the kids dumped the adoptive parents and returned to their birth mothers.

I was particularly involved with the case of Winonna and Danielle as both had been consistently lied to by social workers and adoptive parents who had told the two sisters that their mother was a wicked woman who did not love them and had abandoned them 9 years previously when the truth was that the mother had fought through years of gruelling court actions trying to recover her daughters who had been taken from her because of a previous violent relationship with a partner long departed .

Winçona, consumed with hatred for the lies she had been told started at age 16 her own website called “anti-social services”!

IAN JOSEPHS [ author of http://www.forced-adoption.com which I revamped into http://www.punishmentwithoutcrime.wordpress.com ]

19. Rochelle says:

Im going thorw the same with ss i need advise on what i could do about this my son is 21mth old ss are wanting to adopt him im scared of having more children in the further they have maid me really unwell i carnt live without my beautiful little boy i love the bones of him hes my world i wud never hurt my baby i just need some advise please

20. kevin sole says:

The social worker has recently told me that i can contest the adopters adopting my daughter but as to this date they have still not put in there application to adopt my daughter so its wasting alot of time what i think is that the social worker has told them to wait so my daughter gets settled in with them and then they can hand in the application then its to late as they can say in court that she is settled and i lose my chance to be a father but that wont happen anyway why is my dayghter in there care when they havent adopted her yet and also they havent got parental responsibillity for my daughter this whole situation stinks its to neat and i just cant swallow it.

21. kevin sole says:

social workers not available again this is a joke tere happy when they are taking your children but they seem to hide when you want to talk to them. (JOKE)

22. forcedadoption says:

I can only repeat what I said in March !
    STOP pussyfooting round serious issues with no solutions suggested.
    6:-What are the solutions?

23. kevin sole says:

Now the social worker has told my partner and i that we can contest as soon as the adopters put there application in to adopt are daughter but they havent done so as yet and the social worker is telling me one thing and my partner another.
    If we get to contest would it go to court if yes what court would it be and where?
    Also have you got any advice about the social worker because she is playing games with my partner and myself and there is just no need for it.
    We want are daughter back for christmas but i think its the social worker who has put things on hold and they need to be exposed.

• Exposing them doesn’t get them your daughter back.

The best seems to be to ‘work in partnership’ with SS and request them to consider / assess your extended family before they let kids go for adoption to meet their adoption targets.

Hope this helps!

24. kevin sole says:

I have already done that and they are not willing to let any family members care for my daughter this just isnt fair what so ever why should they get away with treating people like this my health is not great due to what they have put me through i just want my daughter back they had no right to take her from my partner and i in the first place.

25. kevin sole says:

Thank you i will give that a try what is it that she does

26. kevin sole says:

I have got the chance to contest the adoption on the 4 january 2013 at Chatham magistrates court have you got any advice on how i should tell the judge what i want for my daughter and how to explaine to him about how my daughter and partner and myself have been treated this is my only and last chance.

Figured it was almost certainly true, what ‘KaOssis’ said- now it’s been deleted confirms it almost certainly!

28. kevin sole says:

Can you send myself and my partner any information you have on how we can get are daughter back from adoption please the address is 80 Simmonds court Gladstone road Tunbridge wells Kent TN4 8SA my mobile is 07927926706 please send us whatever you can i want social services to pay for what they have done so please can you do this for us thank you hope to here something soon

• forcedadoption says:

I can phone you if you give me a number,but meanwhile read the following extract from my site http://www.forced-adoption.com ian josephs ian@monaco.mc

Remember social workers are not police,and have no legal authority to give you orders as only a court can do that . They cannot stop you seeing your children as they come out of school ,and even taking teenagers out for a meal or a cinema visit.They cannot stop such children from sending and receiving emails from any public library,or making reverse charge calls from any call box if they dial 100; unless you have been served with a specific court injunction forbidding all contact.(and even then if the children send and you only receive you are probably still ok)

IF the “SS” threaten to take your children for adoption,make sure they never forget you .Hug them tight at “last contact” so they cannot easily be removed while you repeat to them that wicked people HAVE KIDNAPPED THEM and arestealing them for money ,and to say no to adoption when they try to give them a horrible new mummy and daddy !

THIS AT LEAST SHOULD HELP TO SABOTAGE ANY UNWANTED ADOPTIONS AND MAKE SURE YOUR KIDS WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER YOU AND GET IN TOUCH LATER .Not many “adopters” will want to take in a child who has been told to say “NO” to adoption in any case !

Google “Winona Varney” or “Von and Tammy”TO SEE SUCCESS STORIES.

MESSAGE TO MOTHERS WHOSE CHILDREN HAVE BEEN FORCED ADOPTED !
      All is not lost ,you have to try and find your adopted children.No law stops you plastering their photos when small with brief stories all over the internet,under facebook,twitter,Genes united,friends united, and other similar sites.They may even be looking for you right now !
      Here are two success stories ;- 1:- Winona Varney and her sister Danielle in which I was very much involved who I helped to happily reunite with their birth mother, and 2:- Von and Tammy who look more like sisters than mother and daughter and were happily reunited for good once they found each other.

1 http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/columnists/christopherbooker/7958099/She-defied-the-law-to-find-her-mother.html-

I can phone you if you give me a number ian

2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqLr5HZN1dE

29. kevin sole says:

my mobile number ian is 07927926706 please get in touch

30. forcedadoption says:

Tried twice Kevin but no reply! Try me at 003362 687 5684 and if you ASK me to call you back I will.

31. kevin sole says:

can you phone me on the same number tomorow about mid day thanks 07927926706

32. kevin sole says:

Can you give me an update on todays protest please

33. kevin sole says:

get my girl back

34. kevin sole says:

ian please phone me on 07927926706 around mid day tomorrow this country stinks when it comes to social services take my children for nout when thers another on the the news that have been neglected by the local authority

35. kevin sole says:

Why has no one replyed please dont give up

• Are you referring to your comment re being telephoned, Kevin?

Please phone Ian and he’ll ring you back.

We are all working voluntarily. You can’t expect him to read these comments and follow your request.

36. kevin sole says:

I cant phone him as im homeless and got no credit i need him to phone me im desperate 07927926706 thanks

37. Jamie Lannister says:

Sorry Kevin, Ian is too busy lounging around in Monaco to help you.

38. kevin sole says:

can you ask ian to phone my partner lorraine askey on 07999524726 as she has got a few questions that need answering herself thanks

39. Sonny Anderson says:

Ian, pull your finger out and give Lorraine a call.

40. kevin sole says:

Can you give my partner Lorraine a call on 07999524726 as i have asked you on several occasions and you have not done so thank you

41. Birds of a feather flock together!.Those who live off a corrupt system will always defend it!Most of these judges should be jailed for issuing and then enforcing “no contact orders” forbidding parents from any contact,direct or indirect (phone calls or letters etc) with their own children and jailing them for sending emails or birthday cards !They have NO LEGAL POWER TO DO THIS and no Act of Parliament authorises such drastic measures .These judges should be JAILED FOR DELIBERATELY AND ILLEGALLY BREACHING THE HUMAN RIGHTS OF PARENTS AND CHILDREN

42. forcedadoption says:

If we can get just one fearless and honest lawyer to demonstrate publicly that the judges have no legal right to do these things (“no contact “orders on non criminal parents stopping contact with their children) we might well stop such orders altogether !

• jake says:

kevin annett is an absolute saint…..and common law courts….but the question that obviously stumps him how do you go about enforcing the verdicts? any senetence has to be a death sentence in order for it to be carried out without state funded militia to do the violent stuff for you….

still amounts to just talking at end of day and talking doesn’t actually achieve anything

43. jake says:

shhh! you not allowed to talk about it anymore…finally confirmed beyond all reasonable doubt, JH (two faced piece of) VOTED for it, after all he has supposedly done!

44. kevin sole says:

phone me john 07927926706 please anytime

45. forcedadoption says:

Melanie,
    The moral of your story is this :-
    Social workers are your ENEMIES ! So do not talk to them,do not let them in your house,do not give them access to your medical records,Do not give them permission to speak to your children on their own,do not believe anything they tell you, do not obey their orders,their instructions,do not follow their advice, and never tell them your future intentions !
    Do this and you stand a chance of keeping your children;Ignore the above and you will have no chance at all ……………….

• VERY true unfortunately!!!

• JM says:

yes, true….but unfortunately probably illegal, if they claim to be a non physical 2 years after the fact at an inquest, on the rare chance there is one…they’ll just beat, abduct and torture you until you do ‘talk’ to them and then label everything you say a delusion and use that to retrospectively justify what they been doing to you for the previous five years whilst denying it was them that they actually are doing what they are doing…..

46. Pingback: John Hemming MP speaks to Birmingham Post about Children Services | wakemanclare

47. forcedadoption says:

If children could only be removed from parents who have committed a crime against children most of the injustices just could not happen !
    Maybe a simple petition saying ” Parents who have not committed any crimes against children should never be punished by removal of their children from their care.” could catch the public imagination.

• STOP punishing parents by forcibly removing their children when they have not committed any crime!

START giving support to parents whose children have been taken!

When property is stolen, victims get support. When children get snatched, parents are left on their own.

I’m happy to set this up in the wake of “Abolish Adoptions without Parental Consent”. It can be aimed at Local Councils via http://www.PetitionYourCouncil.com!

I do wish best of luck to you.

49. Kevin says:

I have just been reading up about Justice For Josh who died in Foster Care in November 2013 and it made me feel angry and sick inside to see how this happy, healthy boy changed so quickly and what he looked like days before his death.
    My Son looked more healthy before going into Care and I understand that no notice is ever taken on Parents concerns and yet we know our own Children and their health best and had Years of experience with our Child before The Care Proceeding.
    Josh looked like he should have been seen by a Doctor and given care and treatment and maybe even in Hospital and that would have given him a chance in life and his Parents did try so hard to help him, but no notice was taken.
    We had cover-up after cover-up within our Case and it still goes on with no answers ever given and how terrible is has to be for these Parents who also just want truth and justice for their Son who looked so healthy in their Care.
    Judge Bromilow has this Boys blood on his hands.

50. Kevin says:

JUSTICE FOR JONAS STADDEN WHO DIED IN FOSTER CARE, SOMERSET COUNTY COUNCIL. NOVEMBER 2013.
    JUDGE BROMILOW, SOMERSET COUNTY COURT, TAUNTON, SOMERSET.

51. Mel. says:

Yes justice for Jonas and his Parents and all answers needed, as we are all behind them in fighting such Injustices!!

52. Melanie says:

I was watching a video of John Hemming a few days ago and when he was talking about adoption and Children and Grandparents, I just could help but think about My own Grandad and how I loved him and how special he was in My life. As John Hemming was saying and that Grandparents should count more within all this and we all know they can be very important for a Child and in My Case I didn’t have My Dad after 5 Years old and only had My Mother and so My relationship with My Grandad was most important to me and even until this day at 51 Years old, I still have a happy memory of our times together in West Bay, Dorset. We lived in Yeovil, but My Grandad was in The Fish Business and so we would sell fish on front of West Bay and I helped in from about 12 Years old and would sell fish to the Public and so on the way home he would take me for a meal and he knew all Business People. Grandad also worked in Yeovil, Somerset market for Years and we would pick eggs up and fish and he found out he could get eggs for less price if he took them how they were and so in the end that was My job and washing eggs for hours on end and being so carful not to break each one and then putting all nice and clean in each box. He would pay me instead for savings made and so we worked together and we got on very well.
    Grandad got me My first job in Yeovil Market when I was just 15 Years old for a few Months before getting Myself a Job.
    All in all I worked a few Years before 16 in The Markets and in those days with had to do all cash in head and so I was dealing with money from 12 Years old.
    Today I love going to West Bay and thinking of those days.
    My Grandad died when I was 30 and so he lived until in was in his late 80’s and never was ill in his whole life until in his 70’s. He never suffered stress and was very outgoing and confident and had a very happy outlook on life. As for My Grandmother, well she died when I was just 2 Years old and she was only 60 Years old at that time and had suffered ill health over the Year’s and I told she suffer anxiety and My Grandad and told me this, but said I was more like him at that time and when very young. However I believe I am like them both and it’s in the genes and so when I was in The Care Proceeding and looking into Mental Health I decided to look into My Family history. Whatever, I know both My Grandparents did love me and I was told My Grandmother wanted to make sure I got a 2nd Birthday Present when she was in Hospital and just a Week before she died and ask My Mum to go out and buy something from her and so I was loved by both. I didn’t have My Dad and never had Grandparents on his side and lost My Grandmother early, but Grandad was a very important figure in My early life and he loved working until 75. I think a Grandparent or Grandparents are very important or can be very important in a Child’s life.

• Melanie says:

I gave My Son My Grandad’s name, as a middle name and so he lives on in My Son and I hope My Son will have some of his happy ways and positive outlook on life in the future.

• JM says:

i got both my grandad’s names as middle names, also very good relationship ther….which is odd considering rest of family

never knew my gran, she died early 40s from cancer- i know she was involved with the damnbusters…and even if she did smoke very suspicious considering the military history there….

53. Melanie says:

My Mother died at 51 Years old and also suffered anxiety and My Grandad said she was like My Nan and I was like him at a very young age and really he learned me a lot and I think back on all that now and realise yes Mental Health can run on one side of the Family, but we can try and turn it around and work at it hard and change Family History and that’s what I wish I could go back and do and try and do from now onwards, but most of all I wish My Son that in life and a better way for him and a good, happy life and for his Children and that another very good reason to fight on for changes with The Care System.

• Melanie says:

My Mother did take her own life at 51 and I suppose that was yet another reason to pick on mw within The Care Proceedings, but it was many Years before I had My Son and he never knew My Mother. Its only when we get older and maybe have Children ourselves that we in fact realise what our Parents had to do in life and that they are only human at the end of the day. When I was in Intensive Care in April of this Year 2014, I did realise that I was 51 and 8 Months and My Mother died at 51 and 8 Months and so it did make me think and also made me realise that she wasn’t very old at all for her life to be over and as My own life was in the balance it was very odd that we were the same age in April 2014.
      My Mother had me when she was young, but I didn’t have My Son until I was 42 Years old and so she wasn’t around many Years before he was born.

54. Melanie says:

My Grandad said to me in life, never do anything wrong in life and always pay your bills and then you never need to fear when you get a knock on your door. I often think of this since getting My Gagging Order and them running around streets looking for me and banging at My window and door for just telling the truth!!!
    My Grandad got me that job in The Markets, as someone was looking for a Person to run and do it on their own and I was only 15, but had helped Grandad since 12 and so I had My own clothes and set up for me just down from Grandad selling fish and eggs at the top of Yeovil Market. The Man I worked for was only next to me with another stall and so he told me everything I needed to do and I just got on with it and as a young Girl, I could then buy My own clothes at cost, which was less then half price and so My Mother didn’t have to worry about getting me clothes anymore and I was earning well and had Grandad behind me.
    My Grandad was much older and old to me and so I never lived with him or anything, but many Children have very young Grandparents and so they are almost like Parents and can bring them up and love and care for them. It has to be heart breaking for Grandparents to lose Grandchildren when they know that they could bring that Child up instead and keep him/her within family.

• Melanie says:

I wonder now if that is why we didn’t get any trouble when I was a Child and growing up, because My Grandad had money. My Mother was poor and on her own bringing me up, but My Grandad always had money. Or maybe its just the fact that My Mother never ask any Professional for help with me or in fact never went into The Mental Health System herself. Or maybe The Child Care System is a lot worst these days in taking Children. As we needed money, I decided it was better to work with Grandad and earn it and not just ask for it all for nothing, as we feel more worth when we earn it and I know I did at that time and so being on benefits takes that away and I wouldn’t have ever wanted that life and hate the fact I was taken ill and ended up in The Mental Health System for Years. Again I never did anything wrong, but just went and ask for help. I think I was treated correct at first, but it just went on far too long and I ended up being treated for the wrong diagnosis and so if I had got out a few Years before, then it would have been much better and then helped at that time to get back into a job or more of a life. I can see that clear now, but sometimes we have to move on before we can see our mistakes in life. I sure now think Parents on low income and benefits get picked on and Mental Health used, as really all I can see that its all about is money at the end of the day and without money they can’t pay for a private assessment or pay for a top Solicitor or pay for a Nannie like a famous stars can and that’s why we see so many on television who do have Mental Health Problems, but have so much money behind them and don’t get their Children taken in. Its like taken from the poor and giving to the rich and its our Children that are being taken and money has such a lot to do with it all and money has become more important then anything and greed leads to Corruption. Its got to be something big going on for them to all act so crazy within these Cases, as its not at all normal what has been going on and how we have been treated so badly and against our Human Rights.

55. Melanie says:

Also very important to look into all family, as we could have a Mum and Dad or a Brother and Sister, but it could be someone in our extended family that love Kids. We may have a Brother and Social Services could say that is close family and all they can look into, but they may be close family and may be a Brother or Sister, but that doesn’t mean that they want a Child or Children living with them all the time. However that doesn’t mean they don’t care at all and very much still want your Child back home, but they just can’t offer them a home. So down the line a family member loved Kids and so may not be so close as in Mum, Dad, Brother, Sister, but in fact just loved Kids and would give them a home and take it all on. So as important as Grandparents are, we still need to look at the whole family within all this.
    just like treatment being early and a operation should be as a last result, when everything has been done, so should adoption be the same and only a last result after everything has been looked into, but I am afraid from My own experience and hearing many others, that we know now for sure that is not how The Child Care System is working.

• JM says:

good for you

i hate my family and they hate me

pedophile for an aunt

violent psychopath for a brother and a cousin

dad used to be pretty violent as well, but old and decrepid now- all he does now is vandalise my stuff/ my art

mother nasty vindictive she bitch as well

just had the dog chipped…..that finally did manage to get a ‘rise’ out of me….and she finally admitted she was lying about the last dog being chipped for last 8 eight years…died either of poisoning or cancer (they destroyed the evidence, i was willing to pay for the autopsy….) only two years old. he was my boy!

no way i wd have kids now…second anybody tried to fingerprint them, inject them with soemthing, put on masks and hold them prisoner at gunpoint….defend defend defend, kil kil kill……ram a fucking broom pole up their arse for a change!

56. Melanie says:

I would love to see money use and not abused and wasted in the future and lives helped and not destroyed and when Parents get real genuine help and all family involved and it still doesn’t work, then I can’t go against that, but when we get no help at all from Social Services and are told no money to help and then just try and do everything possible to keep your Child in Care or adoption and destroyed lives, well that’s discussing and needed to be exposed!!!

57. Melanie says:

I would also love to see Social Services take the real Child abusers in before its too late and maybe if they didn’t waste so much time tormenting a Parent that has never done anything to hurt her Child and just ask for help, then they would have much more time to get involved in such terrible Cases instead. Picking and tormenting a loving Parent or Parents and adopting so many Children and yet so much real abuse is still going on and very often not a Social Worker around at all and so we pay and suffer instead and then if a real Child abuser does come to light and its all out in the open, we find that they get a Solicitor who will not only talk out for them, but also say all what they are trying to do in changing their ways and a Solicitor will stand and fight more and yet we that did nothing at all to their Child, like Myself who can put My hand on My heart and say that and many others have Family Courts and a Professional Loser and when we get run down over and over again, our Solicitors will just say let it go on and talk us out of doing anything or fighting it all and never stand and fight at all for us and in fact do nothing for their money and in the end just go along with all the Corruption and so how can any “Closed Court” be Justice and it has got so out of control and we have ended up having a Farce within Family Law and Family Courts and we are losing such respect in our Law due to all this carry on and that is not good. Respect has gone for many of us now for Law, Order and Justice and we need that respect back within our Country!!

58. Pingback: John Hemming MP speaks to Birmingham Post about Children Services | pricekatie

59. Melanie says:

Yes it is all terrible, tormenting and such evil so called Professional around.

60. Melanie says:

I think its like being a Fox and they are the Hounds. The chase is on and your fighting for your Child’s life. They try to run us all into the ground until we can’t take anymore and breakdown exhausted and then they get us.
    However we stay strong and fight like a lion and afterwards feel so tormented and tired and then they may be running after us yet again with a Gagging Order.
    It is terrible and we feel we have nowhere to turn and we don’t know what is going on and it is the most cruel experience and many wouldn’t believe this goes on in 2014.
    Most of My friends now have suffered all this, as I want to be with People that understand such sick and inhumane treatment.
    Nothing can be as bad as dealing with Social Services and The Care Proceedings and this whole System with Doctors and Professional, as once within a Case I have found The Corruption and Cover-up’s still go on and we will never see life the same after having our eyes wide open.
    I hope one day will come that Britain will say sorry for what they have done to everyone and many will hear all this as a thing of our passed.

• Melanie says:

The Fox has done nothing really to be treated the way he has and running with fear and so in life its the same and it is not about what we have done, but more about who we are and that’s a learning process. That’s Wake up and Come to Your Senses. Some People get abused in life just because of who they are and I found the worst abuse ever is within our own System with Professional and The Child Care System, that becomes a Professional Witch Hunt in the end.
      My Private Doctor I saw in 2012, told me its about learning about Myself and not being a Victim anymore, as he knew Corruption was going on all around me and wanted to help me understand.
      Its a terrible Country and so tormenting and such Injustice and many of us have now had that wake up call and for many found out too late after “Forced adoption”
      I ask for help and so within that I became a victim and many Parents did this as well and that is the most important thing we now need to get out to Parents, that by asking for help, then they may lose their Kids forever and that’s Punishment within Crime and Punishment without ever getting that real help ever in the first place and them never first of all helping correct or looking into all family.

• Melanie says:

STOP PUNISHMENT WITH OUT CRIME AND STOP ABUSING PARENTS AND CHILDREN!!.

• Melanie says:

We as loving Mother only fight like a Lion for our Children and that is when we become so strong, but Social Services have all details and records on us when in Care Proceedings and all the Case do is look into our passed and see any weakness that they can push and try and break us down.

• Melanie says:

I just hate our whole Corrupt System now and it may not be like the old days in where abuse when on in Tone Vale Mental Hospital, Taunton, Somerset and other Hospitals and Care homes, but so much Corruption and abuse is still going on within The whole system with Corruption and Cover-up’s and the fact no Professional can ever say they in fact made a mistake in the first place and so then it gets so big, that nobody talks out and so it does grow so big and terrible Injustices go on.

61. forcedadoption says:

verified
    from
    government
    statistics
    othe

• Melanie says:

forcedadoption, I greed with everything you are saying and know its all true and what terrible things are going on. How crazy to stop a Child getting a Birthday Card and how crazy that a Parent can’t wave in the street. How crazy is Punishment without Crime.
      How crazy is it then when they take a Child in Care and then find everything out and realise it is a mistake, that they still go on blaming Parents and use Corruption for adoption and so we all get treated worst then animals and worst then a terrible Criminal in Court Proceedings and really they all knew Months ago we did nothing wrong and its Birth-defects and Medical Problems and Genes. Also they lie about everything and Social Workers get away with this abuse of Power. It is stealing Kids and no doubt about that and worst of all is after taking them in and finding everything out and really those Kids should come back to their Parents or with their Family and they are not wanting to do this and so in fact never try to do what is in the best interest of The Child, but only what is in their own best interest. That interest is only in money and everything is about money and none gets spend on Parents, family members or Children and only on The System and that is a big money making business.
      We have a crazy Child Care System and a Corrupt Country with a out-dated Gagging Law and they are adopting the wrong Children and the real abused Children are either still out there suffering or dead!!
      We all pay for a System that has been failing Children for many Years!!

62. forcedadoption says:

I can only repeat that to achieve change campaigners MUST have a clear target,an easy to understand reform that a simple act of parliament could achieve I still say that “NO punishment without crime” should be the answer.No chlld should be removed from parents unless one of them at least has been charged (temporary removal) or convicted of a serious crime against their child or other children by a jury.
    It is manifestly absurd on the one hand to punish those who break the law and on the other hand to punish those who do NOT break the law !A campaign should have a clear goal.Highlighting the unfairness and injustices in various cases in the family courts and the court of protection does expose the rotteness of the system but ignores the obvious solution.”NO punishment without crime” If I bang on long enough, maybe the penny will finally drop !

63. Melanie says:

“NO PUNISHMENT WITHOUT CRIME”.
    “STOP PUNISHMENT WITHOUT CRIME”.
    We all need to bang on long enough about it and that’s the point, in that more and more need to be out there and just keep on and on and never let such Injustices go until they do hear our voices.

64. Melanie says:

I have a obsessive Personally and The Child Care System are obsessive over adoption and that is why the fight was on to save My Son. Its about being as determined as they all are and fighting such Corruption. I understand My Personally now since seeing a Private Doctor in 2012 and so now I understand why I could be so strong at times within The Case fighting for My Son and yet be in so much pain and torment inside.
    I was going to fight to My death for My Son and it did almost kill me, but I knew I didn’t deserve all this for just asking for help in the first place and not understanding My own health at that time and also not understanding what goes on within these terrible Corrupt Cases.
    I was always out for My Sons best interest and out of everyone I can say that I never did anything ever at all wrong apart from get unwell Years ago and I loved My Son so much and never did anything to hurt him and yet they all knew that and I was punished not only without crime, but punished for asking for help in the first place, as by asking for help, I became a victim and by telling them everything and being so honest, I became a easy target, or they believed I was going to be a easy target!!!

65. Melanie says:

I realise that I had never had so much passion in My life before The Court Proceedings and never had so much fight and had never been that strong before, but that what Mothers do for their Kids. I feel a great passion for what has been going on and a great drive against such Injustices. There is always more to learn and find out about what is going on and there are always more People to meet and more to hear and understand and then fighting Corruption and Cover-up’s become a part of life, as you see so clear and eyes have been open and you just want to help make those changes and help others at the same time as helping yourself.
    I wouldn’t want another Mother ever suffering and being treated like I was within My Case and how i’m still being treated now and that’s not going to stop without exposure and so we Parents that know for sure what has been going on need to just keep exposing everything they do until they stop and we can Justice!!

• forcedadoption says:

Sad to say we are sinking into a mire of “political correctness” and worse still “diversity” ! I reckon the time will come in the UK when laws will be passed to make consensual sex with children legal and even to be admired. The climate will be such that anyone like myself who insults a paedophile for what they do will be arrested! All in the name of “diversity” of course !My only consolation is that as I am 82 I am unlikely to live long enough to see it happen !

66. Melanie says:

MY CHILD CARE CASE AND COURT PROCEEDINGS STARTED IN MAY 2011 AND MY LAST STAYED IN YEOVIL HOSPITAL IN MAY 2014 WAS ANOTHER COVER-UP, I THINK ENOUGH IS ENOUGH NOW AFTER 3 YEARS AND ALL THIS TORMENT AND SUFFERING, AS IT WILL END UP KILLING ME AND THEN THEY WOULD JUST COVER-UP THAT ALSO!!

67. Melanie says:

The only way forward now is Exposure and we need to stop so many Cover-up’s within The UK.

68. kevin sole says:

I am now of alcohol and have my own place now so can you get john or ian to give me a call on 07927926706 as i want my daughter back and i will do whatever it takes to get her back from the justice system that mess up peoples lives

69. Melanie says:

Kevin Sole, I think we need to make these calls ourselves, as if we want to do anything in getting our Child back, then it’s hard work, determination and we need to realise these People have a life as well and can’t chase around after us and we need to make that effect first in our own life. I am not getting at You, as I don’t know You and have no rights within that, but I just don’t feel that message comes across very well or gives a good impression.

70. Melanie says:

I mean making that effort ourselves first in life!

71. kevin sole says:

The corrupt bastards are getting away with murder I want my daughter back enough is enough they haven’t even sorted out my letter box contact they have even moved on and I don’t even know were to contact them or to call them they don’t give a shit about are children they only care about themselves also David Cameroon talks bollocks he could make a change but he won’t as hes cock is to far up his own ass.

72. Pingback: John Hemming MP speaks to Birmingham Post about Children Services | meggiemom342

73. Pingback: John Hemming MP speaks to Birmingham Post about Children Services | Victims Unite! | fighting for the rights of childrens human rights