Now that’s a bold statement as a title, isn’t it!? Enjoy the article!
We all know about the legal profession covering up what we call ‘white collar crime’. We also know that this covers governmental agencies who are committing such crimes. But, so far,
- against individual victims of all sorts of wrong-doings
- particularly badly when snatching children.
Now, William Finnerty addresses head on what monetary reformers have been analysing for years: the debt-based money system that, in the UK, came into being with the founding of the Bank of England thanks to the Bank of England Act 1694.
Hence we’ve been asking for the enforcement of the Bank of England Act 1694! We are not alone!!!
- On the Dangers of acting as McKenzie Friend of Victims of Child Abuse (mckenzies4fairness.wordpress.com)
- 2011 White Collar Crime Awards (lawprofessors.typepad.com)
- The International Bar Association Publishes First Global Study of the Impact of Social Media on the Legal Profession (socialfish.org)
- 2012 – Watershed year for the legal profession or business as usual? (business.financialpost.com)
- Opinion: Getting radical with the money supply (libdemvoice.org)